Lifting helps you to get a qt3.14 loyal wife, a good steady job, and healthy kids and family life right?

Lifting helps you to get a qt3.14 loyal wife, a good steady job, and healthy kids and family life right?

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/09/13/rewriting-the-rules/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You want loyalty get a dog, all the rest you gotta figure out on your own

>women
>loyal

surely there is a way to keep a woman loyal right?

How do other guys even get women who look this good ?

No.

Notice how in Islamic society women will literally run the risk of having rocks thrown at them until they're dead just to get dicked by whatever the middle-eastern equivalent of Chad is.

no they either are or arent. i suggest joining a church

It's always a Mustafa desu

>wanting a brainwashed girl

Not even fedora but i've dated religious girls and they just suck, having your religion as a major part of your identity is retarded desu

It's a good picture but she doesn't look THAT good.

Yes, it inspires competition anxiety.

therationalmale.com/2011/09/13/rewriting-the-rules/

No. If a woman wants to fuck your shit up, she's going to do it, the law is on her side if she wants to divorce and women in general have no sence of morals or responsability.

MUSTAFA eats KEBAB etc. etc.

what's the point of getting married or having kids then? is there any way to really avoid divorce court/alimony/child support rape?

if you work the right muscles, yes

Find out how to run cult game

I don't have an answer for that. Now I'm in despair.
Find a woman who isn't a cunt, I guess. But good luck with that...

The white race is dying, also more retards are having kids than smart people, the fact you'd even ask that question shows you're not too dumb, so there's that.

You will get no personal benefit, you are also likely to get fucked, but it's for society in the long run. Just be EXTREMELY careful with the woman you pick.
If you don't care about that, though, don't have kids.

>the law is on her side
Why do people keep saying this? No it isnt. Haven't you noticed the constant stream recently of dumb bitches get btfo by basically the general public for false allegations of various bullshit including sexual assult. Iirc that hugh mungus bitch even got fined for her bullshit. The law doesnt have time to fuck over random dudes just because some bitch comes in making claims with no evidence. Stop spreading this meme that women can fuck you up whenever they want, its stupid.

You both are not giving the other arguments credit. There is validity in his statement, while yours is just an anecdote of your experience and viewings. Statistics back up the fact on family courts being more favorable towards women. Is it a hell hole for men always? No. But this is not to detract from the fact that courts in the US favor women moreso than men on several issues.

By the way I saw this thread on the front page and just wanted to post how retarded you are, won't be seeing your response and won't be carrying to come back to thread. Have a nice day.

>constant stream recently of dumb bitches get btfo by basically the general public for false allegations of various bullshit

meanwhile you can still get fucked for life if your ex wife wants to

The reason that shit got in the news is because it's outside the norm.

Here's an anecdote :
I got in trouble with the cops once because some bitch got too drunk at a small party, and I was the only person of age there, so her friends told her parents who told the police.
Long story short, the cop i was dealing with told me that doing what I did I (having alcohol and underage girls around, even if I don't give them any alcohol but they have their own, even though I was 19 and the bitch was 18),dangerous , because the girl can just complain that the guy did or tried something with her, and then he's fucked, even though many times the cops themselves know that the guy is most likely innocent.

yeah, right. just gotta get that 5plate bench and I'm all set

Pretty good read.

Women don't have the upper hand, unless you are married.

My girlfriend is pregnant and I have no intention of marrying her. Without being married she can not attempt to get alimony from me should we split up. In my state, as long as I get half custody of the child than I also will not have to pay child support. The house that I'm in the process of buying will be in my name only, despite her helping cover utility bills. If she ever gives me money to put towards the mortgage, than I will arrange a rental agreement for her to sign in order to protect myself from her claiming partial ownership.

I live in an extremely materialistic area that is known for dumb bitches divorcing husbands and getting a pay out. I will not fall trap to the same thing, despite my fucking idiot self getting a girl pregnant in the first place.

>The white race is dying,
Odd. The last time I posted anything /pol/ on Veeky Forums I got modded. Have attitudes changed, or has nobody bothered to report this guy? I'm hoping it's the prior, since threads like this make me want to go full /pol/

>boohoo I successfully passed on my genes and will live forever assuming I have a son
Fuck you man

Oh sorry bro let me just fuck my mouth and ignore facts because a group you dislike agrees with them

>despite my fucking idiot self getting a girl pregnant in the first place.

MUSTAFA eats KEBAB and sees HABIBIS ANKLES while MOHAMMED PRAYS 5 times and does SHARIAS LAW

fuck I missed these

Yes.

No.

Maybe.

I don't know.

Haylie Noire on instawhore

>mfw this bimbo has likely been used as a human toilet by some fat hairy arab prince

Explain how he will live forever if he has a son. I'm confused.

Do vasectomies hurt? Also what is the progress on the guy pill?

user I work at a firm in Argentina (where SJW and Feminists arent as common). We have 8 clients that havent done shit in jail because bitches be bitches.

He lives on through his genes.

Has she really?
She seems to have an ottermode boyfriend on her tumblr

Can you repeat the question

Next time you're browsing instagram to find some pictures of some 6/10 whacked out thot in a bikini to jerk your tiny pecker to, or whatever else it is you infidels spend your time doing, look out for any images featuring her and other thots, in luxury hotels, yachts, apartments etc. while also keeping your eyes peeled for tarps.

It means they are about to be pissed on and probably shit on, especially if the pictures are taken in Dubai.

Inshallah.

Yes OP, that's why I spent all morning masturbating and playing Runescape.

Google tagthesponsor

Not sure if it directly helps but it definitely doesn't hurt.

Best of luck when some kike lawyer gets all that shit thrown out man.

fucking kek

considering i got it on with an engaged chick on saturday i wouldnt bet on it. And I didnt even treat her differently than other female friends of mine

Here's the thing m8. Don't just think you looking good means your locked in for all that shit. Lift/pick an intense sport and work at it to gain confidence in yourself and then use your confidence to acquire all that stuff.

Liftings really not the end all be all (unless your competing) and looking good naked isn't an end all be all as well. Create a healthy lifestyle you can sustain until your old and dead.

>captcha: morewood hot

FUCKING NO NO NO NO

the mods need to change the title of Veeky Forums to say "LIFTING DOESN'T CURE DEPRESSION OR AUTISM."

Don't treat them too great. Then occasionally suprise them with great treatment.

Gotta control that mind. It's a war, and your goal is total victory.

A tarp in an expensive boat is to protect the expensive flooring from wet swimming people.

I don't doubt these broads allowed their anuses to be plundered to get on a boat, but the tarp means nothing you inexperienced faggot.

>Gaming the shit out of the pussy

Good lord, My nigga.

Why get expensive flooring if it's just going to be covered by a tarp?

You want safety? Buy Kevlar vest, AR-15 and surplus ammunition, other than that you ain't really safe.
You want happiness, start IV'ing black tar heroine and occasionally mix it up mixing it with crack rocks or crystal meth.
You want a vacation? Smoke pcp.
Want to experience power? Dose somebody with legendary dose of LSD and see their live crumble.

Does everyone in this thread only get intro relationships with dumb shallow cunts? You do realize there are women out there who are totally cool and reasonable. Your choice in women speaks loads about you, not about women as a whole. Quit being fucking idiots.

Most of the shallow cunts are on online dating websites. Unfortunately for most it's rare to meet someone IRL anymore.

their disregard for loyalty is a biology thing, not just because they're shitty people

if they didn't strive to find the best deal all the time, we wouldn't have made it this far though. you can subdue that nature, but it never goes away and it's even worse in times like today where anything goes

>it's even worse in times like today where anything goes

muh degeneracy!

Grow up. Of course there are shitty women out there, but if you can't see that there are just as many equally shitty guys then I don't know what to say. I bet it helps you feel good about yourself to make generalized rationalizations like that. You're probably just a shallow, boring person yourself, so that's who you attract.

Before I started lifting, no one would ask for my number. Ever since I started lifting, only gay guys ask for it.

Get off Veeky Forums, you faggot!!!

>Using her hands to make her ass look more round than it is
For real though, I agree OP. Regular exercise keeps your mind and body healthy, and personal health is one of the key ingredients to true success in this life, imo.

>feel depressed
>look her up
>get erection
>feel depression fading away

Thank you based user.

what up with dubai and women getting shit on?

>Do vasectomies hurt?

The procedure doesn't hurt, they give you morphine or an equivalent. The recovery hurts but not that much. Very comparable to getting your wisdom teeth out in my experience.