What is your expierience with fleshlights Veeky Forums?

What is your expierience with fleshlights Veeky Forums?

I just bought second fleshlight, the first one wasnt that good, pretty dry and boring after 2 days.. it was some no name product.

Now i got myself a Monster Absolutely Zero™©® Fleshlight and its fucking amazing.

>allways wet even without lube
>zero talking
>zero headache
>100% joy

Can just reccomend it to you guys, best gadget ever!

>pic related is my fleshlight

>that first wank of the day

kekd

Yaas

Ok now this meme is starting to get funny.

Holy shit this thread only just started and my sides are gone

I briefly chuckled . 5/10

>sipping one right now!

memes aside, is it gay to own a dildo Veeky Forums? even if it isn't a realistic one? i'm thinking of getting one, but i don't want anyone to think i'm a homo or something.

well, if it doesn't look like a dick and can be passed off as an aesthetic looking probe then it's not gay. but why do you care?

No. Never.

because i don't want to feel gay when i'm hitting that first prostate orgasm of the day

well the solution is simple. tentacles. they're just arms man.

i guess, but that seems like it would be harder to explain if someone found it

say it's a fancy decoration. put it out in plain sight. fuck, hang a hat on it.

MY SIDES

Kek

so true, nobody would ever think youre gay enough to put tentacles into your ass, unless u arent op

I honestly wouldn't suspect a thing if it had a hat on it

>that first tentacle fuck of the day

I love my fleshlight, I've had it for years.

I actually like rubbing the front of it on my dick more than penetrating it. The way it tickles is obscenely pleasurable, much more than any other sex I've had with an actual vagina. Pushing the outer part into your frenulum is like blowing a load of ice cold diamonds out of a silk straw

Just say you're a fan of early LucasArts adventure games

Except for the little bit of poo on every one of his hats?

Am I really on fit?

Dude just put a condom on it, makes clean up a million times easier. At least that's what a friend told me.

Yes. Now please leave, dyel.

no. it's gay to have romantic feelings for another man. almost anything else is usually not truly gay

Isn't me faggot

Ok when did this become a meme?