What if you paid for the body you wanted, and then just worked out to maintain it?

What if you paid for the body you wanted, and then just worked out to maintain it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=anterior pelvic tilt correction exercises
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's going on with her back

Sounds good to me.

Don't fat grafts disappear within months

lordotic back; it's hyperextended like mine

No clue.
Brazilian butt lifts transfer extra fat, and then the fat that doesn't "die" off, stays there.
No clue how long it'd last.
But let's be real, if a fatty keeps up the food habit they'll have enough fat to keep restoring it

could be hydrogel
looks like lines from a corset or something, trying to keep it down at the waist lol

Another picture of this miracle
Too bad you can't perform surgery on genetics

they're working on that...

Can you get an ass like this by lifting alone?
Or are all of these Instagram gym bunnies lying to me?

How many of them do you think have gotten fat transfers to quicken their "gains"?

>perm twink mode

How do you correct this?
My spine is fucked.
Though I have to admit it does add a nice umph to the ass.
But you look retarded

Probably all of them

If I payed good money and got an ass like that I would want my money back.

Turns out there is no substitute for hard work.

What do you think about this?

I believe it's like 60% of the fat that stays on average. Most of the fat stays but a good portion does go away. You also need to enough fat to harvest plus some for it to be safe, so I think a lot of IG fitness girls have some other type of surgery.

Sometimes people get the fat grafted multiple times. I've looked into this type of thing as an alternative to breast implants but I think it's probably the same for ass enhancement

What about this one?

You'd ruin it shortly after. If you never worked for it and it came easy, then you're not going to treat it with the same diligence and respect as someone who worked for theor body.
You'll end up back where you started because you never learned hard work to maintain.

if you didn't had the discipline to achieve that body in the first place, you won't have it to maintain it afterwards the op.
lift you fatso, and eat properly.

>umph
Its annoying as just fuck, no umph just retardation

>discipline
they aren't any less fat, it's just in different spots

That picture is of 2 different people, look at the freckles and shit

I think those freckles you are seeing are the fat transfer points.
Where they stick the hollow needle to suck/transfer fat

>hurr durr how do I search for relevant shit
youtube.com/results?search_query=anterior pelvic tilt correction exercises

I'm glad those tiny blue bars are there. I almost got offended.

Loose skin from lipo

Except you payed for it, so if you work for a living you DID work for it.

Nah, health is about habits. If you have the body but none of the habits then you won't have the body for long. That's why people go from skinny fat to fat when their metabolism slows down.

What happened here

SS+GOMAD

That's the plan desu familia
Literally nothing wrong with plastic surgery, on women it's often the only way to get results

If you mean these lines it's from the compresion garments you have to wear post op

You'll have the body, you paid it to get it permanently modified
You maintain your weight you maintain your body
So if they were able to maintain their skinnyfat weight before they'll be able to maintain it after with no additional effort

(fucking nice quads, question must be answered!)
yeah what have he done???

liposucition???

I always wondered about this, you can't kill fat cells but they can expand and shrink when you are an adult.
Does the liposuction completly eliminate cells from that from your body? because that sounds pretty interesting

with Liposuction they extract the fat cell, they take them away from your Body.
You have then less fat cells.
Simple as that...

But what have they done to that guy above, he look like nothing happened...

Damn that looks really good, he just looks like he lost loads of weight and got Veeky Forums

FUUUUCK all this time I thought I had a fat belly

Because you can just wok out and not have to pay someone else money, get surgery and waste time.

>Can you get an ass like this by lifting alone?
>Or are all of these Instagram gym bunnies lying to me?

you can get hyperlordosis from too much squatting and no abs work, which is what most of those sluts have

Paid, you dumb fuck.

Holy shit dude work on your abs and your front hip muscles before you get serious issues

>implying 1 hour and a half at the gym everyday isn't a waste of time

Besides show me a single picture where results similar to the OP and other surgery outcomes have happened from exercise

Liposuction just removes the fat cells so basically all he did was a 3 hour medically assisted cut

Circumferential bodylift with a 360-SwimSuitBodyLift™ to keep the incision low and hidden by board shorts, trunks or a speedo.
tightened ab muscle
SurferAb MuscleShadowing™
This happened.
Thank you dr. (((Steinbrech))). You sure saved me a lot of time working out and lifestyle changes!