Long hair, wavy, straightish, love it lots

>long hair, wavy, straightish, love it lots
>also balding, hairline receding, JUSTing on top
>21 y/o white male with stressful lifestyle, but otherwise stay in shape and eat well

What fucking do Veeky Forums? I love my hair too much to give it up. It's about inch above nipple length. Do any hair restoration methods work that wont fuck me up? I need to unJUST myself

Pic related from a year ago

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/grooming/cure-for-baldness-coming
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You look like a skelly manlet too

You'll be right brah. Own it.

If you are young, pasty, white and bald you need to lift.

I refuse to go bald. Also i do lift.

fuck genetics reeee

>You're a white male!!!

Cut it short. You are not Jack Nicholson and will not be able to pull it off. Plus you need to stop buying into the stress meme, stress-induced balding is pretty rare and only happens to people who are literally constantly anxious. You having to work overtime at McDonalds a couple of days a week will not make you bald.

The only thing that really works is blocking DHT, but then you'll make gains like a woman. You have to choose.

?

>Also i do lift
Well, if you do, you're fucking doing it wrong then

Hair looks pretty thing, but maybe your hairline is just uneven? Plenty of people have asymetrical hairlines.

Also, get some sun, you look sickly.

>Hair looks pretty thing
thin*

how make thicker

Baldlet slav here.
What I did was
>shave bald
>bulk to 90kg
>wear tank tops and tracksuits
Also train neck. Thick neck + bald head gives bonus points to intimidation, no joking. You don't even have to be juicy in all the other parts, just have a thick neck, big traps and decent chest.

buzz it before you end up like better to be buzzed than to look like you're trying to save every last follicle.

however, you may just be developing a mature hairline... keep a close watch on your hairline and hope it doesn't recede anymore. if it does, you know what to do

This thread belongs on Veeky Forums not Veeky Forums.
The general rule of thumb is the thinner your hair gets, the worse it looks as it gets longer.

Your hair just looks flat and bad. You need a shorter haircut because you don't have the volume to make long hair look good. It's ok. I keep my hair short for the same reason. Get rid of your teenage haircut and go for something more mature, that shows you know how to take care of yourself. Right now it looks like you're clinging to your youth.

you look like that WHITE MALE dude, so if you are concerned about how you gonna look with even less hair, then just go look him up. A nice mirror to the future.

Trips if truth.

OP listen to this guy. Also, go to Veeky Forums with this question. You will get better advice from people who know more about it.

your options are:
1. get on finasteride, but fuck up your hormones
2. get rich and get a hair transplant
3. accept it and shave it

Hi wyatt

You're a white male.

Joke's on you though, my hairline is already receding.

There is a one in five chance that finasteride will either not work or fuck your shit up. These odds are as good as its going to get and I would seriously consider it seeing as how "better" treatment options won't be viable for the next five to ten years, and that's being optimistic. There is an ongoing international effort to fight this but in the meantime you might as well live your youth with hair rather than only having a decent head of hair in your 40's.

menshealth.com/grooming/cure-for-baldness-coming

Even if you save up for a hair transplant, your doctor will tell you to go on fin afterwards so you can keep it. It's a risky drug sure, but even if you're negatively affected there's another dice roll with favorable odds of recovery once you stop taking it.

Fix that acne
If you're gonna keep the long hair make sure you lift so people don't mistake you for a girl. If you've been lifting for a while, hop on gear cuz it doesn't look like it and you're already losing your hair anyways

Consult with a dermatologist if Minoxidil or Finasteride would work on you. Those two medicaments can stop hair loss.