Tfw I've never been invited to a party

>tfw I've never been invited to a party
>tfw if I was born into a country with party culture like the US or Spain or Brazil I'd atleast be semi-normal
>tfw I was born in fucking Australia where you need to be popular and know people to get invitations

Kill me now Veeky Forums.

To keep this Veeky Forumsness related, what's the objectively best exercise to develop forearms?

Why do you want to be invited to parties, O(h)P?

Brazilfag here. I absolutely despise parties.

Another brazilian here.

Zero parties right now, OP. Also, I fucked up in every single party I went, and I think you would too.

We aren't wired the way normies are, parties aren't for us.

wrist curls first

then farmers walks/deadlifts with overhand grip.

Because I just want to know what they're like. I what the validation if knowing people liked ME (not my broths or senpai) enough to invite me to their event and know that they're not embarrassed enough to be seen in public with me.

And the general life experience.

That's because people probably get shot or kidnapped at all your parties.

Forearm rollers
Single arm deadlift
Reverse wrist curl
Reverse curl
Farmers carry
Wrist curl

*want

Thanks senpai

>Also, I fucked up in every single party I went, and I think you would too.
How so?

And you still got invited man...

>I what the validation if knowing people liked ME (not my broths or senpai) enough to invite me to their event and know that they're not embarrassed enough to be seen in public with me.

That's what I thought. The experience itself is shit.

Occasional drunken fight at most, in most cases.

There was a party, back in high school, where I end up holding the hand of the girl I liked (both of us drunk as hell), then she kissed some other dude of our class, and yes, my autism kicked in, I couldn't let that fucking hand, I was very ashamed and paralyzed.

After that I went to other parties in my life, did drugs, puked a lot, tried lots of things and never had fun desu.

I did that until I realized that the life of the party wasn't for me. I still go out now and then because I still have 1 friend, but I don't score and I barely drink, it's just to leave the house a lil' bit.

Also, I go to "pubs", not parties anymore. The only parties I know about right now are full of fags and/or thugs.

What do I do to get invited?

Idk senpai

born in the same country as the biggest fitness party animal who ever lived who used to be a WoW nerd.

why dont you stop crying and make it brah. I flew to AUS by myself for Defqon with a group I met 2 days prior on the net. Had a fucking blast.

No one is gonna come change your life, you gotta do it.

>no friends to talk to in my day to day life
>family doesn't care
>tried making friends with people at uni but sperged out so they formed their own groups excluding me
"Just try bro!"
>implying I haven't

what does "sperged" mean?

either way, you don't try once and give up. da fuk, you don't even do that shit when you play a video game, let alone taking actions to change your lifestyle.

just came from a spring party with a qt 18 years old, everybody was 15 years old

(I'm 30)

You're right OzOP, you need to be popular and striving for it in year 8/9.
And when youre 18 the hotties will be after 24 year olds
And when youre 24 you'll be too scared to go clubbing
never gonna make it

short for asperger's, most common form of autism

bassically it means that he socially bungled up so bad that if he doesn't have it then he might as well have

other common terms for this phenomenon is dropping the spaghetti

ah ok. well considering he actually has aperger's and isn't self-diagnosing himself I can see where it's a challenge.

Unfortunately, reveling in your misery on forums with other miserable people isn't going to help much. There's seriously handicapped people performing amazing feats every day, but people ignore it to maintain their bubble of depression. Easier to sit and wallow than try.

Aus fag here. I went to a lot of parties back in high school, fucked a lot of bitches got drunk and high as fuck every weekend but now I'm 34 sitting here on the toilet shit posting on Veeky Forums so i don't have to talk to my spam planet girlfriend or hear about her day wondering how I'm going to make my money last for another two weeks, how did my life end up so bad.
Going to parties is a very temporary solution to a bigger problem.

Mah nigga
I'm 30 too, those barely legal teens are literally jumping. Most kids their age are clueless

Wouldn't be different if you were somewhere else user, don't think that way.
I live in America and never have been invited to anything, it's us not them.

I always find hanging out with close bros just chilling is much better than being at a party with people I mostly don't know. Just don't worry about "being popular" amd focus more on doing what you want and being who you want to be. If you're worried about not being invited to parties, make a party instead with casual acquaintances. Go wild, my dude.

Just to add on to what I just said, if parties, just invite a few people over for a drink, smoke, games, or whatever. Bonds are made by time spent with other people.

*parties are too much.
Went full retard lol

ESPANA
S
P
A
N
A

My nigger, great advice

t b h that's pretty weird dude. Reminds me of a time I had a party at my house my senior year of high school and some mid 20's guy tripping on acid ended up getting in and hung out with all us high school kids. Now that I'm probably around his age I feel kind of bad for him... like how/why did he even end up at my party

>with a group I met 2 days prior
Why m8? I do go out and shit but only with friends/close friends. Going out with complete strangers is just.. weird. Fucking risky too in case you find out later on you cunts don't get along.

>thinking in terms of popularity
There's your problem.

Fucking legendary.

also huehuebrbr why that hate on parties? i love parties and nowadays with that "my body my rules" shit pussy never been so easy lol, and its really fun to get drunk and dance like crazy with your bros
also OP, go toclubs, you don't need invitation to hang out in a club or a pub, get drunk, dance, let your autism flow and hit on girls with stupid pickup lines and laugh it off, it works more often than you'd think if you sound friendly and look decent

How fit is Australia? Because I've met 6 Aussies and all of them are fit and good looking.

>invited to a party once in 9th grade
>tell him no because sperg and parents wouldnt allow anyway
>now im in college and i havent even been invited to a birthday
I always hear how parties are really fun but i cant imagine what goes on there.

In my 30s, social anxiety, spent months partying with a 20yo and her friends. It can happen lads. Just build your self esteem.

know people

>be 16
>extreme aushwitz mode lanklet
>literally a skeleton
>be 5th wheel in group of friends, the loser of the group but they let me tag along
>everyone from my neighbourhood gets invited to this girls party
>we've seen each other a couple times and went to school together but i'm not really friends with her
>being 16yo dumb little shits we started drinking at 12am outside in a park
>we are completely shitfaced and go to the girls party
>there are no parents there just people from our neighbourhood they all know me and i know them
>at the entrance gate to the garden a drunk italian manlet (literally 150cm) is playing bouncer
>he knows me, he's been hanging out with my group multiple times and i was always there but we never talked because i was autismo
>we were 7 people, he lets everyone in except me
>"sorry bro there are already too many people here everyone started to bring their friends and the birthday girl is getting pissed"
>the weather is really shit and it was already starting to rain
>i say "come on man the other guys can go in but i cant?"
>sorry bro maybe next time
>i say alright and walk home in the rain completely drunk

felt like shit and really felt like a fucking loser that day
My group of guys later told me that one of the guys slapped a girl at the party and they all got thrown out

I recently checked the facebook of all the people in my old neighbourhood and they all look like complete shit.
Some of them already have kids.

New people who meet me now instantly assume i'm a model and everybody wants to be friends with me right away. I tell myself that all the beta shit i had to go through back then made me a better person but i still feel like a beta skeleton on the inside. I just try to hide it and play along

guy from the party here

it was a combination of things, I went with two 18 years old that dance salsa with me (I practice salsa and I recommend it way way WAY over lifting, I should do a thread about this but I know I will be memed to death), one of the bouncers lift with me and one of the barwomans do politics with me (I also entered and drank for free)

the 18 years old that came with me is a total slut, I am actually trying to convince her to end high school, she dropped two years ago, she will not end well

also, I don't look 30, I have good genetics, and also don't feel bad for me, I'm partying with teens dude

I can expand into how I ended practicing salsa and partying with teens (I party with people of all ages though) but I have to go

You sound like a fucking loser. I don't care about your trips, but honestly just kys.

whatever float your boat

im also 55
this

People are really crazy stupidly friendly at parties here in brazil I have no idea how you manage to fuck that up. You have to actually try to be a drag or something

Here... read this you faggots

Keep working on yourself, everything will be alright user
Also you watch too many movies about parties. The real world isnt like that at all.

t. Spaniard

Solid advice

Zyzz was from there, so what do you think m8.

Im 6'7" and 120kgs and i feel average

Holy fuck what a sad life

what the fuck, are you the uncle who buys the drinks ? lmao

>don't feel bad for me
>I'm partying with teens dude

how am i meant to not feel bad for you?

Lol you sound like an oldie that's desperately clinging on to their youth. Quite sad and pathetic really.

When I was 20, I used to work with a bunch of 15 year old girls in Mcdonalds while I was studying. Just thinking about hanging out with them outside of work makes me feel like a fucking loser.

Gross

all this fucking losers that cannot get their dicks wet, get partying dude, never stop

I'm detecting high levels of jealousy

>get partying dude

what did he mean by this?

Spaniard here, never been to a party

>working at mcdonalds
>somehow the dude that is banging teens is the loser

>tfw 27
>tfw too old to go to a rager again
>tfw I will never again know the pleasures of pounding double-digit Natty Lights or Keystones in a disgusting, smelly basement while loud, shitty hip hop blares and some hot 19 year old grinds her ass against my crotch
>tfw parties now have people casually sipping wine and microbrews and talking about their jobs while Lana del Rey and Florence + The Machine plays

On the plus side, parties now have food. Not worth the trade-off, tbqh. Enjoy it while you can, bros

>create thread crying about never going to parties
>a guy actually goes to parties
>he gets shit on

get your shit together

>that first sip of the night

Learn how to dance via Youtube then go night clubbing. Its not the same but its close.

If you can start enjoying the dancing you will enjoy yourself without interacting with normies. But they are usually off their face and will come talk to you. I made Friends with some random IT bro who was on ecstasy who asked what I did for work for example.

Even bar hoping can help you meet people but helps to go with a couple bros and then go talk to a girl when your getting a drink.

stop being an autistic

this is Veeky Forums after all

no please, i insist, just kill yourself.

you'll never be a big shot now,
you need to kill yourself while you're depressed before it's too late.

>tfw lifting buddy is bringing me to a party
>im not going to know anyone except for him
What do Veeky Forums? Should I get drunk at try to talk to people, I'm pretty shy around new ppl who ive never talked to before

>tfw invited to parties but missed the whole scene for being an arrogant hipster fat asshole

feels bad breh, especially when trying to coup with people.

>go with popular friend to other dudes house
>he says "dont be yourself dude just be chill"
>whatever.jpg
>Literally be myself
>Call people out during drinking games, make a few jokes, out drink all of them except my friend
>See friend is secretly stressing out but everyones playing along
>Called one dude a faggot in front of his other friends and he was actually alright with it
Those times were long ago and people are still posting shit on the gram with me doing stupid shit. Fun times.

Kill yourself subhuman

I'm not socially retarded enough that I can't party and fuck girls around my own age you stupid faggots

>What is part time work while in university
Kys my dude

You homos have clearly never been to enough parties. You don't even realise how out of place "that old guy" is. Room full of 18 year olds and OP sticks out like a sore thumb.

we don't know how the guy looks, 30 years old is not Hugh Hefner

op come to nyc i'll invite you to hella parties

You've never been to a party in your teens huh. 30 is old enough to be sitting with the parents inside the house while they drink coffee.

I've been to a few parties and clubs in my time, OP - hated it every time.
>music was uncomfortably loud
>drunk people everywhere
>music was shit
>can't talk to people without screaming because music is too loud

If you're anything like me you're not missing out. I've had way more fun when I just got together with friends to cook something, watch a movie or just chill.

>don't feel bad for me, I'm partying with teens dude

That's exactly why we feel bad for you man
Even if you weren't 30
Even if you were 25
Partying with teenagers is just sad

Australian checking in. There are parties for everyone where do you live?

Average if you're lucky. I'm 7'4 200kg at 8% and I get dwarfed by another dude at least twice a day.

It's like this all over the world, it's who you know.