Guys, I'm desperate. I lost my unicorn and now I might end up in jail. She was conservative, she was cute...

Guys, I'm desperate. I lost my unicorn and now I might end up in jail. She was conservative, she was cute, she was my virgin in everything, but I fucked up. I fucked up big. I was insecure and I always felt like she wasn't my big trophy. That I could do a big titted, thicc blonde with blue eyes. But now I realize that doesn't matter. What matters is having a companion. She was my best connection ever. Our lives were pretty much the same. I treated her like shit all the time. I broke up with all the time (5 times). I dread gamed almost every month. I was a cunt. I lost the love of my life, because I'm a cunt. These days I sent her 18 emails pleading her to call me. I have sent facebook messages threaning her that I'll ruin her life by telling her mom that she read her skype messages and that my ex thinks her mom is a slut, that she's only using her dad has a bank account to go to college and that her sister is a crazy lunatic sloot that is going to end up alone because she rides the cock carroussel. Guys, please. I'm crazy. I'm going crazy. I don't know what to do.

I'm don't know what to do. I might have the biggest oneitis in this world right now. Tell me she wasn't an unicorn. Please help me. Tell me that you can conservative girls, with a low count or virgins that are able to not be full blown sluts. Please help me. I need my virgin back. I need her. I'm at the point of stalking her. I don't control myself anymore. I'm having a meltdown. Please help. Please. Or I don't know what I will do.

Seek help you're fucked in the head
What are you? 14? You still believe in "the one"?

You can be sad but stop with the messages, they are clingy as fuck and pathetic.
Also fuck off to /adv/

First, you need your first sip...then you'll be fine

You're neediness is the most unattractive thing
She'll be laughing about you with chad in bed.

I'm 23. I just want my virgin back. If I don't have her back I'm going to destroy her. I really need her to talk to me.

This is either

>decent b8

Or

>you're going to be on the nightly news soon

I don't need to kill her. I can just tell my parents to report the domestic abuse that her parents have between each other. That she only uses her dad as bank account and that she reads her sister diaries. I can destroy her life and make her live on the streets.

Please help me guys

>I can just tell my parents to report the domestic abuse that her parents have between each other.
Why your parents? Are you 15? Do it yourself.
Also, if the abuse is mutual they will deny it, so this will achieve nothing.
>That she only uses her dad as bank account
She will deny this and you will look like a crazy sexist who hates women and randomly reported her parents for domestic abuse
>that she reads her sister diaries.
Oh no...
>I can destroy her life and make her live on the streets.
No, you can't. Get over her, she's already riding chad's dick, but won't admit that to you.

She was a virgin until she was 19 you fuck face. She's not going to date anyone for some time. My parents are cops and we have evidence. Plus I have facebook logs proving everything I say. When I say I can destroy it's because I can.

Is OP's train of thought the result of a Monster overdose?

Delete all her contact info and move away

>She was a virgin until she was 19 you fuck face. She's not going to date anyone for some time.
This is what numales actually believe... I've seen it plenty times before. A girl and a guy break up. The guy keeps whining to get her back, but he doesn't know she already has someone else.
And he will never find out, because she has no reason to tell him, so she won't. As far as she's concerned, the guy is dead

Yes she was a unicorn. Yes you fucked up because you weren't ready for her. You were immature. If you really love her you understand that she deserves better than that.

Chasing her will only push her away more. There's nothing for you to do OP other than feel the deep deep remorse, and let her go with love.

She was your woman and this breakup will turn you from the child you were into a man that respects and values women.

this is what you end up like after doing GOMAD(Gallon of Monster a Day)

Jesus, not even electroshock therapy could cure this autism

OP you are the biggest faggot posting on this board, maybe this entire site, right now. This is entertaining tho keep it up.

Saged, reported, hidden, called the mods, emailed moot, emailed the admin, called the cops, called the state police, called the county sheriff, called your ISP, called the District Attorney, called Interpol, called the NYPD, called the State Attorney, called the LAPD, called Child Protective Services called the FBI, called US Homeland Security, called the CIA, called the NSA, called the US Marshals, called the local courthouse, called your State Constable, called London Metropolitan Police, called the German Police, called the TSA, called the US President, called the attorney general, called the National Guard, called the US marines, called the US Navy, called the US Air Force, called the US army, called the Royal Navy, called the governor of every state, called the Federal Air Marshals, called every sheriff deputy, called the Coast Guard, called the US Customs and Border Protection, called the RCMP, called every park ranger, called the mayor of every city in France, called the British Army, called the Queen, called NATO, called the Russian Air Force, called the Federal flight deck officers, called the UN, called the Corrections Department for every state, called the Australian Federal Police, called SWAT, called the Supreme Court, called the Mexican Police, called the White House, called the DEA, called the inspector general, called the Secret Service, called CNN, called ABC, called the vice president, called the senators for every state, called congress, called the pope, called CHP, called the Department of Fish and Wildlife for every state, called the internet police, called the US Capitol Police, and called the Party Van.

British navy is better than the army m8ey

The first thing you need to do is to calm down, bro.
Go for a long walk, don't jog, don't run, just a relaxing, long walk. Smoke a cig, even if you normally don't smoke just do it. Go somewhere deep into the nature, somewhere without other human beings. Then you go and take a deep breath and remember every thing you did to this poor unicorn. Just think about what horrible stuff you did to her, not about how "perfect" she is for you. Think why you did this to her and how you can better yourself so you wont ever react like a fucking brat and treat your unicorn like shit.
It's just normal that a person leaves you if you treat them like that. You deserve it to be honest. But if you want her back try to be another man and dont expect her to take you back in a few days. Try a month before you contact her again. Leave her alone, write her a SMS that you are sorry, dont tell her you are trying to better yourself... than After a month ask her if she wants to meet, that you would like to talk about everything that happend, dont tell her that you want to take her back, just tell her it's important for you to talk to close things. Then when you meet you can start slowly. Talk with her about her problems, her feelings and slowly approach her. Maybe tell her that you still have feelings for her, but dont rush things. Leave her some space and show her that you respect her.

>this is what an overdose of Monster Energy Zero Ultra™ does to you

First of all, the fact that you brought your parents up at all means you're probably 14 years old (mods). Secondly, even if you did ALL that shit her parents and sister might be mad for a week before laughing about all this later. Thirdly, even if your ex was fat as shit (only reason someone should be a virgin at that age) you still don't deserve her. You obviously aren't mature enough for a committed relationship. Cunt.

Fuck, user. thanks. I think I will do that

Time for Jamal to have his turn :)

Was she an actual unicorn? I'd be sad too.

She's not "your" anything, nigger. Get help. I hope she has some better people in her life now, and not you crazy fucking asshole.

>tfw no unicorn gf

Why even lift?

My ex bf was a lot like you, this situation is a lot like ours was-- but we didn't have the 15yr old "im gonna tell your mom what you said" bs that you have going on. He tried stalk me after he broke the relationship off, calls and texts constantly, even would drive by my home slowly like a fucking freak. He realized that cheating on me and leaving me to pursue fat titted sloots was not all it cracked up to be. He eventually stopped after I threatened to get a restraining order.

M8, you're fucked in the head. Just give it a rest. You have no idea what mental torture you're putting that girl through. You fucked up, live with it like a man instead of acting like a fucking pussy.

I remember my first beer

Another guy here, asking for something else because you seem to be a woman.
Long story short two years ago there was that girl at my university and we looked at each other all the time for months and I fucked up I didn't go talk to her when I had an opportunity(ies) and I still like her a lot and think she was the love of my life btw she was German in exchange at my uni and I am French. She spoke french.
She was the one who first made a move on me, I didn't even saw her at that time.
I still think about her and I feel like absolute shit and desu I want to apologize to her for being a cunt because I destroyed a possible great relationship for both us and have no excuse other than being a manchild scared idiot.
I know there are other women and I can be happy with another woman and I don't even believe in the "one" I think there are more than one people that are made for you on earth. But still wat do and is it possible to do anything still ?
thank :(

This

You just want what you can't have. You did not find your (((soulmate))), and I can bet that if you finally fucked that girl you'd almost immediately lose your intense interest.

>... tell my parents...
>I can destroy her life and make her live on the streets
>When I say I can destroy it's because I can
Unsheathes fedora

For real though son, you're never going to find a conservative virgin qt at 23. Despite what Veeky Forums will tell you they're not that rare at 18-19 but by the time girls have left highschool for a couple of years they've all been fucked left, right and centre.
You fucked up son.
>I sent her 18 emails pleading her to call me.
>I have sent facebook messages threaning her that I'll ruin her life
You fucked up bad.

Forgot my pic.
Fyi, it's you.

>trying to do anything before your first sip of the day
>baka

Hehe, op is a faggot. Also never refer to people as unicorns again you underaged homo

fuck you, this is the shit that keeps my ex harassing me for months on end.

wew, sure is autism in here

I could have get her and I still wanted to date her at that time, it's just taht I didn't had the "momentum" of confidence to do it, also she was in my class and I don't date girls that are in my class, I since changed my mind on that. So I doubt it's a problem of "you only want her cause you cant have her" because I could. And maybe still can idk.
But thanks for what you said I never saw it like that.