Is it even possible to grow bigger 4arms if you don't have the 'netics for it? I'm starting to get pissed

Is it even possible to grow bigger 4arms if you don't have the 'netics for it? I'm starting to get pissed.

Do you deadlift or powerclean?

neither tbqh

Then you apparently don't want stronger arms. Conflicting opinions, op.

I don't have access to a gym though

then just kill yourself
read the sticky first tho

That's very sad, I think pullups might be a better solution then, as well as curling heavy stuff

and read the sticky

One gallon of water weighs 8 lbs.
You can do forearm curls with a jug in your palm. Palms up / palms down / Miaggi.
Add sand/dirt/manure if you want it heavier.

>stop your excuses

I thought deadlifts don't work arms.

Nigga I'm not making excuses, I just don't have access to proper equipment right now. All I have are two adjustable dumbbells that go up to 65 pounds. I'm doing wrist curls, reverse wrist curls, wrist rollers, hammer curls, and shrugs all on top of my regular (shitty) lifting routine but nothing seems to be working.

are you eating enough?

What do you hold the barbell with then?

They definitely work forearms.

>implying you can hold 600lb with twig arms

I just started bulking a few weeks ago after a really long cut. I started on a small ~200 cal surplus then moved up to about 400-600 cal surplus which still doesn't seem to be working. I have been using the same routine for about 6-7 months so maybe it's that.

Well.... the other point would be "eating for gains" and a little bit of "genetic disposition".

My arms are nice.... curves, shapes etc.
But my back sucks out loud. High insertion points, hard to get wider, (decent thickness),,,, I had to lower the weight and double the reps to get results.

>we're all different. maybe you won't be Lee Priest, Yates, Heath, or McGrath.

And how long exactly have you been working out?

Do you hold your barbell with your dick?

See "Richard Hawthorne" aka "The Ant".

>thank me later.

You just started eating at a surplus a few weeks ago. ANd you can't grow on a cut so it's definitely that. Just keep eating and lifting. Maybe increase your calories if you dont see results after a month or so.

Your weights can go up to 65 so remember to go up in tiny increments if possible. The more you can lift the bigger you get.

I did some shitty high rep routine for a while about 1.5 years ago then took a weight training class last year in high school which got me some really decent gains (went from 110 lb bench to 180 and from 130 sqwat to 225) but that was months ago and it was really inconsistent because we didn't lift every day (maybe 2 days a week most of the time, 3 if we were lucky) and I got some 65 lb adjustable dumbbells like 7 months ago, so it's hard to pinpoint exactly when I started lifting seriously tbqhfam

Possible but one of the harder groups to put size on. Still far better than having skinny wrists

>tfw skelly friend has the same circumference wrists as me despite the fact she weighs as much as a sandwich

I know this feel, my wrists are fucking tiny even though I can bench 2 pl8 and my skelly friend who doesn't do shit besides play vidya all day has THICKER wrists than me

I hear that shit gives you skin cancer

I'll do you a trade Bro, my back is godly (4pl8 diddies in 2 weeks of lifting) but my forearms are shit

I saw him. He doesn't have twig arms