He calls himself a man but dosen't have short cropped hair/a buzzcut/a fade

>he calls himself a man but dosen't have short cropped hair/a buzzcut/a fade

Quit styling your hair. It's feminine. Just shave your head for maximum aesthetics.

Not everyone has a god tier hairline

You a specific head shape to pull it off
t. Used to have a buzzcut
I look a thousand times better without it

A lot of people would argue that feminine men are aesthetic. Having shit, generic hair isn't very stylish and his smile is autistic

A decent barber can give you an edge up

I have a wavy hairline but a couple of minutes of work every two weeks keeps it looking straight

> not having long hair

Not gonna make it

Theres no way to bring someones hairline foward? What could he possibly due? Simply shaping it isnt gonna bring it up any higher

Oh, I thought you meant that your line was uneven

9 times out of 10 long hair on men ends up looking like pic related

>Quit styling your hair. It's feminine. Just shave your head for maximum aesthetics.
>posts picture of dude wearing make up that was also likely airbrushed
Don't kid yourself, faggot. You probably look more like this

I didn't say go full bald

A millimeter layer of hair isn't going to make any fucking difference if you don't look good in the first place

>t. hairlet

>he calls himself a man but lets anonymous strangers, and likely literal faggots, dictate anything to him over a Hong Kong long dong admiration world wide website

Quit posting. It's a nuisance at best. Etc.

>implying I style my hair

> t. JustGotABadHaircut

Mine is an undercut. I also part it in the middle for that extra edge. Girls love it.

>he calls himself a man but he cuts his hair
Real men have long natural hair. The spartans had long hair, you don't get more manly than the fucking spartans. Grow a natural mane to show your good genetics.

id look like ramsey bolton if i grew mine out so no

>paying someone to just buzz your hair

dude

Ramsey is pretty hot though.

Bro, you have larger problems than your hair. As in, how the fuck does your book store actually turn a profit?

>tfw long hair because i dont give a fuck and am depressed
>Hair looks good when i go to the beach but its been rainy as fuck, summer is a while away
>Early balding is in my genes
>Not sure if i should make use of my hair and keep it long, it needs some "shaping" to look decent
>or i should just say fuck it and go short again
at this time i wear beanies because its cold as fuck here so hair doesnt really matter.

I'm mexican so if i cut my hair too short i look like a cholo. I got a 3 on top once and got pulled over that same week

Thats because 9/10 guys dont groom it properly. Just shampoo and condition that shit and it looks fine. Don't be a unhygienic neckbeard

I'm in a similar boat, though it's about to turn colder where I'm at, and I don't have balding genes in me. Last haircut I got was last November, and my hair now reaches the tops of my shoulder blades. But it's hard to justify spending money to get it cut when can't decide on what look to go for, where to get it done that it won't look like shit, and when you're too depressed to care about how good it looks.

I just tell my barber to do a #2 on the sides, leave 2 or 3 inches on top, and taper the back

He makes it wonderful

How does he shit on both sides of your head

literally have had 4 different girls match me on bumble and the first message they send is that I have great hair

so no, my hair is the only thing going for me