I'm a man, 6'2. What routine should I do for this physique...

I'm a man, 6'2. What routine should I do for this physique? I don't really think I'll ever be able to be happy with anything that isn't at least similar.
I know Veeky Forums is against "muh genetics" excuses, so please help me, no defeatist comments please.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/brockohurn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>similar

to pic related? You need hormones

"this physique" you are fucking delusional. This is not a physique. This is a woman. Your best chance is to hope that reincarnation is a thing and kill yourself.

instagram.com/brockohurn/

Wrong pic, OP?

sure, what else?
wait are you saying that women don't have physiques?
no
brock is hot but not how I wanna look.

No, not in anyway shape or form but thank you for atleast making it obvious now that you are just here to bait, now fuck off.

Physique literally just means the physical form of a body. Are you legitimately insinuating that women are metaphysical or formless?
And I'm dead serious

Yes but this fucking 'physique' is specific to a WOMAN, SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT. So fucking end your life.

>Are you legitimately insinuating that women are metaphysical or formless?

Honestly now I'm just hoping you are baiting because to be this ignorant is absolutely astounding.

You are a fucking idiot if you actually think a body like this can be the result of exercise. You must have absolutely no fucking clue what exercising in it's various forms actually achieves. So ontop of all of this go and read the fucking stick you degenerate fuck.

>WOMAN, SOMETHING YOU ARE NOT.
But how do I fix it?

Hey guys, I'm a man, 6'2. What routine should I do for this physique?

the sticky didn't really help with accomplishing my goals.

Well you'll need to start off with increasing increments of estrogen shots followed by some light ass workouts. I think there's a Veeky Forums image for getting a trap body. That being said OP it's going to be a long shot since I'm guessing you've already undergone male puberty and there's currently no turning back from that. My advice would be to wait a decade or two and then see how viable the transition is.

>wait a decade or two and then see how viable the transition is.
it's not gonna be more viable in your 40s lol. unless you're betting on reversed youth in 20 years or less. already on estrogen.

None, just tell people you're a transplant and to stop oppressing you.

>die
>become fertilizer
>make close relative use you for pot plant
ez

Look up KRISPR

>post average skinnyfat woman
>guys what muscles should I work out to achieve this body

>krispr
A kellogs communication department?

she looks like an amputee

An hero, hope reincarnation is real.

No other way.

Mirin vulva desu

That is a very attractive woman OP, I doubt you can achieve that as a 6'2" male

Hahahahaha transplant thats fucking funny

kill yourself and hope reincarnation is real

The female body is so disgusting.

but most variations of reincarnation say suicide will rebirth me as a tree or something.

Eating lots of lead salad

Cyanide in low doses actually has an estrogen building attribute, surprisingly. It's actually more effective than trt in most cases.

that sound like something of a ruse. I'm up for it if you have peer reviews

Wtf im gay now

If I wasn't on mobile at work I'd be able to link them. Take my word for it, and start asap if you're trying to achieve that within a reasonable time frame. Most like to frontload a larger dose to get it in their system faster.

be a good tree and then you might get born as a woman when you die again

sounds risky, earth might not last the lifetime of a large tree. some trees are even theoretically everlasting.

someone plz respond srsly

Cardio

Well, first OP you'd need to go back in time and be born female. I'd spend a little time getting treatment for your mental illness in the mean time though.

You realize what treatment means in 99% of institutions offering treatment, right?

I'm all for euthanasia personally - but I'm guessing you're in favour of something more tolerant?

>More vanity then most women I know.

Jesus christ.