If you're fat and you have a powerful appetite, what's the most powerful appetite suppressant you took...

If you're fat and you have a powerful appetite, what's the most powerful appetite suppressant you took? Caffeine has literally no effect on me, positive or negative. Adapex has been mixed results. Seems to only work when I take it in the afternoon and even though my family insists I take half a pill at a time, I finally felt the suppression I was looking for after taking a whole pill. However sometimes I don't feel a thing. And I don't get my own prescription until next month. I'm seeking something that I can take once a day and I won't suffer cravings or think of eating until I feel physical hunger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfFs0o6pCxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>TEN PERCENT LUCK, TWENTY PERCENT SKILL
>FIFTEEN PERCENT CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL
>FIVE PERCENT PLEASURE, FIFTY PERCENT PAIN

step 1. stopbuying food you fat fuck
step 2. chew sugarfree gum.

Without a prescription?

Bronkaid or primatene with a caffeine pill

Unironically amphetamines. Easy as fuck to get a script, cheap, and you'll be better at everything except eating (which you won't want to do at all even a little bit). I honestly wish it suppressed my appetite less, I take it for school mainly but it makes it hard to get all my calories in.

Water ,literally drink like 2 litres a day

a ketogenic diet

Particular med names? And what do I tell the dr?

Bronkaid with caffeine worked for me for a while. Look up EC stack

Keto + intermitent fasting + weight loss stack from powder city

Not that user but to clarify, you buy Bronkaid and primatene mist tablets at the pharmacy without a prescription, meaning you have to ask the pharm tech for them.

nicotine desu, but you'll get cancer out the asshole in twenty years.

amphetamines, easily.

If you want to suppress your appetite why not do keto and quit being a bitch?

Ask a friend to eat with you. For every 100 calories you go over he punches you in the stomach until you throw up.

Keto isn't an end all be all solution to satiety.

I call it google.

Eat more fiber faggot, e.g., oats

adderral

>cant focus on lectures/work meetings, have to go and listen/read myself but even then i have to re read it a few times to understand what im reading
>when im really interested in something i procrastinate though
>shit handwriting
>difficulty following along with others bc i stop paying attention to repeat and figure out what they just said so i dont hear what they are continuing to speak about
etc etc look it up. there is adult onset add dont push the hyper active part bc that could be some other shit entirely. ask for "something that can help immediately" otherwise they will put you on stratera or ritalin which is not fun and takes a month to see if it works and is not a regular amphetamine

Thanks breh

youtube.com/watch?v=yfFs0o6pCxc

no problem, and try the dr first, when they ask you questions just omit any emotinal/substance usage/problems bc they will act like its a really big deal even if you say its not relevant, my buddy told his dr that he smoked weed in college just to be honest and they told him no bc of his history but then tried to console him that "your not being punished for being honest"

ended up going to psychiatrist who gave him the script automatically but he has to go every month to see him and get the script renewed

when you get the script the most important thing to know about it is that YOU MUST SLEEP, dont pull all nighters just bc you feel like a legend bc you will be an alert zombie the next day but not as capable as you should be and that kind of thing over time really fucks people up

also eat a good/big breakfast before taking it bc while on it you wont want to eat

pic related

Drink a whole fuckload of water.

Then eat a whole fuckload of spinach and other vegetables.

Then stop being fat

nicotine is the most accessible.