be honest Veeky Forums is my gf fat??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kursk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Dnieper
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Korsun–Cherkassy_Pocket
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bagration
amazon.com/Myth-Eastern-Front-Nazi-Soviet-American/dp/0521712319
amazon.com/Barbarossa-Derailed-Advance-Encirclement-Counteroffensives/dp/1906033722
amazon.com/When-Titans-Clashed-Stopped-Studies/dp/0700608990
youtube.com/watch?v=I98P1AxQRUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

U get her right after tyrone kek enjoy ur seconds

She got them tree trunk thighs

Dress her up as Chun-Li an then i'll decide.

so fucking this

In 10 years all of that extra inches turns to cellulite.

She's gotta lose those Bingo Wings, start on a semi-keto diet, and walk 30 mins a day at 3.3 mph angle "3".

>dark haired wide waist women

I need her to sit on my face to find out OP. My address is:
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW,
Washington, DC

When Russia re-invades Latvia, all the Latvian refugees can build an In-Exile settlement on her ass.

Post a photo of her and I'll tell you.

>A WOMEN DOES NOT HAVE TO BE MODEST IN ORDER TO BE RESPECTED

when did western society go wrong Veeky Forums?

she's a coalburner

sage

When Eisenhower didn't let Patton take Moscow.

>implying he's not married to a tranny already.

>boom

If thats her face at an angle and covered by hair, I'd hate to see her straight on with a ponytail.

brehh

she thicc

>All these insecure white """"""""males""""""" getting bootyasted over a "coal burner"

Glorious

>1945

>Taking on the USSR

Dream on you stupid fucking burger.

The difficulty in understanding the Russian is that we do not take cognizance of the fact that he is not a European, but an Asiatic, and therefore thinks deviously. We can no more understand a Russian than a Chinaman or a Japanese, and from what I have seen of them, I have no particular desire to understand them, except to ascertain how much lead or iron it takes to kill them. In addition to his other Asiatic characteristics, the Russian have no regard for human life and is an all out son of bitch, barbarian, and chronic drunk.

We promised the Europeans freedom. It would be worse than dishonorable not to see they have it. This might mean war with the Russians, but what of it? They have no Air Force anymore, their gasoline and ammunition supplies are low. I've seen their miserable supply trains; mostly wagons draw by beaten up old hoses or oxen. I'll say this; the Third Army alone with very little help and with damned few casualties, could lick what is left of the Russians in six weeks. You mark my words. Don't ever forget them... Someday we will have to fight them and it will take six years and cost us six million lives.

Fuck you, Russian Black Bread is awesome.

All I see here is Nazi-style regurgitated bullshit and just straight out lies. Patton was a narcissist and a strategic idiot, both huge liabilities on the battlefield. Rokossovsky, Konev and Zhukov would have BTFO Patton. The Soviet Military in 1945 was the largest in Europe, it had massive industrial capabilities and its officer corps was filled with veterans, in addition to top of the line equipment.

>Le six weeks

Your husbando Hitler said something very similar in 1941, if I recall? Didn't end very well for him, did it assblasted Burger?

Soviets just threw conscripts at the enemy until the enemy ran out of bullets.

Patton would not have run out of bullets.

As for Soviets, top of the line equipment and strategists, and one operating tractor farm making tanks.

>"Tuo on söpöä."

~t. manlet farmer

be honest Veeky Forums is my gf fat??

No she just has bad >genetics.

> I've watched enemy at the gates and I know about lel WW2 xD, Slavic Hordes Imrite????

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kursk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Dnieper

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_the_Korsun–Cherkassy_Pocket

and last but not least

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bagration

amazon.com/Myth-Eastern-Front-Nazi-Soviet-American/dp/0521712319

amazon.com/Barbarossa-Derailed-Advance-Encirclement-Counteroffensives/dp/1906033722

amazon.com/When-Titans-Clashed-Stopped-Studies/dp/0700608990

Once again, the burden of proof for your bullshit lies not with me, but with you, Fingolian.

*Finngolian if you please, Comrade user Anonovich.

Fins are what you find on fish, Finns are what you find having hanged themselves in a dark sauna after a night of binge drinking.

Soviets had used up all their supplies getting to Berlin, there was nothing for them to eat/burn/drive/rape on the way back to Moscow.

They had no resources to use against bombing raids cutting them off from retreat either. Maybe a dozen Il-2 were operational after Berlin was reached.

Rearmed Germans, supplied with resources equal to that of an American groundpounder, would have been 120% more effective per trooper than every American (who didn't witness their wives get raped in Berlin).

A few supply trips up into Turku could have armed Finnish and Estonian volunteers in Finland (Jalkaväkirykmentti 200, "The Hawks") well enough to take them back into Karjala and pose a threat to St. Petersburg, forcing the weak Soviet supply chain into two fronts. (Soviet naval presence in the Baltic was pathetic.)

By the time Patton had reached Moscow (and I'll go as far as saying this would take 8 weeks) with his well fed Army of Yanks and Germans, The Manhattan Project could have had 3 more uranium gun bombs and one plutonium "Fat Man" at USAAF's disposal for use in Europe/West Asia (AKA Russia).

>By the time Patton had reached Moscow (and I'll go as far as saying this would take 8 weeks) with his well fed Army of Yanks and Germans, The Manhattan Project could have had 3 more uranium gun bombs and one plutonium "Fat Man" at USAAF's disposal for use in Europe/West Asia (AKA Russia).

*By this, I mean after the Japanese surrender. About the timeframe it would take to rearm Germany anyway.

Not your girlfrienx but I'm so in love with her honestly.

How many Russians does it take to change a light bulb?

>87 to mind the sand for the glass
>20 to steal Western filament designs
>200 to find tungsten in Siberia
>16,000 gulaged Balts to mine the tungsten
>50 Pravda writers to show how Soviet Quotas were exceeded by 900% that year
>20,000 gulaged Ukrainians to farm cabbage to feed Soviet light bulb production
>400 Soviet light bulb factory workers to open the plant
>20 to be sober enough to operate the plant while the rest passed out drunk with their Hero of The Soviet Union Medals
>500 to wait in line for one light bulb
>10 to actually get a light bulb that works
>3 to have electricity in their кoммyнaльнaя квapтиpa
>1 to know how to change a light bulb
>But he gets dragged away by KGB for knowing how to use Western technology

Care to cite something other then shitty jokes, Burger?

Are you made that my "joke" is actually true, or that you LADA wouldn't start today?

>would look good in a burka/7

how is her waist/thigh ratio so small??? holy hell.

why the fuck do i click on these threads. i might let a guy suck my dick i'm so horny

you wish that fucking semen demon was your gf

shes fat as sin

fuck me you could probably survive the winter eating this bitch

>Comrade user Anonovich

Thats pretty clever.......for a slightly based mongol rape baby! I'll have to hold on to that for the future.

> Soviets had used up all their supplies getting to Berlin, there was nothing for them to eat/burn/drive/rape on the way back to Moscow.

*Citation needed*

>Maybe a dozen Il-2 were operational after Berlin was reached.

nearly 8,000 aircraft were used over Berlin alone with a small fraction being shot down given that the Luftwaffe was BTFO by August 1944. So yeah

*Citation fucking needed*

>Rearmed Germans

The German army was using prepubescent boys and old men by this point, they are a non-factor in this scenario.

>Muh rapes & courage

Oh, kinda like that genocide and rape campaign that the Wehrmacht committed in the USSR that motivated the Soviets to fight? Well guess what buddy that kinda doesn't matter if you have nothing left to fight with or for like the German army in 1945.

>Estonian volunteers

Ah yes, because the Baltic units under german command were reliable, so reliable in fact that they mass deserted to the point where they were pulled from the frontline to babysit the partisans in the rear.

Your entire post is one big *citation needed* desu senpai.

Btw what nationality are you actually? I want to know so I can more effectively insult you based on nationality tovarisch :

Who gives a shit? Is OP's gf fat?

The only joke here is how ridiculously fat your amorphous blob of a nation is. Maybe it would do your country good to spend less time obsessing over "Scary Russia" and more time on the treadmill ;).

in the best kind of way.

jokes on you...

now I know where you live.

heh heh heh...

lmfao. By the end of the war, the Soviet Economy had shrank by 2/3rds pre-war. Not only that, but their logistics were trash. Who gave the Soviets Assistance to defeat the Germans? The US. I dont care how many people or tanks the USSR had. Without the proper logistics it's nothing. Looks like you don't understand proper supply chain management.

>Thats pretty clever.......for a slightly based mongol rape baby! I'll have to hold on to that for the future.

You're welcome to it. I hereby place it in Public Domain.

>nearly 8,000 aircraft were used over Berlin alone with a small fraction being shot down given that the Luftwaffe was BTFO by August 1944. So yeah

Eighth Air Force did a majority of the bombings during the Last Days of Berlin. Soviets had jack shit in aviation.

[Cit] The Bombers: The RAF Offensive Against Germany, 1939-1945
N Longmate - 1983 - Hutchinson Press p 229

>800,000 Nazi Regulars taken by WESTERN ALLIES.

[Cit] Various sources.

>Oh, kinda like that genocide and rape campaign that the Wehrmacht committed in the USSR that motivated the Soviets to fight?

Much less than Soviets v. Germany

[Cit] Common knowledge.

>Ah yes, because the Baltic units under german command were reliable, so reliable in fact that they mass deserted to the point where they were pulled from the frontline to babysit the partisans in the rear.

Jalkaväkirykmentti 200 troops were very loyal on the Eastern Front. They left German occupied Estonia to fight Soviets because they didn't want to fight Germans.

They eventually became "Forest Brothers" who gave the USSR a headache until 1965-1968.

[Cit] Common sources

>Btw what nationality are you actually? I want to know so I can more effectively insult you based on nationality

I look forward to the day when Narva is free of Russian Onions and Karjala is back on Finnish soil.

I did my thesis at Carlisle, Pennsylvania in the US. They have classified it until 2038.

I'm happy to be ranked premiärlöjtnant.

>>/pol/ is over there

*Citation needed*

And its not the US was doing super well, the country was heavily in debt at the end of the war and the US military was exhausted from the final push into West Germany, and the campaign against the final outposts of Japan which gives plenty of time for the logistics to catch up. Patton was a moron and neither of our nations were in any state or mood to attack each other in what would most certainly would have cost millions more lives. That doesn't even take into account that launching an offensive when the defense outnumbers you is breaking the first rule of warfare, see the battle of Kursk as a modern day example of such an idea in action.

Try again, Burger.

>what is the lend lease act for $500
BTFO
T
F
O

now kindly fuck off back to injecting krokodil you sub human mongol

You keep using common knowledge as a citation, yet its really not common or "knowledge" if you have given nothing to back it up.

Jack shit? The USSR built over 37,000 IL-2's during the war, with thousands of them in Eastern Europe in the final month of the War along with tens of thousands of other aircraft (Yaks, Pe-2s,Lavochkins etc).

You also seem to forget the division in loyalties in the Baltic states between nationalists and not really pro-Soviet but saw them as lesser of two evils party, and those territories like much of Eastern Europe were torn apart by the fighting. Quick note, when I refer to "Baltic states" I'm not referring to Finland as that is part of Scandinavia, so Im not really sure if Finnish Estonians fall under such a category.

Also, another flaw your forgetting is that this was not an unheard of proposal, as I'm sure your aware, and the reason Churchill got shot down is because the brass, especially the cooler heads like Ike knew it was at best it would be another extremely bloody war very few wanted and at worst for (You), well lets just say we would have a significant extension to our usage of the port of Helsinki.

While obviously this is all speculation and we would never truly know how Unthinkable might have played out, this lecture is relevant to why Germany lost and why America would have at least not succeeded.

what does she mean by this?

> I'll take Massive Soviet Industrial base for 500 Alex.

Burgers once again overhyping lend lease.

> muh gasoline

The USSR had a huge supply of the black stuff in the Caucus.

> Muh military vehicles

Aside from the P-39/63 we preferred our own stuff (which we produced in huge numbers), combat equipment was insignificant.

Only thing lend lease can definitively point too as very helpful is truck production from 1941 to 1943. So yeah, thanks for the Trucks.

Sauce?

Saatana... You really are a child of Kohlkhoznye Rebiata.

FYI: FINNS ARE NOT SCANDINAVIAN. FINNS ARE NORDIC.

"Operation Unthinkable" was not part of Patton's idea. He came up with it separate of British Brass.

Americans, re-armed Germans and pissed-off Finns, Estonians, Latvians and Polish could have slaughtered the USSR in a matter of less than a year had Eisenhower not been a pussy.

The shirt?

Go back to /pol/ faggots

You know what. I'm not gonna argue with you anymore. The fact that you felt compelled to learn my language is enough for me, and is a true testament as to which nation is really in charge. Happy lifting.

Not even the Russian guy you were arguing with, but that is quite a cop out, according to that argument you are also using the language of your once-occupiers, the English.

She uses waist trainers

I'm actually so fucking jelous

one eye on the phone, the other on the fridge

Ah yes, let's do a diet that focuses around achieving motherfucking KETOSIS, because starvation is both good for your body and it sure makes you keep your gains after you go back to a normal diet. Good fucking idea, retard

Your girlfriend looks fucking retarded OP

Is your gf Chun Li?

digusting

ha, nice pic man

top kek

Dropped.

Lol at all these insecure white dicklets

Is Veeky Forums the most overcompensating board?

>g-getting muscles will a-allow me to regain my masculinity
>f-fucking m-mud sharks

Yes, quite.
Not remotely near the point of no return though; easy to solve with a handful of habitual adjustments.

she could deliver two children simulatenously

>mfw people think that's her Account
>mfw yankees and ruskies going at each other

Shite, forgot to link the lectureI was gonna link. As a Finn you probably have a lot of misconceptions about Soviet Tactics in the 1942-1945 period, so in the interest of international understanding I encourage you to watch at least part of it or peruse the links I posted a couple of posts back.

Also, I am not the typical RT watching faggot blind to Stalin's own shitty policies and brutality, but to quote FDR "He may be a son of a bitch, but he's our son of a bitch".

Yes but I would hit it anyway since her fat distribution is good-ish and she is not obese.

Love the thighs, but is she a tranny or autisic? Seriously, something looks off about her and only a retard would cut their own hair like that.

Her name is Sabrina Monique, and she has Instagram.

She's from Germany, but currently lives in the U.S and speaks/writes like she's lived in the ghetto her entire life. Also, she cuts her wrists.

More?

This is such a fucking bizarre looking body. Wtf?!

100 pizzas sent your way, I hope you're hungry holmes.

are you retards all new?

why the fuck don't you sage shit like this. fucking a

fuck you guys