Not to sound silly, but can you attract/hook up with clingy girls easier by becoming muscular/lean ?

Not to sound silly, but can you attract/hook up with clingy girls easier by becoming muscular/lean ?

Secondly, what was your relationship with a clingy girl like ?

Never had a clingy girl because I'm not much of a catch despite being facially attractive and low body weight. Women are more into success stories of how you became a CEO than pecs she'll need to get your shirt off to see. If she's earning more than you, it's not going to matter what you look like she'll feel she's dating down.

Don't lift for girls. Seriously. No.

>pecs she'll need to get your shirt off to see

time to fix your internal shoulder rotation

clingy is annoying as fuck

had super territorial clingly gf once. She loved me no matter how I was as long as I loved her at the end of the day. She was super jealous and territorial, would give girls death stares for talking to me. She was the tiny and AMAZING with makeup. She also LOVED getting creampied. Would crave it and beg for it. She also had a beautiful face and blonde hair. Then after living in res and dating for 3 years she became an adviser for a university residence. By that time I was planning on marrying this chick someday and wanted to treat her the best I could. She then was finally satisfied and bored with finally earning my full love and devotion. Immediately dropped me and wanted to try to get with the chads in her floor and chads she met clubbing.

I've been in other relations prior and after, but this was the best I had. But they are damaged to a degree and are clingy because they are insecure. If you make them feel more confident they will want more and cling onto the next "most amazing guy" that captures their attention and fixates on them until the tactic that got you gets them

Basically literal succubi

>hey Veeky Forums if i start working out will i get laid
>I don't want to go to all that effort otherwise

Oh boy, we've only had this thread ten thousand times today

You know what I mean.

She can see your shoulders underneath clothes and she can see your biceps if you're wearing sleeveless shirts, she can't see your pecs or your six pack or your shredded obliques.

Don't lift for girls. It's not helping as much as you think.

Yeah, it's a bad motivation. There is literally every other reason to lift, I'm still weak ottermode and it's still worth the effort just because of how much better I feel.

Guys like us just want to be loved. I won't mind if my girlfriend turns out to be emotionally distant or clingy, but I'd feel shattered if she's the type of person who'd get bored the second I start thinking of marrying her.

what bench do you need to have to be ottermode? i'm at 205x5, not fat at all, and still my chest seems weak looking

Don't fuck with clingy

Maybe the larger issue was her mental health, but being clingy in her own weird way eventually overpowered the fact that getting head from her was amazing

Way too many variables to give a number or even a range.

Remember that there are three muscles to the chest, you need to work them all. A compound exercise like chest targeted dips and your regular bench press should work, you can also include flys if you believe you have a weak upper or lower.

My chest routine is like
>dips
>straight flys
>flat bench
>incline bench
>incline flys
>over head press
At least.

Also, dumbbells give you a better range of motion.

Relationships with clingy girls suck if you actually get invested. If you're not looking for something serious, it's fine, but if you are then steer clear because at some point they'll either get bored or just be too needy for you to handle and seek validation from other men.

>clingy girls
So you WANT drama in your life? LOL fag

Histronic.

i've just been doing flat BB and incline DB with flies thrown in. thanks user

He's bullshitting you about there being three muscles in the chest.

Dips.

Never forget dips. It's such a compound exercise that not doing dips is like not doing squats on leg day.

>hurr I has shitty pecs
>lol just doing flat, incline and flies when I can be fucked

Sternocostal head is a large muscle...

maybe not specifically clingy girls but if you have an exceptional physique I think you'll attract more confident girls. Alot of girls are intimidated by jacked guys, some don't care. But some girls are attracted to it and will actually make the first move, pretty funny to see.

>having a leg day

don't listen to this guy.

Yeah, im with this kind of Girl now, only dark haired. She ask me every fucking time how much i want her and is dying to hear from me the beta words "i love you", but i never tell her that. I always command her to do something if she want to hear how much i want her.
Ist going pretty well so.
I know, i must hold this Frame and be always that badass guy she felt in love with.

..if you had a leg day, you'd do squats.

good routines don't have "leg day" because include squats as a regular movement among their other lifts

only shitty brosplits have a leg day

Well.. I personally have a two day split. I do squats the same day as curls and rows.

If you're aesthetic with the social acuity of an autist, you won't make it past a few sentences, much less fuck a girl and make her your gf. On the other hand, if you have great social acuity, experience with speaking to and getting women, and are ugly/dyel, you will do much better.

Being aesthetic will get your foot in the door, like they might see you and be like "oh he's hot", making them more open to talk to you, but if you can't fucking talk to her and flirt well enough, you don't stand a chance. Conversely, they'll be less receptive to the ugly guy at first, BUT that doesn't really matter because once they sense his confidence, social intelligence, and pimpness, they will be on his fucking dick.

Women of course are partially attracted by looks, of fucking course, that's why male models and strippers are a thing, HOWEVER they aren't nearly as shallow as men. Like for us, right off the bat, just by looking at a girl, we know if we want to fuck her. For them, they may like a guy with six pack abs, and big arms, but that's not all they're looking for, they're looking for internal qualities as well, in fact I'd say they're mostly looking for internal qualities, and looks they don't care about *too* much, assuming you aren't buttfucking ugly. I mean, I'm sure you guys have all seen it before, hot ass fucking girls with ugly/fat/scrawny dudes. You know why they're with them, because they're fucking cool.

If your 1rm is 1.5xbw you're probably good to cut into ottermode territory pec-wise. This is assuming you do full rom and touch the bar relatively high on your chest and use a wide-ish grip, if you touch the bar low on your chest you bring in more delt and the whole estimation is thrown off.
There are two.

So did dorian yates, don't fall for the hit chest from 30 different angles meme. The only thing that's actually considered a different muscle is the upper chest but trying to work that on its own is like trying to work rear delts without working rhomboids; almost impossible. Test your fresh 8 rep max with incline db press and then try it after maxing out on bench/dips/decline bench or whatever exercise gets the lower chest meme sticker. Your upper chest will be fatigued as well.

>Texas method U/L split from the book is a shitty brosplit
>5/3/1 is a shitty brosplit
>C6W and candito novice are shitty brosplits

I can go on but you get my point. You're a shitty 6 month lifter who believes Veeky Forums, and everyone else on Veeky Forums is a shitty 6 month lifter too.

lmfao no

being lean/muscular doesn't get you laid.

100% this

Yes, you can. But gotta have an attractive face as well, I think. I was with a clingy girl for almost 6 months, but she ended up dumping me because we were too different (plus I'm boring as fuck because my whole life revolves around working out)

She was hot as fuck and she pretty much lived at my place after a few months. Started talking about babies 3-4 months in. Was flattering to know that she would do mix her genetics with mine, but I kept telling her to relax.

She also hated when I talked to other girls at bars/clubs and she always wanted me to let other girls know that I had a girlfriend within the first minute of the conversation.

I don't blame her, though, because the first time we went out together, I had 2 girls chasing me within a matter of minutes entering the club.

its largely genetic. I bench something similar and my pecs are my best feature and stand out in clothes

No, it's largely the difference between benching like a powerlifter vs benching like a noob.

My current gf is very clingy

At first everything was good, I thought it was cute that she got a bit jealous and was insecure. Like the previous poster said, she would do ANYTHING to get my love and affection and LOVED getting creampied. Any sexual fantasy I had she was willing to perform, except anything involving another woman - she wasn't cool with that.

My relationship went the other way. I lost some interest and she became more clingy, more territorial, jealous and insecure. Eventually she isolated me from my friends and we began to fight all the time.

I had it planned out that I would break up with her, but I guess too many creampies did it's magic and she became pregnant. We're trying to work through it and making some progress. She isn't as much of a bitch now as she was around that time.

But honestly, I wish more than anything that she wasn't pregnant and that I could break up with her and go live my life in an awesome way. I feel really held back by her because of her jealousy and me doing anything social without her is seen as a bad thing.

No you're actually just a delusional uggo.

oh god, I think you're right.

oh god.

oh god no.

it's even worse for me because she was ugly as shit, too

OP is a gay faggot

Rollan

Constant need for attention and reciprocation.

They're easy to manipulate though and some are extremely loyal. Just high maintenance when it comes to affection and attention.

In the end is it worth it? If you have a lot of patience and don't mind having a chick that basically caters to your every whim but also expects you to be there for here almost instantaneously.

I don't know man. I got fed up.

Just pay top shelf hookers to cum on and get a dog for affection and companionship.

rollllllll

oh no. Im so sorry

damn dude, i got a clingy gf at the moment and she loves getting cream pied too. Put her on the pill and just sling ropes of cum inside her and she loves it so much.

Ex gf was also clingy and did what she did to you with a Chad she worked with.

I'm starting to wonder when the current one will show signs of the inevitable.

WHAT DO YOU WAHN, LADALADEO, LALALALALALALLADOOODOO

Nigga noooooo

they see me

it absolutely will get you laid, it just wont get you a gf

rollerino

Rollin

Rollin'

Why is the spearknight a stereotype?

Anyway, roll

In my experience it does help with getting girls but only a little bit, i rely on other things to get girls.

But one thing i found out is that it KEEPS them interested and horny. You don't need to do much work once you sleep with them, they will keep coming back for more coz of your body ( assuming your game is decent)

Fireknight pls

rolling

Death wish reporting in, lets go twin swordsman

Fuck

Just find out what cologne her dad or stepdad wears and be emotionally abusive to her. Once she falls for you be distant but not too distant always keep her dangling. Reward her with affection every now and again to keep her hopes up but in her comfortable bubble of neglect. 80% of the time it works everytime on clingy degenerates. Just dnt be obvious about it or over the top.

brown man carrying a spear like tribal africa jesus

Dont be emotionally abusive of the get go either obviously. Slowly introduce it over time. Act like you are going to help fix her. Every clingy girl has mountains of problems in their head no amount of therapy can fix

Keep on rollin babe

Don't lift for girls OP, only faggots do that.

Rolling

rollin