What are some other good quick easy sources of protein like tuna?

What are some other good quick easy sources of protein like tuna?

Other urls found in this thread:

geni.us/5G36cwd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sardines

Frozen turkey/chicken burgers

Quark

If you want to keep it lean, then get lean turkey lunchmeats or whey protein mixed with water. When you're bulking there's a shitton of fatty or starchy protein sources, like beans, peanutbutter, bread, milk and so on.

Quark works well with fresh berries or fruits and has a lot of protein.

Dr Pepper

salmon. chicken.

they have canned chicken that isn't too bad, makes really good chicken salad for a quick meal

Nuts, I have either cashews or pecan.

Skyr

dog food

Kek

Protein shakes

Protein powder, chicken

Semen

milk
eggs
beef
pork

Don't bother with anything else. It took me tons of independent research to even understand what complete protein is because the advice on this shit forum is going to make you fat and ugly.

> buy steak mince for cheap
>buy spices and a food dehydrator
>make your own beef jerky
geni.us/5G36cwd

Quorn in the UK. Often discounted. Really plain taste but perfectly good macros.

copped some speisequark from aldi, it says its enriched with cream

100g is 139kcals and 9.3g protein

is this good?

>Skyr
Waitrose stocks this now, it's actually decent

I see quark recommended a lot but I recently tried Skyr, it's an Icelandic yoghurt, doesn't taste as tart as Greek yoghurt and is a bit thicker. Really good IMO. It's about £0.40 for a 150g tub from Lidl's here. Great macros, pic related. I have one daily. Think it might be why Iceland produces so many strong fuckers.
You decide.

thats even better

I live in Portugal and I cant fucking find greek yoghurt that isnt from danone or pingo doce, they have 149kcals and less than 5g protons

P O R T O
O
R
T
O

Anyway, I usually buy the 1kg bucket ones from LIDL. Not sure about the macros tho

I'm visiting Australia right now and they have a Tomato & Basil canned tuna. Holy shit, never eaten Tuna faster in my life. So tasty.

My favorite option is Premier Protein shakes from Sam's Club though. It comes out to about the same price as a can of Salmon (and Tuna, depending on the store) but tastes better, more convenient and has more protein.

Should probably check those macros bro. Greek yoghurt can be pretty good or pretty shit I've found. Some of them have fuck all protein and tons of sugars.

If you're in Lidl look for the Skyr stuff. It's A++ IMO.

Sardines are probably one of the most perfect foods there is.
Cheap, sustainable, high in calcium, omega 3s, protein, vitamin d, low in pollutants, and you don't have to cook em.

I keep veggie burger patties in the freezer and eat em like I would a cut of meat when I'm feeling lazy. Just pop em in the toaster oven for a bit.

Lean sausage, peanut butter (especially if you find the kind without added sugar).

Fage 2℅ has 20g protons per small tube and tastes great .
Literally thrashes your yogurt

sardines, herring, pollock, catfish/basa,
chicken, turkey, beef, pig,
milk, cottage cheese, whey, yoghurt
eggs,
pulses + rice, oats + something, peas + something, quinoa? spirilum or whatever its called?
insects? if meal worms were widely availabe im sure they would be chocked full of broteins

Buy it without cream, got pic related macros here with creamless

hope I can find it
my gf just picked it up and brought it to me since I mentioned to her I wanted to get quark but never found it

how doesi t taste creamless? the one I got is like natural greek yoghurt(no sugar) but without that shit taste in the end, pretty neutral actually

Just sour, youll need to add flavour drops or carbs in any form to not choke when eating a bunch

eh, that's why everyone says its shit then

well, I have some honey from a dude that has bees so it should be fine

Have fun with your mercury poisoning, geniuses.

my niggnog

I have chopped a banana into it and added cinnamon, makes for a good taste, a bit dry though

Yeah, with all the carbs you needed to add to make that stuff edible you could instead grab a bar of choclit

16.8 protons according to their own website. Pretty close but must try harder.

16.8g per 170g of yoghurt as opposed to 150g of Skyr too.

In fact per 100g, Skyr is 65 cals, 11.8 protons, while Fage 2% is 73cals and only 9.9 protons.

Skyr wins.

not cinnamon and sugar, just cinnamon itself familia

I only eat a can every other day. I think that's in the safe zone.

There is infact no doubt that sardines are the most fit food

op ask your bf for some of his baby batter