Someone on Veeky Forums tells me about calories in, calories out

>someone on Veeky Forums tells me about calories in, calories out
>do it since january
>now weigh 70kg and use to weigh 96kg
>still look like a fat cunt

what a waste of fucking time

Have you tried lifting?

Should have lifted, fgt

You didn't forget the part where you actually had to lift right?

>he fell for the not lifting meme

Fat at 70 KG, manlet detected.

5'9" don't know if that is manlet standards by Veeky Forums

I know I thought I could at least be skinny without lifting.

kek
my brother is 5ft9 86kg, occasional runs yet is no where near fat and has a skinny as fuck waist.

You aren't 5ft9.

I'm 5"5 straight up and at 70kg I have visible abs. Either your a troll or are like 5"1

I'm a certified 5'11 KoM and when I was 70kg with minimal lifting I still looked a bit fatty. I hold a lot of fat in my torso and none on my legs, so that doesn't help.
Now that I'm lifting a lot, my torso still looks fatty towards my lower abdomen, even though my top 4 abs are visible.

Tl;dr: poor fat distribution makes some people look fatter at lower weights than others

How does not lifting and just dropping weight stop you looking a skinny fat DYEL? You have no muscle on you so obviously you're going to look skinny fat.

It's really not hard. When will they learn?

Sure thing, fatass.

If you arent going to post a pic of yourself theres no point in this thread

>70kg
>5'9''
>fat fuck

Are you sure you're measuring right?

>falling for retarded Veeky Forums advice

not even once

he'll have like zero muscle for starving himself, likely not eating protein and not lifting

What exactly is retarded about calorie in, calorie out?

There's NO way that's 70kg

This has the skinny fat tag all over it.
Also looks like you got some gyno going on.

>this
>70 kilos

Come on, mate.

It is I wouldn't bother lying I've been fat since I was 10.

it takes absolutely no notice of hormone balance

if you just adjust your calories but continue to eat utter crap in one big meal a day then insulin will pretty much ensure you pile on fat and lose muscle

Actually lift weights, continue caloric deficit except eat more protein instead of carbs/fat. You should look decent by Christmas if you're consistent. Its really not that hard to figure out fgt

cut WAY down on your carbs for a start, replace them almost entirely with saturated fat, unsaturated fat and protein and start lifting

protein will let you build muscle and raise your metabolism and saturated fat will help up your testosterone, because the muffin top says oestrogen all over it

Thanks what weights would you recommend getting to use at home?

>adjust your calories but continue to eat utter crap
That's the retarded way of following calorie in calorie out. It's not Veeky Forums's fault OP is retarded.

the weight of ones mind

Thanks my eating definitely needs to change it's gotten better but still needs a lot of work my face is also really round, red and puffy like.

start by doing body weights I guess. Do hiit or some shit.

yerh it'll improve once you shift that belly fat as it produces oestrogen and is generally really bad for your health

start lifting 3x a week on a three day split (I do shoulders-back, legs-core, arms-chest) and get atleast one session of HIIT a week

Is a gym not an option? If you lost that much weight you're clearly able to diet, raise your protein and do a routine like Push/Pull/Legs 3-6 times a week along with your deficit and you'll look better every week. If you can't go to a gym google/youtube some home stuff.

My brother is also 5'9 and at 80 kg he looks a bit puffy, even though he lifts and runs and shit

Ahhhhhh, I see. You meant to type 80kg.

At what point do you get past that skinny fat stage?

Even now when i am like 18% bf i have that skinny fat waist line, i carry a lot of fat on my lower back.

I have an outline of my abs under the fat, and my shoulders are wider than my waist, but i still have that sort of pair shaped look/

I am 5ft11, at 96kg my lifts are 117kg bench, 85kg OHP, 250kg DL, 180kg Squat.

Surely i have enough mass and strength by now, but i still have a flabby appearance. Should i just keep cutting.

Posted in another thread but this seems more appropriate.

>deadlifts 550

>skinnyfat

Probably just need to cut.

Sitting on yo bitch ass all day without working out.. How exactly did you think you'll look. Moron

you were supposed to work out OP

I'm a 5'5" just under 50kg skelemode.

There's no way only 20kg more is 'overweight'

that would be absurd

this guy must be like 4'8

get yourself a barbell and two dumbbell bars with a set of plates upto 120kg or so and a bench

that's enough to do most of what you need for a basic program, although squats will be difficult with any significant weight

if you dont have much muscle under your fat, you're obviously still going to be fat. if you where 96kd of mostly fat, you are still going to be pretty fat at 70kg. you should of lifted while cutting.

pick one, both or all three
>you are lying about your weight
>you are lying about your height
>you have less muscle mass than a 9yo girl and your weight is exclusively fat

Maybe you are right, last time i cut i looked alright albeit a bit skinny. My arms shrank to like 14.5"

he could just do body weight squats if he is doing it more to lose weight, and gain a bit of muscle. i personally think he only needs a basic dumbbell set up to 30 kg for now, he wont be able to do dead lift or bench but they are not really needed for his goal.

he might not be lying. all of his fat is in his belly lol. it isnt spread out in his arms, legs etc.

>96kg of fat to 70kg of fat
Fat is fat. You don't want fat. You want muscle.

are you 13 years old

I call bullshit on the visible abs part

But anyway, body type variations , long-term nutritional habits and lifestyle can have great effect on fat distribution
I'm 1,75m 75kg and have a substantial belly with thin arms and large legs combo

30kg combined? Or each dumbbell?

each, and of course he could put more weight on one dumbbell if he wants to do one arm bent over row. this isnt alot but this guy is a complete beginner so he will be weak.

ehh i'd say getting a barbell is well worth the time to do deads and bench and then just add whatever weight he can get over his head to the squat
building muscle is probably the easiest way to improve your body and I find a barbell is better than just having dumbbells although you can get sets with bars for both

you're better off buying adjustable dumbs and bars with plates as you can move the weight up as you get stronger
otherwise you'll be constantly buying new ones

>This isn't a lot
Motherfucker I struggle with 10kg ones don't rub it in.
30kg is definitely a lot for a beginner

>70 Kg
Nigga you're a fat fucking whale

> just ate 520 grams of porterhouse steak
> 1300 cals, 80g fat, 100g protein, 0g carbs
> only at 2000/2500 calories clean bulk
> people on Veeky Forums will tell me eating like this won't make me fat

:^)

Why lmao...?

Not the dude you're replying to but I'm 5'6 158lbs (71kg) with abs

how are you fat at 70kg, i'm 5'8 75kg and look pretty skinny.

im 20 kgs lighter than that and I'm severely underweight
no fucking way in hell is that 70 kgs

Because he has no muscle dumbass

And he's not JUST 70kg at 5'9

He's 70kg but just lost 26kg without lifting

That's a recipe for skinnyfat

Also you're fucking retarded

lel people are laughing at you manlets overcompensating

OP here sorry guys turns out im 5ft3 at 70kg.

Sweet bro

Comparing the torso to the phone, it's safe to say you're closer to 5'6.

Now why did you lie to us?

>Motherfucker I struggle with 10kg ones don't rub it in.

depends on the exercise? what exercise do you struggle with. obviously he isnt gonig to be using all of the weight straight away, he will build up to it.

i get where you're coming from but it isnt a requirement for him to do this if his goal it to just lose fat and gain muscle. he probably hasnt even exercised before. he can do push ups for chest muscle. its also the fact that it would cost him a lot of money to buy such a big set.

That can't be 70kg. If you were fat and started cutting you wouldn't have twig legs. Also it looks like random facebook photo

Holy shit you can headbutt doorhandles

If I wanted to yea

>
>Because he has no muscle dumbass
Muscle makes you look thinner?

It makes you look soft as fuck and much fatter than you actually are if you're skinnyfat

Get the fuck off this board

Are you actually retarded or do you just know nothing about the human body

Someone could be 6'0 165lbs shredded as fuck

And someone else could be 6'0 165lbs skinnyfat as fuck never lifted before in their life

Please learn about body composition and what eating certain foods does to it

>Muscle makes you look thinner?
Yes? 70 kg with decent muscle mass looks a lot better and more slender than 70 kg with almost only fat, on the same person. Muscle has higher density than fat so someone will be smaller if he has a better muscle to fat ratio.

I wouldn't lie if I wanted help why would I lie? I'm 70kg and 5'9" sure it's nothing to proud of how Iook I'm not proud of it I want to build muscle and thank yous who replied with help but lying about my weight helps no one.

>do you want to lose weight and still look flabby and useless?

taken from the fucking sticky, dummy. You're supposed to lift too.

So yes, what a waste of fucking time.

yerh shout at the dude who's come here for advice, that'll help him

>he didn't lift heavy weights

>he doesn't know what skinny fat is

He cut without having any muscle to speak of. What did you think would happen? He'd lose some weight and suddenly look like a miniature Arnold? Doesn't work like that fgt.

how short do you have to be to look fat as fuck at 70kg lmao

Nigger I weigh about 80kg at 5'10" right now and don't look as fat as that.

Mind you, I actually lift.

not shouting, just agreeing.

there's a reason people parrot "read the fucking sticky" so much in this board it almost sounds like an inside joke.

but look at the bright side, the faggot can start at 70kg now, noob gains on turbo mode. considering he fixes his fucking diet that is. [spoiler]which is also convered in the fucking sticky[/spoiler]

Sticky is not that helpful though. Over abundance of information and the really important points get lost

this is me at 70kg, 5ft9
no lifting

???
i'm 5'8 at 72kg and i'm fat. No way at 75 u are 'skinny' lol.

How do you look fat at 70kg? You must be really short.

>me
>192cm (6'.3)
>80kg (176 lbs)

last week io was at 77.9kg, idk about this week yet.

i tried to bulk but hard stuff hapened and lost lot of weight in a few days. couldnt really eat.

i still look like shit, but whatever, i'm just gonna cut a bit more then bulk all year.

You go skeleton mode if you diet without weightlifting, not skinnyfat mode.

What the fuck are you cutting?
LIFT
"CLEAN" BULK
CUT IF YOU START LOOKING PUFFY REPEAT

C'MON GODDAMMIT

I remember that toothbrush. Stop posting your selfies and do some PT, grunt.

>that cheap orange toothpaste that has baking soda and taste like absolute shit.

i cant stand that layer of fat hanging on my stomac

If you dyel 70kg looks like shit. Depending on your height thats like 30% body fat. Keep doing what your doing but just start lifting.

Are you actually retarded? Of course you dont look like that at 5'10. Jesus you're a fucking mong.