TFW really cute asian girl at my gym with tattoos

>TFW really cute asian girl at my gym with tattoos
>TFW couldn't think of anything to say so I just spent my rest sets talking to other men
>TFW she sounded alright at least...

I feel like a fucking cuckold. How the fuck do you even say to girls at the gym? There's literally nothing you can say that isn't autistic or awkward. "H-hey u here late h-huh?" "Deadlifts huh... good exercise h-hehe..." "i-i like your s-shorts..."

Seriously what the fck

She's practically shoving her little ass in my face and I'm sitting like a cuck resting from my shitty rows like a fucking moron.

It's a gym, not a dating scene you fucking weirdo.

Here's a hint: talking about fucking lifting! If you're a fit nerd just play dumb.

Also

Unless it's plain as purple crayon that she wants to be approached, leave her the fuck alone numb nuts.

Oh wow good job whiteknight. You really saved her from that evil rapist who just wanted to talk her

Good work +5 good goy points to you

yo for real nigga just say "hi" like you would literally anyone else in the gym

treat her like you would literally anyone else in the gym

literally anyone else in the gym

literally

this. Get on a dating website. Gym's are for working out.

Then what???

I want to smash. What the fuck do I say after

i don't fucking know, nigger

talk to her about the same shit you talk to other people in the gym with if she's interested in the conversation

if you get her number out of the exchange then talk about non-gym shit outside of the gym

don't interrupt her workout for your mindboner, but don't avoid her and talk to everyone else because you're scared she'll bite or some shit

What if she has headphonea in

I can talk fine I just don't know how to start the conversation

Headphones in generally = leave her the fuck alone

She talked to other men tho

That's what makes me feel like a cuck

if your headphones were in and you were listening to something, would you want some sweaty ass dude coming up and flirting w/ you? no, nigga, sit your ass down

ok. she has social skills then. she'll probably talk to you at some point too as long as you don't look like a standoffish creep

She left and never talked to me

She didmt even look at me

Kek

Did she approach them first? Or did some chad come over and say some dumb shit to make her take the earbuds out?

Kind of

She talked to fucking disgusting pajeets. Just kill me already

probably approaching dudes who don't threaten her

or you have built pajeets in your gym, which could be pretty hot

They weren't built ........

Fuck man what do I do next time? Should I just talk to her

>he thinks being an annoying cunt is a good way to get laid
You sound like a virgin robot

you'll have better luck finding her on tinder buddy

wat is a pajeet ?

Indian from india/pakistan

Accurate assumption

Rule #1 of Gym Club: You never pick up sluts at the gym.

Rule #2 of Gym Club: YOU NEVER PICK UP SLUTS AT THE GYM!

Just ask her to get coffee or some shit after the gym

It's not fucking hard

Then what?

That sounds retarded to ask a stranger to coffee

ask her what her favorite anime is

Ask how long she'll be, her routine, where you'll take her etc.

I've never watched an anime before

doesn't fucking matter, nigger. ask her what she likes

Lrn2 cold approach m8, way too many people around here think "if I just get a little bigger/leaner I'll be confident enough to get a qt gf", well as someone who lifted and did steroids partially for girls, I'm here to tell you, it's bullshit. Even getting on roids didn't change things much, sure I had a slight boost in confidence, same as if you bought new clothes and got a fresh haircut, but for 1, it's not really enough to make a big difference, you aren't going to go from being an antisocial loser to the alpha that gets girls, you aren't all of a sudden gonna know what to say or how to get over your approach anxiety, and 2 soon enough it fades away, and you're back to the default feeling of mediocrity. And that's with steroids, so definitely don't expect a large difference as a natty.

At the end of the day, the only way you'll ever get the girl you want, is by knowing how to get women in general, the only way you'll know how to randomly approach and speak to the complete stranger 10/10 qt you want, is by knowing how to randomly approach and speak to most women.

I used to be you OP, I had a perfect fucking 10/10 blonde girl practically showing her perfect ass off to me. I somehow managed to gather the balls to approach after thinking over it forever, this was my first approach. It was awful, I never stood a chance. But nowadays, I'm fairly confident if I was in that situation, I could fuck her. And I don't even lift. I just talk to girls

Just out of nowhere? This seems very weird, I don't think anyone does this

what if she doesn't watch any

Boy, you really don't do that often, eh?
If she says no, she's not interested. If she says yes, you ask her when she's free, then you set a date for a place and a time yourself and that's it. You ask for her number and give her yours, just in case something comes up, and you go back to your exercise. Or you talk with her a little more.

Good conversation starters: "I see you're here more often, how long have been here already?" or "You come here often?" or if you have really big balls "You look hot in your gym clothes, I want you, what's your name?".

Oh don't just straight go up and ask her to coffee. I mean you could, and maybe if you're right and she really does actually want the d she'll accept, but most likely she'll form an excuse at the whiff of your fear of speaking to her like a normal human being. Talk about workout stuff like she's a bro, after you've talked a bit and gotten her comfortable THEN you ask her out

Asking a complete stranger out seems very weird. If someone came and asked me my name then offered to get pizza id be creeped out

I dont know how to talk about lifting shit

I always say controversial shit from the internet. Like about form or dumb shit people say/do, lifting memes, etc. Stuff that'd sound good on Veeky Forums or some lifting site or with people "on here" but to everyone else would sound retarded.

Like I've literally told people the exercises they're doing at the gym are worthless, said they had shit form and didn't hit a single rep, asked them their routine then pointed how brainless it is, things like that

Sounds like you have more immediate social issues than just figuring out how to get a girlfriend.

If you're getting cucked by skinny pajeets its over. Just let the convo flo dude. Practice on girls everywhere that way its not wierd

This is why you need to learn to talk to women, read the signs and get rid of this "feels weird" attitude. You're a man (I assume) and you should be the one approaching women if you want to meet up with them.

Or you don't learn and change and stay beta and without a hot asian gym gf. Your choice.

I don't want a girlfriend I just want to fuck something already

>Dont even lift

Getout

I just don't fucking know how

There's no opening. I always wait for the right time but I end up waiting for ever

Then go on tinder and try/practice, its gonna be your crutch to help get you talking ot at least texting the opp sex

elliot rodger ...? is that you..?

I want to hire a hooker

I need to have sex but id rather not pay for it

I'm (name). What's your name? I haven't seen you here before. New to gym? Do you live in area? Where do you work/school? If she hasn't asked you about yourself at all by like question 3, give up. She's either not interested or retardedly shallow

How can you see the point ?

I'm new here and I can't vote or see my point. Is it because I'm on my iPhone ?

Sounds bland as fuck

How do I remember what to say to her? Is there a rule or acronym to remember?

Does FORD apply or is that to more formal meetings?
F - family
O - occupation
R - recreation
D - Dreams

This tbqh
>tfw approached super cute girl way out of my league the other day just to see if I could
>ended up talking to her for like 20 minutes
>confidence is way up because of it

Yeah I'm sure everyone whose ever bedded a woman did so by not talking to them

That's a bit of a strange order for talking to women, but they're all good things to talk about

I find it's easiest to just ask them straight away. No fancy pick up lines or conversation topics.

About a month ago I saw a cute girl cleaning the cardio machines while I was on a threadmill finishing my workout. Once I was done, I wiped some sweat off the threadmill, walked over to her and said "Hey, are you single?"
She sounded startled but said "yeah" so I asked if I could get her number to meet up later, she said okay so I gave her my phone and she added her name/number to my contacts. I smiled, said thanks and walked off to the changing rooms. Later that day I texted her and a few days afterwards we went for a walk. Turned out she hadn't got over her ex yet so wasn't ready to really start dating, but that's not the point. I got her number and a first date.

A few weeks ago I met a girl in yoga class, we had exchanged a few words after class. About which of the different yoga classes we liked more, nothing special. So last thursday as we were walking out I asked "Do you want to meet up outside of yoga class sometime?" and she said "yes" so I gave her my phone and she added her name/number.

Don't overthink it, you'll just make yourself more nervous. First impression is all looks, so if you're decent looking she'll give you a chance even if she doesn't know you or never noticed you before. The fact that you're talking to her out of the blue already tells her you have more confidence than she does because most girls don't have the guts to talk to a guy they like. And by keeping it simple, there's less chance of fucking up by stumbling over your words.

Sure I get a bit nervous right before I decide to go over to her and ask, but you just need to remind yourself that if she says she has a boyfriend, you just complimented her so she feels good about herself and you can move on, there's plenty of hot girls at a gym. Some of them are bound to be single.

That's not for women

It's topics to talk about with people. Was wondering if similar existed for girls

Oh and I went for dinner with the girl from yoga class, had a great time, made out for a long time when we went to our cars. I'm now dating her, she's amazing.

>tfw a qt girl invited me to the yoga class she attends
>it's tomorrow
W-What do I do?

Thanks man that's inspiring

Youre right. There's really nothing to lose...

Just get to know her, compliment her certain looks, then after a couple days ask if she wants to smash kek. If she gets mad or something, just apologize and say it was just a prank bro. (srs)

I'm not chad

SeeAnd If you don't know how to talk to people in general, maybe fucking learn that if you want to talk to the girl. Ideally learn to talk to women, for this particular scenario, but it sounds like you have more problems than just with women, so I suggest just start talking to fucking everyone. If you have to, make it like a social workout, make a daily routine where you have to start a conversation with x amount of people, and gradually make X a higher value, or try to make the conversations last longer.
Lel, used to for years, and still enjoy learning about the subject and doing it when I can, just taking a break for a bit is all. I just enjoy coming here still because.. Uhh.. Hmm.. Why do I enjoy coming here again..

>CHINK
>TATOOS

disgusting trash.

The dick wants what it wants.

I do that though

I can talk to people man. It's just I'm a fucking asshole, and thus most people don't like me

I guess, but OP is a worthless loser with 0 game and self-entitled. At this point, his dick should just get denied over and over until he becomes a man.

Depending on the type of yoga it is, you'll get bored or have a really good time.
The ones where you sit around meditating/breathing are dumb as shit, unless you're into that kind of thing I guess.

The one I do constantly keeps you shifting from one position to another, holding your muscles flexed, staying balanced or stretched, so it's really challenging. Progress comes really fast if you keep at it and I find it helped me get stronger in my other workouts too. Plus you're surrounded by girls bending over in tight pants showing cleavage, it's incredible!

He said that because it's literally one of the worst dating scenes. You have better chances asking a girl in a subway to suck your dick.

There will never be a right time. NEVER. Don't even wait for eye contact. As long as you aren't interrupting her mid set, which would be as annoying for her as it would be for you, you're good.

Don't try to think your way out of approach anxiety, that's what leads to the feeling of, oh let me just wait for the right moment. No, you will never think your way out, you just have to act, the moment the idea pops in your head.

It's like the feeling of hanging onto the edge of a cliff, and at the bottom of the drop there's a safety net, and you'll be perfectly fine if you let go, yet you're just instinctually afraid to let go, even though logically you know you'll be just fine. That's how this is, you can't use logic, you can't think your way out, you just have to let go and literally overcome your fear. It reminds me of as a kid, I used to skateboard, and me and my friends would all try to Ollie the 8 stair. For hours I'd roll up to the stair set and hop off my board at the last second out of being scared as fuck. Eventually, I realized, I can't think myself into being more confident, the only way I'll ever be able to do this, is by clearing my fucking mind, not thinking about it at all, and just letting my body do the work. I finally did it, I rushed myself into it before I had time to think, and I ended up perfectly fucking fine.

stop giving vapid skinny fat whores any attention

True...

Reminds me of when I tried to learn how to somersault as a kid. I was always scared id break my neck or something but you just push and close your eyes and go...

This is actually a major key desu
Without tinder I wouldn't have gotten my first like 8 lays or so, I got them when I was full retard autist mode too. Of course, that was back when tinder was new and girls were more sloots on it I feel, but regardless, at this point anything you can do to increase your abundance and experience w women will be a plus.
Don't get a fucking hooker man, unless you're rich and have money to blow, that's pathetic and a waste of good money that could actually towards something useful, like being taught how to get laid, that way you don't have to shell out 300$ every time, instead it's a one time deposit and you're "taught to fish rather than given a fish". girls are mostly deviant sloots that fucking love sex even more than you do desu.
Yeah hot girls are a lot more receptive to it at times than you'd think guys, it's funny. Though I'd recommend for you bro to try and come to the point where you don't give a fuck about small success or failure. Like if you have a success and build an ego off it, what happens when you have a failure. That shit hits you right in the ego, and you're right back to square one. So basically, instead of basing your sole worth on external reactions to you, just base it on knowing you're enough.
Problem is girls actually are quite willing to give out their numbers without the intention of it ever actually leading anywhere, and will often flake this way, assuming they don't just straight up reject you because they don't know a single thing about you other than what you look like. The reason I suggest having conversation with them a bit before going for the number close is because you want them to be comfortable with you, and actually interested in you as a person, not just another random dude who asked for their number, they actually do get this a lot if they're hot, guys. But yeah if you're a noob or like OP, this is a great stepping stone in the right direction.

well this is actually kind of a good thing believe it or not. Girls do love assholes in a way. Now, obviously, I'm not saying be an asshole, but I will say girls love the full range of emotions. They love when a guy says "fuck you!" And two seconds later says "I love you!", not being literal, but generally spiking her emotions in different ways like that is a huge key. It should be an emotional roller coaster for her. So it can be a good thing that you're an asshole as long as you don't over do it, and you kind of balance it out by being nice and complimenting her and shit. I love doing this shit, for a girl who looks young I'll be like "you look like you're 12", because a lot of girls are insecure in this sense, I learned from my ex, but then a sentence or two later I'm like telling her she's cool, intelligent, gorgeous, etc. oh that's another thing, if you try to neg her as its called, make sure it's subtle, don't just straight up be an asshole.

do you even know what the word cuck means you autist? she's not your wife or even your girlfriend. you're just that creep who keeps eye-raping her at the gym. maybe start by thinking of her as a person instead of object and go from there, or is that too hard?