'deluded linkies deluded linkies deluded linkies deluded linkies deluded linkies deluded linkies'

'deluded linkies deluded linkies deluded linkies deluded linkies deluded linkies deluded linkies'

Jesus fucking christ who talks like this? Assuming its not a coordinated FUD attempt from a discord channel (which happens all the fucking time here) why don't you shut the fuck up and let people hold something they believe in? There's shittier coins in the top 20 cryptos.

The amount of effort going in to shitting on link holders makes it seem pretty fucking obvious biz is either full of link accumulators, or severely autistic losers that can't conceive of other people holding coins they don't like.

deluded linkie
e
l
u
d
e
d

( ´_ゝ`)

>who talks like this
Anybody who remembers the rise and fall of DGB and already knows what awaits you for holding this shit.

another faggot linkie upset his gambling in the back alley scam exchange didn't work out

No shit. Its mostly the same people posting the same things over and over again

>he's mad because his shitcoin is tanking
It's not too late to sell OP

>mfw i see more Stinkie Linkies

they are being called deluded linkies because
>you will kill yourself if you sell at 10k!
>it will never go below 9k!
>it will never go below 8k!
>it will never go below 7k!

holders are retards. learn to trade and stop spamming shill threads.

Fucking idiots, I pity you.

Thanks for the cheap links btw.

What's the problem, deluded linkies? You ARE deluded.

Surprisingly (or not) a large portion of /biz-tards hates money

>deluded Bernouts
Why does Veeky Forums always steal our memes?

>who talks like this?
I've been asking the same question

This.

As someone who held coins for 9 months, switching to trading helped me make back my losses in poorly performing coins in under 3 days. I'm never going back.

now
>it will never go below 6k!

quick rundown
>redditors flood into Veeky Forums and buy the top of the latest moon coin from bizboys
>"dont listen to the fud bro people were saying the same thing about ETH and it fluctuated in single digits for ages"
>bizbros do the handoff
>buyers run out because nobody was going to buy this shitcoin anyway
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU GUYS SAID IT WAS A SURE THING

It's a mixture of discord whales, small fish still accumuating, salty people who sold low, salty nolinkers, trolls, shitposters, pajeets, ripple shills, and general retards

Does nobody else have two brain cells to tell that it's weird how Veeky Forums's crypto child suddenly turns in to complete FUD one day before LINK's supposed to pop? What do you want to bet half these anons are going to be shilling LINK tomorrow?

"B-But muh digibye", digibyte went up 10x in a day or two, LINK has gone up 3x in three weeks.

>everybody wants to buy this coin they're just trying to get us to sell
textbook delusion. I will never create a binance account and I will never touch this crypto because I've been in this long enough to realize that when everyone is pushing something so forcefully, it's the furthest from a safe bet you can find.

Forget about link but you're a cuck if you're not using Binance. First to list all these new ICOs, best interface and it's not getting fucked by investigations.

Id say a large amount are trolls at this point, the original fudders rely on the trolls to build what they started.

So do i buy

If a normal person doesnt like a coin, they just dont acknowledge it and focus on what they want to buy. Only a troll or someone with a motive will continually post negatively about a coin.

people will actually hate a thing thats mentioned too much

Lol. Nah, you just haven't met many autists like me. Some of us just like watching you idiots squirm. We also enjoy knowing that posting FUD about your holdings gives you a sense of false hope that we're secretly going to buy it back from you after it's gone low enough. We aren't. You underestimate how cruel and complicated some of us can be.

Shut the fuck up you fucking larping faggot

>this
No such thing as too much advertising sir

someone understands me

>there's shittier coins in the top 20 cryptos

LIKE BTC REEEEEEEEEE

WHY DO WE KEEP THIS ANCIENT, DUST-ENCRUSTED TURDCOIN ALIVE AND PUMPING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lol. Like anyone gives a Fuck if you buy it. I can sell it now and someone will buy. It can drop below ICO price and domfone will buy. Fucking Autist thinking you're playing some elite knowledge game here.

I said troll bruh

The sooner you realise Veeky Forums is a platform for the strong to manipulate the weak into selling their good coins at a cheap price, so that they can profit, the sooner you can get in on the action and start making some real money

>selling good coins at a low price
It's the opposite really.

I'm not fucking selling