Anyone find it hilarious that some people on here think because they can Bench/Squat/Deadlift X amount of weight...

Anyone find it hilarious that some people on here think because they can Bench/Squat/Deadlift X amount of weight, that they can some how take on an animal in fight with their raw strength without any weapons?

Even a dog can fuck you up more than you think.

>dogs fuck up an entire park
>doesn't stop fucking shit up until dog gets shot in the leg and finally gives up despite not really giving a shit 2 minutes after getting shot

youtube.com/watch?v=NNgbCYkDimM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tHHzf0JnqfM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I took on your mom last night, does that count?

my mum is like 5'3 200lbs

you one of those "high test" guys?

No one thinks that, or cares

We don't fucking train for fighting man. Holy shit, we don't train to fight animals okay?

Go tell soccer and baseball players they're cucking for swinging bats and kicking balls when theyd get killed by a silverback gorilla or something

lmao bitch I drag my golden retriever all around the fucking city

I didn't say you trained for it.

Im just saying. I've browsed on here for awhile and see many anons brag about how they could take on X animal because of their lifting stats..............not even memeing here, some guy once said he could "probably" fight a female lion with his barehands and win, because he is 6'4 and 260lbs with a 600lbs deadlift.

Even those dyels up on tables and shit could have killed those dogs with bare hands and sticks if they really wanted it, senpai.

It's not that the humans in that situation *can't* win the fight. It's that winning isn't worth it when the price is wounds and possible serious infections, when you have the option to just chill and wait it out for somebody with better tools instead.

That was a joke you retard

It was bait

that black guy

>ayoo i got fuked up bruh

Based cop

I'm not joking or baiting or anything. I can (and have) absolutely fuck up a dog in a one on one fight. Just pick the bitch up and body slam them, break their back instantly.

The dogs came for the officer because they smelled fresh pork

you know why most people don't attack others pets in the US? fucking liability. You can get sued even if you are in the right. Fuck that. Fuck doing the right thing only to get the carpet pulled out from under your feet

That cop did his job 100% right.

>didn't just instantly shoot dog
>waited until last moment putting himself at risk
>shot dog ONCE in leg, didn't unload his entire clip
>held back on shooting the 2nd dog that was still barking at him
>dog retreated and cop put his gun away

This is how police are supposed to operate in that scenario. If this was any other cop they'd have probably shot the dog 17 times and accidentally shot bystanders.

Will there be riots in the streets of Topeka for this?

What did the dog even do? Maybe he just wanted to play and all these idiots started climbing on tables

Poor doggo ;_;

Don't blame based cop at all but still feel bad for the pupper. Probably raised by dumb fucking WT/niggers that don't into raising pitbulls

2 guys on the scene appear to be bloodied, torn clothes, bite marks etc.

I don't believe you. How did you pick it up? Was it dead or something?

At what time in the video?

>those people
>that audio
it hurts to live on this planet

>Pinoy. Most powerful race!

Most dogs like to bite and not let go. If you're getting attacked by a dog, you give your non dominant arm. It bites, you pull it wards you, beat the shit out of its head with your dominant hand. Eye gouging works too.

I don't give a fuck how cute people think their dog is. If it's big, and attacks me, youre going to be out 1 beloved family friend. If it lives, I'll be filing charges for the sole purpose of being allowed by law to have your pet put down. No monetary reparation. Nothing. Just getting to know your stupid piece of shit dog is dead is enough.

This applies mainly to dogs as big as maybe a golden retriever. Or pit bull. You start getting into mastiff territory, then you're in trouble.

>Inb4 edgy

Just hate untrained dogs whose owners let them run wild. Had to kick my neighbor's dog more than once as hard as I can because the motherfucker thinks he's going to sit on my porch, growl, and snap at my hand as I go to move him to open my door.

Whycome the cameraman is so calm and the doggos ignored him?

Is this you?

youtube.com/watch?v=tHHzf0JnqfM

Not a nigger so no. Dog next door learned who was boss though I'll say that much. Really an adorable doggo when he learns his place. Comes up to me and let's me pet him. Rub his belly etc.

Lol'd hard as fuck at that numale faggot taking 10 minutes to bring the guy to the ground and then being stuck on the ground for about 10 seconds after the other guy got up and walked away. What a fucking loser. He was probably thinking
"Now is finally my chance to be a hero, I'll probably be on the news and be known as the guy who avenged someone elses dog" and then mustered all his strength and effort to achieve literally nothing and no one gave a shit that he even tried because it was so pathetic.

min. 04:17

just shoot them? why are they wasting so much time on wild dogs just shoot them and have them removed

homie save yourself a lot of damage. Reach around with dominant arm pull in while pushing outward with arm doggo is attached to. Neck rape.