I am planning to run a cycle. Current stats are 5'10 172lbs at 13% BF

I am planning to run a cycle. Current stats are 5'10 172lbs at 13% BF.

Is this first cycle guide legit?
bodymaxing.com/2016/09/14/your-first-steroid-cycle-its-not-that-complicated/

I was thinking 500mg Test for 15 weeks and then run PCT with Nolva and hopefully keep most of my cycle gains. How does that sound?

Forget everything about keeping what you gained on test : - )

Once you come of you lose most your gains, it might take a year but eventually it goes.

It is OP again, does this Sust look legit?

>5'10 172lbs at 13% BF
You're a twig and you already want to run test? You're stupid.

What about if I haven't gone too far beyond my natural limit? If I train hard and eat after the cycle I'll be good right?

Maybe but you still lose most of it.

I kept about 5kg from 12kg.

Possibly it will help you towards the natural limit, yes :)
Also are you scandinavian?
Alpha Pharma can be recommended, i ran it myself.

I am from Northern Ireland, I got the Sust locally because I heard it is a reliable brand.

That doesn't sound too bad if you consider that a few KG was probably water retention from the Test or w/e.

0.3kg per week on a test cycle for 15 weeks and no gains for whatever period of time it took to lose it afterwards?

That's strictly worse than bulking natty.

All gains go eventually user.

I feel like I'm close to maxing out natty. Gains have stalled.

How did you get your hands on it?

From someone who ran 5 cycles and lived the BB lifestyle with comps. Don't go down the juice route my man. I have seen so many cases of it screwing with peoples mental.

>5'10 172lbs at 13% BF

Natty limit kek.

If you want to go on gear then go on gear, but be prepared to stay on for as long as you want to hold them gains. If you come of you will lose them, you just have to either stay on or cycle with a few weeks of.

I just asked a big dude at the gym and he sorted me out with 3 vials. I am going to run a cycle I just wanted to know if my cycle sounds good and if the guide I linked in the OP covers all bases.

5'10 172?

Do yourself a damn favour and get stronger. You're nowhere near natty limit.

My strength is pretty good. 130KG bench, 175KG high bar squat and 195KG dead.

Do you have an AI?

I would recommend dbol as a kickstart, test is a bit lack luster on its own.

You wont make huge gains, test is slow it takes 4-5 weeks to kick in and you will bloat up alot. Strength wont increase a huge amount on test only, and mass does increase fairly decent but fat gains are there too.

I gained about 12-14kg over a 4 month cycle, but strength was not hugely increased.

I have Arimidex. The guide suggests not to run Dbol kickstart though, thoughts?

For 172lbs.

It's also not the best you can reach at 172lbs and certainly not the best you can reach at 200lbs.

If you want to gain a bunch of mass you can do it with food, not gear. It's probably more time efficient too.

Why not? if you actually want to experience some gains and what its like to be on gear use Dbol, test is weak look at some peoples results from a 3 month test only cycle they are shit.

His lifts are fine, they are all advanced aside from DL.

It says then I would have to find my AI sweet spot twice.

Only take the AI when you need it, i found out that it is not really needed unless you experience sides.

Arimidex is quite harsh, i took half a tab every two days, and it made me crash. I stopped taking it for a few weeks and started putting on more size and strength.

Got it. Thankyou.

You're 5'10" and 172lbs and you want to juice? What you need to do is start lifting and eating, you're no where near ready to hop on the sauce.

>I am from Northern Ireland

Nigga stay natty. Northern Irish don't need roids to be aesthetic sick cunts.

Literally the best insertions. They don't lose muscle on a cut. Can maintain lowbodyfat year round. Sandow mode is readly obtainable.

Why risk fucking that up.