Alright cool you got muscles and you got the girl, how do you keep up with pop culture and niche music and movies...

Alright cool you got muscles and you got the girl, how do you keep up with pop culture and niche music and movies? That'st he real struggle. This girl name drops musicians that i've never heard of makes me feel inferior. i can't keep up

back to /r9k/ retarded autist

Antagonize her

>What the fuck is a neutral milk motel?

Just be yourself OP

Solid post. Was just about to say make fun of her every time you Goddamn loser.

Aaaaaand sheeeee gooeeeees and now she knows she'll never be afraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ensure you'll always know at least one artist more obscure than her by making your own music and never showing it to anyone.

>he doesn't listen to a new album every time he works out
>he doesn't listen to comedy and historical podcasts on runs
Learn2multitaskOP

Nu /mu/ pls go back

>implying it's not me educating her ass about niche films and music

Women love a guy who can teach or show them new things. Or at least, the women worth having.

just copy this guys taste

Music is just background noise nowadays. Just listen to whatever you hear on the radio and you'll be fine. If she asks if you know some artist just shake your head and end the conversation right there.

>Music is just background noise nowadays. Just listen to whatever you hear on the radio and you'll be fine.

How do I find new albums that Im going to like? I feel like I've found almost all of the music I like already.

You're one of those that think music has meaning, huh?!

You don't most popculture is for wankers.

It has meaning to me therefore it has meaning, jabroni

>keep up with pop culture and niche music and movies
>name drops musicians that i've never heard of makes me feel inferior

People actually think this shit matters?

I tend to float around youtube and soundcloud til i find songs I like and compile them together. I hardly ever like whole albums. Last whole album I enjoyed was The Growlers - Hot Tropics.

You're one of those retards that can't follow more than an eighth note, huh?

That's an extremely plebian way to listen to music overall

It is tho. Music nowadays is completely garbage. Good music like vaporwave and stuff is seen as "meme" and you can't tell people you enjoy it seriously. But at the same time they say a fuckboy following some random boring loud bass beat is "music"
Fuck this generation

Everything has meaning dumbass

>Good music like vaporwave

Eh, not when you are looking for some newer jazz/R&B. It's always hit and miss with the underground producers. I'd rather listen to a bunch of shit I hand selected and make sure they flow together on a playlist or CD instead of just listening to some albums over and over again autistically.

This is exactly what I meant. You cancerous fuckers just meme it out

Dude, if you seriously care what other people listen to and what they think of you for listening to whatever you like, you are the meme not the vaporwave. I listen to whatever like regardless of genre or what memes a genre is associated with. You are the cancer faggot.

>fuck this generation
>good music like vaporwave

>I can only make conversation through pop culture references

Sucks to suck

Talk about shit that happened to you or her

Nothing has meaning.

>le hat joke

Back to plebbit

/mu/ has some good charts for essential albums In every genre and also soundcloud or YouTube has music recommendations
Don't be afraid to listen to new shieet

If you had told me 3 years a go that I'd like rap, ska, or punk I would have called you crazy

>just turn on the radio

was is that hard? Pop culture? No one talks about that shit unless that Brangelina breakup WEW

Just flip the scipt on her. If you know more about oldies music 60's, 70's etc music just mention that to her when she starts name dropping, then ask why she bothers with the trash music that's getting pumped out nowadays.

Really ??? REALLY??????

Whadafuck with this board???? This shit is looking more like those teen magazines

"how do I do to get a boyfriend"

"Which will nail polisher should I wear at night"

FUCK YOU!!!

Dedeedeeleedeedeedeedeedeeleedeedeedeedeeleedeedee (horns)

Seriously throw your computer out you fucking Mong