So i found this old jack 3d in one of my cabinets. its from a few years ago...

So i found this old jack 3d in one of my cabinets. its from a few years ago. what was all the bullshit i heard about an old version being illegal for whatever reason? how can i check?

does it have dmaa?

It's probably hard as a rock and unusable. If it has DMAA it's the old kind, it's not illegal as far as I know just banned from being in preworkout, you can buy it separately and add it in yourself to make extra strong preworkout, I do that to my c4

If you have the one on the left you can literally sell half a scoop for 20$

this

Take a sip.

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

You got DMMA. I guess you're turning in your natty card.

Aren't there companies selling pre workouts with DMAA again? I've seen ads but haven't checked if they're legit

one of the saddest moments of my life. i opened it up and i looks like a mold or something took over, half of it looks caramelized. ;(
so much waste.

dump it all in a bin of rice

>Shizandrol

still some good spots
scoop it for gains

Ouch. The old stuff was the best. I bought some DMAA from nutrishop and add it into Hyde. Fucking love the tunnel vision for lifting.

Listen you dickhead, this is very important.
You can blend that shit up and dilute all of it, pour it into big 2 litre bottle.
Then before workout take a swig from that elexir of gods or just pour some of it into a water bottle or a cup of glass

op here
you can just have it. i aint drinkin that shit nigga

CMON
LETS GET BIG

Heard some dude in USA Marine boot camp died from DMAA..... heart rate higher / organ failure / just blew himself inside out.

>Just mentally get up for the lift.

why is dmaa banned?

It was his and that fucking wankers in Australias fault who's heart exploded. Both of them probably took 3 scoops and overexerted without drinking enough and JUST'ed

It's used as rocket fuel to leave humanity behind.

I have 4 containers left. Because moisture has gotten into it and made it into a solid block I dissolved it in water and have a sip when I want a hit.

Where are you able to buy DMAA? I haven't seen it since it was banned from being in pre-workout

kek

Drug dealers

Spoopy, mine only sells hallucinogens soooo

WHATEVER IT TAKES

It's not mold, some of the unopened ones turned brown like that. Shit still WORKS god dammit.

>tfw took 3 adderalls and almost JUST myself
being alive is the shit

I used to have the original Jack3d
It was amazing, but the stims killed my boner. I'm so glad no one will be deprived of their boners again

I've seen tubs of the old stuff selling for $150 on ebay.

> tfw post workout 10hour long jerk off session while on Jack3d
holy shit those ware the days

Is the new Jack3d any good? $27 for 45 scoops doesn't sound bad considering most other preworkouts are around $40 for 45 scoops

obviously it's not going to be as good as it used to, but I'm sure it's not bad

Nah bro, its all shit, you can lurk for a brand new that has DMMA and shit in it but, just go with caffeine tablets, 200mg ones, you get like hundred of them for few bucks

I'll buy it for 100$

i scoop of jack3d + 25 mg ephedrine = god mode

Op here
Lol bullshit

I thought it was unopened. If it was raspberry lemonade I woulda paid 200$.

>tfw I have 4 unopened tubs left in my climate controlled winefridge thingy

In Australia as of the 8th of August 2012 the use of DMAA is illegal. The ban includes the personal use of DMAA, whether bought over the Internet or not.
So there is no buying it separately or you will be punished the same as if you bought illegal street drugs.

Why not just do ephedrine or meth?

>implying I didn't try meth when the girl on night shift at the gym offered it to me.

I actually love meth, when it first hit me I instantly thought to myself "this feels exactly like the first time I did jack3d" and I made plans then and there to become a meth addict. Problem was jack3d only lasted 3-4hours and meth kept me awake for 3 days no matter the amount. Wrote it off after that as you can't make gains sleeping every 4th day. All I want in life is a jack3d/meth high for 3 hours. DMAA works for the focus but not those good good rage happy feels while lifting.

>that first sip

Do you get a high from it or what?

There's still pwos with dmaa you fucking mongs.

Pic related aps mesomorph

SEND IT TO ME PLEASE OP. I BEG OF YOU [email protected]

Hmm, someone at gym gave me mesomorph to try. It actually wasn't bad at all, wasn't all too similar to jack3d tho. Definitely worth buyin tho compared to all the other pwo shit out there.

>there was a preworkout on the market that was comparable to meth

what in the fuck were they thinking

>and i never got to try it

end it senpai

Is there an expiration date on it? If not you're good to go.

50 years from now people will be talking about it along the lines of heroin being prescribed as a cough suppressant.

THREE SCOOPS CMON!

Please respond?

op here
id say this is a strong no go.

Keksimus Maximus

>he thinks powder expires
Eat half a scoop you fucking baby

Still good

i had already taken my "beast mode" when i found this, or i just might have. maybe ill try it in the future, the bottom could still be good being that its blocked from oxygen.

> No Zhizandrol
Into the trash

That's martian years dumbass. It was made for people to leave humanity behind.

still good for another 204 years minimum.

>checked thread
>heard about jack3d before
>won't try cause clumps in 1/10 of bottle

Why not move the clumps and fuck that shit up? I still got 3 year old clumped C4 I take from Costco senpai

Awesome. If they banned it you know it's good shit. Where do I buy me some of the stuff?