Finally guys, havnt had intimate female contact in over 6 months. Any tips to not fuck this up bad? I have autism

Finally guys, havnt had intimate female contact in over 6 months. Any tips to not fuck this up bad? I have autism

Other urls found in this thread:

gofigure.co.nz/jf/g2e.php?g2_itemId=84963
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ur not funnny

wow man 6 months, that sounds super rough

>Saying sorry to a girl
>Ever

You identified yourself as a beta.

she looks fat

but if you wont get hooked and you will use her to practice female interaction, then go for it

(((/r9k/)))

Hang out tonight bro! She's already watching netflix

>!

You fucked up. Kys

she is fat, easy mark. Don't even try

Lol this looks like the most normie convo ever

Thanks
Still a virgin tho man
Helpful, thanks (not /s)
I have to get better somehow, and I only get like 1 match a week despite a good physique You're gonna call me a huge faggot but I have a shitty of hw to do tonight and I came to UNI for an education first and foremost
Helpful, will do
I really am not attracted to fat people so if she is I'll get some practice out of it and cut it off
I have to methodically think out each response so I don't leak the tism

Yiiikes you seem like an aspie but she has obvious interest so good luck op.

Time to send the dick pick

>wanna hook up?
That simple

>watching netflix again

Wow you are an amateur, this is perfect for some of dat "did you want any chill to do with that netflix?"

Then send her the eggplant emoji.

Thank me later

This is the only way to become Chad in this moment.

>fat
>ugly
>just watching netflix

How the fuck can women be so boring and unremarkable yet get laid whenever

i was like you a few weeks ago OP
then this conversation happened and now i feel like a winner

We're All Gonna Make It Brahs

Because men are willing to get fuck them.

Blame the men for enabling the beasts.

>it begins

because life is unfair, double dubs man. the sooner you accept that life is suffering and that there is nothing productive you can do other than becoming stronger than your problems, the happier you'll be

IS THAT
FUCKING
ADIE?
That's not actually his tripcode, is it?

>implying Veeky Forums isn't the same
Reminder that if all you do is lift, you are unique just like everybody else.

>doubling down

no image,
im an idiot

>censoring pictures on a Malaysian goat herding board

>having abs should pay off right about now

>not going for the >mfw thinking of you hurting pasta

Opportunity wasted

>I have no idea what im doing but i think im doing it right

>38789996
Smooth man

(((Reddit)))

i like where this is going

>how have i gotten this far

I feel like I could hold up my end of the being funny/witty/bantering part of Tinder that you need to have to be successful, but my problem is that with no friends and being ugly as fuck, I wouldn't even be able to get to that point of a conversation

Anyone else feel this way?

NIGGA WE MADE IT

no lol

Please don't go sperg mode
>triple text
You went full autism

Jesus christ you are autistic

Oh no...

your whiteknight is leaking

>triple
>fuckin
>text

Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

got nudes, means i won.
Dont even care if I spazzed

so fuckin post em nigga

nah he's got this. he's in there senpai

I did the third person texting thing with the girl im dating now, but the key is taking it one step at a time, one text. Keep laying it on, but in that suave, almost sneaky manner.

It works real well, but nigga THREE TEXTS

Im not posting the nudes of the only girl i know who likes me
i felt a little bad already posting this
Ty
Only the faithful will make it brah

u dun fuged up u autist so show us the pics

>leak the tism
kek

post her response at least

This desu
I was in the moment pls forgive

what the fuck is wrong with triple text if you send them all right after another? it's a way to break up what would have been a wall of text into a manageable length

it wasn't like three texts of

>long post
>4 hours later: hello?
>6 hours later: what's up?

you fucking autists.

Don't you ever send your dong pic unless she asks for it

If she sent you nudes already, you're in. It's only a matter if you've read her character well enough to realize your text was ight and she'll be charmed, or if she'll be a tiiiiny bit creeped out.

The thing is though, even if she is a bit creeped out, I think you're still in.

Beat the pussy up son.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahakamehamehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

keep going nigga, you got it.

aight

IT WORKED

BEAT IT UP

wat

She really likes you if she put up with that corny shit. Marry her.

Then the pics started coming in
If i can make it, so can any person reading this.

I'm a kissless virgin aspie, but I'm a little confused as to what your plan was by saying this.

You say you're lucky because you talked to a girl who you said was so perfect and beautiful and all that. Are you trying to make her jealous?

Oh wait.... are you talking about her in those texts? The ol' switcheroo?

Was she overweight?

If you can't tell then yeah you really are aspie.

Yeah hes talking about him and her in the third person. It's a kind of disarming way to charm a girl if you set it up right. Helped me lock in my lady too.

>It's a kind of disarming way to charm a girl if you set it up right

well thats a pretty low effort way to "charm" a girl then

>lol i met this girl who is so pretty and cute wink wink its you XD

jesus christ FUCKING CRINGE

Post pics

gofigure.co.nz/jf/g2e.php?g2_itemId=84963

sup brah

fucking robots crossboarding. you fool and anger no one.

Not at all
8/10 for my money
you get it, dude. It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it was
Just think what would Veeky Forums tell you to do right now.
What do you suggest then? Really, I would say a good 1/3 of this board are pretty bad with women, so if there's something that works better for you pls share.

>8/10

Wise investor keep investing. Make sure you diversify your holdings if you know what I'm saying.

Yo dawg.

Shit ive never seen that pic before, have they got any others?

This is the only other one ive seen before
>pic related

why yes, i am an autistic permavirgin robot

i just dont get how telling a girl "haha yeah i met this girl (aka you) a few weeks ago, she is so beautiful, she looks so good, i think she is so perfect" in the third person is "smooth"?

to me, it seems really desperate to start trying to "charm" a girl by throwing compliments at her like that. a lot of stuff i see and read always says to not inflate a girl's ego by pumping her full of compliments like that

Posing looks kinda bad

This guy gets it
messages were at most a minute apart
I feel like the moral of the story is pretend you're confident until you actually are

i dont have anything better for you, i just thought that throwing a bunch of compliments at a girl like that is bad to do.

didn't you feel creepy or thirsty at all sending that?

so the convo got too sexual too quick and not she did not reply probably since she thinks im a fucc boi

should I message her tomorrow?

don't knock it till you try it user
It sounds like I'm not the first person this has worked for, and even though it's cliche, it's still pretty good shit that works if set up right.
that's all I'm saying.

not as bad as your shitty monkey body

If my monkey body got me a medal in bodybuilding comp then I'm pretty darn ok with being a monkey supreme ya jelly

Ok let me explain it to you:

You don't just drop compliments on a girl in first person regular conversation usually for the reasons you mentioned. You got that straight. It comes off as usually a bit tryhard. I forget exactly how my case worked, but when I was complimenting my girl it went similarly, events led up to it, and from there you just string a few endearing compliments together and talk to her as if she was an outsider listening to my story, but she knows full well you're talking about her. This way you can remain detached and say all these nice things to her indirectly. Makes it less cringey and tryhard, as much as I hate to use those fucking buzzwords.

But like you said, that can inflate a girl's ego. So then after dropping your comps, you keep talking to her as usual without complimenting her ever again, except when she compliments you first. This keeps her not hanging on, but also not getting bored of your constant spouting of 'oh you're so beautiful, your eyes consume my soul, you have a perfect body'. Remain detached, but the occassional compliment to a possible romantic interest keeps on affirming that throughout conversation you are interested in fucking her in the vagina with your penis.

Bitch you dont even know which one i am. 1v1 me

I was pretty worried I was about to eat shit and ruin it, but she had already dropped a few hints that she liked me
so the moral of the story is fake confidence until it becomes real
and if you eat shit and she says you're a creep
feign ignorance
act like what you did was totally fuccboi type normal behavior and don't let her think that you think that you fucked up
even if you arent a fuccboi act like it

This nigga put it perfectly
take notes dudes, the professor has spoken

I've seen you around here time to time. Just saying like how it is mang, your posing could be better. People underestimate the importance of it.

>implying this isnt perfect

Dirty troll.

Also for most of those people it was their first show, were not all iffb pros like you

this is accurate. theres nothing wrong with showing your interest. maybe some 9/10 guys get away without it but for the majority of guys if you dont try youre not getting anywhere. dont try too hard like youre desperate or obviously just want to fuck her but she needs to know youre interested or shell get bored and find a guy who is interested.

You can do better than lunch or coffee m8. If you're just trying to bag a girl on tinder (which is its only purpose) do something at night that's fun.

Learn to conversate and flirt. How do you guys have this much autism? Try working at a shitty customer service job for a little bit so your forced to talk to people and then youll realize how easy it is.

Basically this. Double down and keep doubling down until you know shes in or out, just like OP did. Then amend your situation accordingly. Luckily enough for him, he didn't need to, but the odds were already in his favor.

>Bitch that ain't u
But I can say that you def posed better than that dude lol I never said I was Ifbb dood, just did a newbie show here too and got 5th out of 20 so I ended up qualifying for the next show that's on June. Did you get top 5? how did you do

You dun goofed

Don't let a girl know how much you want it unless it's literally right in front of you.

>that first "help me text this girl" Veeky Forums bait of the day

If you haven't finished reading the thread, she already confirmed for taking his penis.

I've worked in retail or CS for 15 years and my current job requires constant phone and e-mail communication. I'm still autistic. I can talk to anyone about work stuff because I have focused my autism into work. I can and have had hour-long 1 on 1 meetings with solid 7s with no ackwardness at all. But, out in the world, I can't talk to normies about normie shit to save my life.

Aw shit no I didn't. Hope she wasn't too fat.

How did that even happen to you?

Gotta say fuck it at some point man.

I used to think that
Then this conversation happened, and now I feel like a Chad
Next time, just try going for it when the opportunity to be "smooth" presents itself

Shit man you've gotta get that practice. Learning to shoot the shit will help in literally 90% of the walks of life.

This was the show where kai greene guest posed which was a huge deal in nz but i actually think my posing was the best in that line up. I came 3rd and qualified for nationals but never went. The guy who won that show ended up winning nationals too. Can i see ur tits

see

>fat
why must you think so low of your fellow Veeky Forumsizen?
am i sensing a tiny bit of projection?

I guess I had a different Chad approach recently and got a girl out with a quick and easy text and escalated to fucking hell throughout the evening in person.

Good work bruh. Will use for reference.

All I cared about as a kid was reading, so I studied English in college. Turns out that's a bad move, so I took the first (only) office job I was offered and got kind of into it, did well, and moved up. Jobs before that were just shit student jobs.