Veeky Forums is too stupid to understand quantum physics

>Veeky Forums is too stupid to understand quantum physics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T1TUqw96iVw
twitter.com/jewphysicslies
youtube.com/watch?v=dH7zOX5PrVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats okay.

Scientists that study it dont understand it either.

is that a frame capture from an infinity ward logo animation

Veeky Forums pls go

Nobody understands it.
Everyone who would understand it would literally be flying around the whole time summoning semen demons

>to stupid to understand quantum physics
>to intelligent to lift
>mfw

That's cool bro, now can you help me out with framing and wiring up this house I'm building?

>mfw I literally study it for a living
Ask me anything.

To intelligent TOO lift.

If you're gonna b8, do it right

plz explain this shit to us so Veeky Forums can be btfo

what is the distribution of the median?

U is both dumbest

Is there such a thing as free will?

Where are you on the autism spectrum?

literally wrote an 18 page essay on quantum field theory last night desu lads

even dipped into string theory near the end to explain the Cosmological Constant problem

>To intelligent TOO lift.

kek

What do you need explained?
Functioning. Able to give talks to a group of 5k people and can socialize well with people of similar interests, but cannot deal with normies.

>Able to give talks to a group of 5k people and can socialize well with people of similar interests, but cannot deal with normies.

This is not a bad thing, trust me

Sometimes this board does really come off as meatheady. It's just the nuances of how people post and what they find astoundingly amusing.

Baneposting is still great, though.

What do you do for a living exactly? I did undergrad in physics, going back to schoolaroonio hopefully.

I'm currently doing my masters in condensed matter theory.

Don't tell /x/ about this chit.

Spooky action at a distance

>tfw I realised undergrad is easy as fuck and designed to spoon feed you a degree if you have even a modicum of intelligence
It's a buzz kill when you realise that you aren't special, and most of your fellow colleagues could learn what you've learned.

Einstein the Plagiarist

youtu.be/T1TUqw96iVw

twitter.com/jewphysicslies

Tell me more. If you did string theory I assume you were studying quantum gravity right? How did you deal with the conformal anomaly? How did you quantize the Einstein action?

>jewphysicslies

oh boy

As Feynman once said: If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics.

>this meme again

>jewish science

If you don't find quantum weird, you truly do not understand it

Undergrad is an expensive ego boost for people insecure with their own ability.

It is literally impossible for me to separate out the people I have worked with into those with and without degrees.

Undergraduate is only a joke in joke education systems like the USA. My mate whose average was 49 (note a fail) got a 4.0 on exchange in the USA. A bunch of my other mates have done the same. God I wish I went to USA for uni, life would be easy mode

Until you have to repay the hundred grand or more in student debt.

Richard Feynman was a strip-club owning pervert who made up junk science to make his atheist buddies happy.

Also he was a pedophile

>(((((((Richard Feynman)))))))

youtube.com/watch?v=dH7zOX5PrVw

Seems like we're being raided by Veeky Forumskids

Define "understand"

I mean, I can do quantum mechanics in certain cases. Like, I remember the procedures to solve it for the atomic coulomb potential. I understand some of the implications of the maths I'm doing.

But do you mean like, intuitively? As in the same way we intuitively understand the dynamics of particles under constant acceleration with friction, like catching a ball? Then no. But neither does anyone. And it's not a matter of being smart anyway

If you solved it in your head though, you'd be pretty damn smart. That's what einstein did with relativity. To say "nobody understands it" is funny. Understanding things like physics is hard, but if you want to be considered a genius you need to start worrying about connecting the dots on pieces of paper that nobody can even comprehend. I mean there are surely millions of people worldwide who understand the idea of quantum physics (If it is ever considered true by scientific standards) but they will contribute nothing to the scientific picture, so the idea that they understand it makes them "smart" is completely worthless. Einstein shattered the principia mathematica precisely because he realized how planets orbit the sun. It was that simple but that obvious. People are so afraid of defying conventional logic that they don't come up with their own predictions and ideas.

Isley please stay in /plg/ and stop fucking embarrassing yourself.

Whoever made that chart "noes nothing"

>If it is ever considered true by scientific standards
What the fuck, it IS

>sociology chart

inb4 'there's no question'

tell me about p-adic teichmuller theory

>tfw I enjoy studying quantum mathematics more than I do lifting weights

It's not universally accepted. The majority accept it, but not everyone. There are a number of elements of the math that could be disproven. That's like saying string theory is true by scientific standards. They're based on assumptions that are not backed by evidence. Very, very strong assumptions, mind you, but not irrefutable facts.

you're both wrong, lol. The top 250 colleges in the US are good, and your student loan debt will be about 5-10k / year for a normal undergrad. If you do your general studies at a community college, you save even more money. And nowadays a lot of good jobs wont give you an interview if you dont have a BA at least, so it's kind of worth it.

That's true, I got a free bachelor's at a community college, and now i make 105k annually.

Most student loan debt comes from people getting scammed by shit universities.

Normies here will never understand that it's not about being smart. They think you either grasp something or can't and that's that. Some of these responses are laughable.

This is true, but there is an increasing number of people getting STEM degrees and still getting no jobs (or at least nothing in their field) because for the past like 10 years everyone's been echoing the "do STEM or else you won't get a job!" meme so there's a billion Bio or Chem majors out there.

mfw studied qm1 and 2 at college. Probability and algebra get easy to understand with time and I used to solve a lot of problems just using the approximation for a harmonic oscillator... There are a lot of concepts that I can't understand, but if it works...

Can you bench 2pl8 though?

also quantum physics are subjective as fuck, it's basically just what if's.

>implying I don't leverage quantum theory to help me make natty gains

What's exactly quantum physics?

I give you a 3/10.

Quantum physics is literally just made up jewish nonsense

Yeah, that's why I went into supply chain management. Nobody knows what it is and I get paid 100k a year to put RFID tags on boxes roflmao

I could even do nothing for a few months and nobody would know as long as I just write up reports. I find it hysterical that people have to actually provide results at their job.

It's just a theoretical field about the transposition of atomic states.Very boring once you understand it, but bizarre to think about if true.

what kind of pleb are you posting an image with an out of date atomic model

user's post is literally just made up jewish nonsense

it's easier for normies

just go to youtube and search for 'double slit experiment'

you can't understand algebra lol

Now I'm curious