There are people on Veeky Forums right now who lean left

>There are people on Veeky Forums right now who lean left.

Every Chad in America is voting right, why arent you?

Other urls found in this thread:

thestate.xyz/2016/08/29/what-if-only-taxpayers-could-vote/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because i actually care about this country and want some one who is qualified and honest to be president.

Like who?

That isn't hillary

> Voting
#LoL

>Honest

Stop acting like any of them were good candidates and that "we'll this one sucks less!" is acceptable you fucking underachieving retard.

She has years of experience and is way more qualified to meet with other world leaders.

>other people are voting for X so you should too
Sheep can't vote

>left
bunch of pc sjw nutjobs who want free shit

>right
bunch of fucking crybabies with no education who whine about not getting free shit

I want another option pls

>way more qualified to scheme with other world leaders.

She's also one of the most obviously corrupt politicians in American politics.

>why arent you
I'm not in america and my names not chad

Implying a liberal brainwashing diploma means shit these days. Kids are no longer challenged in school. Real education comes from independent study through the internet. Get out of your ivory tower, faggot.

If she was corrupt she woulda been prosecuted and penalized. Luckily this country has systems like checks and balances to keep out actual corruption.

BRB going to work with my degree.

browsing Wikipedia is not independent study you fucking NEET

Liberals and Conservashits are both cucks desu. I agree with some points from both sides, but I don't like to just pigeonhole myself to one side.

>right
>bunch of fucking crybabies with no education who whine about not getting free shit

wat

thestate.xyz/2016/08/29/what-if-only-taxpayers-could-vote/

Ya, so am i. But if u didnt realize that 90% of the people we went to college with were braindead zombies than you obviously rode the short bus to school.

Are you deluded?

Oh this is satire I get it now

typical omega trump supporter

>m-maybe if i vote for trump, stacey will finally notice me and my dad will love me
>y-ya i'll be just like chad! MAGA!

Neither Hillary nor Trump are good candidates. Trump is a retarded conman who is just going to hand all of his responsibilities over to his establishment shill of a VP and fuck off for 4 years. On the other hand, Hillary's political "qualifications" are a history of shifting positions and making terrible decisions while trying to fool the public into believing she actually has a soul. Oh boy, what an election.

>from independent study through the internet
kek
browsing Veeky Forums is not equal to an actual fucking degree

>than
>calling others retarded

>Implying everything in a textbook cant be found online.
>implying scientific journals cant be found online
>implying actual reputable sources cant be found online.

There are plenty of people out there that dont have a degree who are more knowledgable than you on a given subject.

this is the only correct answer. it amazes me people fight tooth and nail for their candidate just because there's a D or R in front of their name, regardless of whether it will benefit them in the long run

She WAS about to be brought up on charges until Bill talked with prosecution. How are you this misinformed. Kill yourself.

Are you equating

>education
>diploma

Bc they are not mutualy exclusive

>first election where I can legally vote in
>trump vs hillary

Man what a time to be alive. Obama 3rd term pls

I see you were a liberal arts major.
That explains things.

in what maybe bachelors
after that you can't even find those textbooks online