What are the downsides (in your opinion) of eating ~1 cup of greek yogurt everyday?

what are the downsides (in your opinion) of eating ~1 cup of greek yogurt everyday?

will all the lactose make you get acne?

Mango>strawberry

Coconut>everything else

>Coconut

>Flavored greek yogurt
Why spend extra buying it if you're going to eat all that sugar

Fuck you. I hope you fucking die.

oh i just get the plain and add my own sugary stuff.

i just quick googled the first greek yougurt image to catch my eye.

obvs greek yogurt has great protein calorie macros but im curious if the lactose is a huge detriment in your eyes (and/or the high amounts of saturated fat)

dannon triple zero my guy

BASED
A
S
E
D

Stay mad.

Along with milk, I consider it one of the best bulking foods. Also great for a cut. But you should watch out and get the stuff with good macros, I've seen some really shitty brands that aren't worth it.

Nah bro you're good, greek yogurt is very healthy eating a cup a day is fine. I usually add a scoop of protein or oatmeal, get the 0 fat one like this user said I have not noticed any taste difference between 0% and 2% and the macros are much better

SKYR
K
Y
R

Always get full fat of other yogurts though, they add extra sugar to the lower fat versions

>get the stuff with good macros

what would you consider good macros?

IIRC my greek yogurt is... 10:1 calories to protein?

200 cal in a 1/2 cup with 20 g of protein.

also, how much saturated fat do you think is too much?

Skyr is too bitter for me it's slightly better than fage

I know how to make greek yogurt at home, all you need is a gallon of milk and a cloth bag lol, I'll make a video some day

>OFFICIAL FLAVOR RANKINGS:

>1. SALTED CARAMEL
>2. PEACH
>3. VANILLA

>POWER GAP

>4. MIXED BERRY
>5. STRAWBERRY
>SHIT TIER: ALL OTHER FLAVORS

plain is okay, too, desu

>not having mixed berry as number 1

The lactose in yogurt and to a lesser extent cheese has already been processed and shit.

A gallon of milk will make people bloat and shit themselves or get constipation. 4 kilograms of plain yogurt will not.

T. Semi lactose intolerant eurasian (cant go past 1 or 2 liters a day without risking a hard shit)

I am eating coconut greek yogurt right now.

>that first spoonful of the day

GOD TIER

muh crackah that's sum shiiiiiet

Eat quark instead.

>any yogurt but plain greek yogurt with 9+ grams protein per 100g
lol plebs.

>eat quark
>slightly better macros
>much more expensive

also nobody has this fucking quark shit in america.

closest we have is cottage cheese which is also incredible but that sodium is too much

I used to have about 1 or MAYBE 2 a day for a month or so. Gave me borderline diarrhea consistently. Stopped eating them but I'm still feeling the diarrhea effects, idk wtf is going on. Didn't have this problem before

>Giving your hard earned shekels to a Turkish globalist cockroach

chobani, with nuts, oats and strawberries for breakfast every fucking morning living like a king and this keeps my hunger in check, i wont pig out at work from eating a healthy breakfast, who wouldve known!!!

Wtf is quark?

Or just get non-fat yogurt that doesn't have a bunch of sugar. It's like 24 grams of protein for 130 calories.

>chobani
>Greek yogurt
Nope. Fage is the real deal

Holy fuck, where can I buy this? I buy standard Lifeway kefir all the time.

Blueberry?????????

I worked laying the foundation and concrete floors on an addition for the chobani factory and got so much of this stuff for free while on the job. Good shit when its free

I get it at my local Ralph's

Greek yogurt is the same price flavored/unflavored at No Frills (Canada store) at least. I just buy flavored because I need the calories and it lets me eat it faster.

i'm lactose intolerant and greek yoghurt doesn't do anything to me.

i get plain kirkland brand from costco. i mix in a little strawberry cream whey powder and a bit of granola. tastes so good.

lactose doesn't contribute to acne. It's other stuff in dairy.

yes boy coconut is my fucking JAM

coconut > mango > strawberry/raspberry >>> blueberry

Also has 40g of sugar... total trash, rather have a whey protein shake.

I just buy plain and throw in a scoop of protein powder.

My chocolate ON stuff makes it taste like choc. pudding