Where were you when the mods forsake us?

>be me
>frend ring telphone
>Veeky Forums is kill
>no
>that first sip

and u??

Talking about all the benefits of Squat plugs.

Don't fear user. Veeky Forums ain't dead yet

Reported for unfunny content

I don't know why you have a problem with someone posting about a healthy, cost effective pre-workout.

Bump for awareness

REEEEE

I had the same idea for a thread, but I wouldn't have used disgusting meme-speak.

I lol about the fact that this hurts Monster's image. No one wants to be associated with that white trash garbage

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad drinks Monster Absolutely Zero

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww he does not even sip" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just sips what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing since Monster Absolutely Zero comes with 0 calories".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE combined with his Monster Absolutely Zero supplementation.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either MONSTER or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either MONSTER ABSOLUTELY ZERO, or BETA RESULTS.

Veeky Forums changed to /mea/ when???

We've gone to far. This is why God doesn't talk to us anymore.

I can't even comprehend how anyone can find it entertaining enough to spam it all day like this.

At least there's not 25 threads about "how do I get a GF" and another 50 about Rich Piana and Husbando Mode

Don't you ever, EVER post in my forum again unless you're going to say something constructive. I have had it up to here with you jackasses ruining this board because of what you think are "smart" and "funny" comments, when you're really trying to hide your insecurities by belittling someone on the Internet. Why? What do you gain from it? Don't you realize that the posts you respond to have REAL people behind them? Real people that don't deserve the bullshit you think is acceptable to throw in their faces? Did your parents not teach you any decency or basic manners? Whatever the case, it ends NOW. It's time you brats learned a thing or two about respect. If I catch you pulling this sort of shit again, believe me, there will be hell to pay.

Who are you even talking to?

Hes a faggot whos going around into every thread posting that shit pasta. Hes a whore for yous and is trying to make his name popular i guess.

Makes sense

who the fuck started this meme?

Corporate shills. It's not even a meme of any quality, just empty jew propaganda