>2017
>not taking steroids
it takes literally ultra low dose to accelerate muscle and strength gains and it still makes you 100 times better than a natty lifter

What is the point of lifting natty for 5+ years when you can get better results with steroids in no time?

Someone shop chloe moretz head onto that pic
My photoshop license ran out

Those traps tell me he is natty

Why take ultra low doses, if you are gonna go through the hassle of pinning twice a week, taking AI so you dont get gyno, and going doctors so your lipid and estrogen dont go out of whack.

If you want to go on gear to it properly, you dont get amazing results on some weak ass 200mg ew test cycle.

He is flaring his lats.

>latsbrah thread
yay let's talk about race war instead of fitness!

Al?

Aromatase inhibitor, they suppress estrogen if you take to much then gg your hormones crash dont take enough you get gyno and moon face.

Thats why you have to get blood tests to see your estrogen levels are normal.

No they don't. His FFMI tells you if he's natty or not.

There are fighters that got popped for test by usada and don't have roid traps or physiques.

pros of natty:

lifting natty and eating healthy = naturally high test for the rest of your life (test doesn't lower with age, it lowers if you get unhealthy, eat like shit, abuse your body, get too fat, etc). This is a big selling point for me, it means I won't have to go on TRT or worry about getting low test as an old man.

you can make great gains and look big naturally. in about 1.5-2 years you should be able to put on 30-40lbs of muscle, which will alter your physique tremendously.

Cons of doing steroids: hair loss, acne, gyno, shrunken baby balls, night sweats, sleep problems, prostate problems, estrogen problems, risk of permanent testosterone shut down or permanent low-test (life long TRT needed)

the side-effects of steroid use are really annoying, and you need to supplement with a bunch of other drugs to counter them, it's really a hassle and for what? I don't wanna carry 60extra pounds of muscle, after I gained 35lbs naturally I found the "Eating Big" requirement taxing enough.

Also you have to Pin steroids, which is annoying. Plus if you do orals you gotta worry about liver health. Plus you gotta worry about sourcing your roids properly, so you don't inject shit made in bathtubs or watered down roids, or fake shit.

>pinning twice a week
>hassle
are you fucking 12 years old?

I find it worst part of gear.

Have to go get needles from a clinic so you look like a smack head, then you have to go through 14 needles a week.

It is hassle.

Cons of steroids: my aunt is a doctor and specializes into hormone stuff, knows everything about it. If I were to go on gear, she'd be able to tell instantly whenever she next clapped eyes on me, and then she'd tear me a new one literally miles wide. Doesn't help that she knows really damn well how much hormone injections fuck with your entire body's inner workings and inevitably fuck you up.

Anyone taking steroids and not actually needing to due to his job (pro BBs etc.) is nothing but a) lazy, b) dumb and c) playing the long term suicide game.

I'm 19 and I'm starting a dbol cycle soon

cool

Dbol is good starter steriod because it doesn't need to be run with test and it only suppresses you so your test can recover even if you don't take a pct.

He'll need PCT, at least Nolva and Aromasin to be on the safe side. Nothing as drastic as Clomid + Nolva + Aromasin, but dbol at a high enough dose will raise E2 a LOT so it will cause some inhibition for some time.

Don't do a Dbol only cycle. Why? Not because 'HURR YOU NEED TEST', because to be quite frank, the gains from dbol only are fairly lackluster unless taking a high enough dose. A base of test isn't essential, though a TRT level of 125-250mg would be beneficial, of test P. Add in some Mast P or EQ and take letro/armidex and taper it. 10 weeks. Avoid tren/Deca due to the progestin issue... hard to recover and Deca nandrolone metabolites last for fucking ages (1-2 yrs so shutdown for ages)

I started at 19, did test e @ 750mg + Sdrol + Tren @ 100mg
Gained ridiculous amounts of weight, added slin @ 6iu PWO at the end due to being prediabetic as I have a MC2 mutation that helps cause this state.

Went from 88kg @ 16% bodyfat 5'10 to 100kg @ ??? bf still had my abs somewhat visible.
Bench shot up from 140kg to 170kg and squat from 220kg to 245kg, DL from 240kg to 280kg.

Then I did PCT, was too little and too short and got a hematoma and pec tear, gave up, had exams for uni.

Then I did B&C and I am coming off this end of christmas with HCG, trip, Nolva, Clomid, L-carnitine (subq + slin) GH peps and MT2
Doing lower dose Clomid + Nolva for longer. Nolva gives me, personally, bruising issues hence the hematoma.

But since then I got down to 88kg @ 8%.
Lost strength in bench DL and squat because of the injuries I gained, but did OHP 110kg.

It was worth it from the perspective that now I have more satellite clels and muscle cells, so I can now make more thanks than natural when coming off after I recover, over time. I also learned to plan ahead and focus on long term goals.
Also, I became retarded at times ( progenolone is pretty important, guys. Take your HCG.) Doesn't help when you're studying medicine.

Gains from dbol blow test out the water, they are ridiculous.

Benched my 1rm for 7reps in a week of dbol.

everything has to be run with test, though really come on man

Jesus christ those lifts, what the hell do you look like.

Those lifts at the start are insane especially for a 19 year old, and that was natty?

Honestly those natty lifts were impressive. I bench 140 and havent seen anyone doing sets with that weight in years (I goto a comercial gym now).

I dl 220 and that was a fuck tonne of work. For me to get on juice just to add an extra pl8 each side seems extremely not worth it. Dude. 1 plate could probably have been added after another year of natty lifting.

But I suppose you were busy/stressed with uni. But fuck man you were a beast as a natty and you only got slightly stronger on ghear.

How did you do it?

How long lifting, i legit dont know anyone that strong, you were almost roid strong natty.

Your lifts are insane.

I'm not looking to be a competitive bodybuilder I'm just looking for a bit more size and definition coupled with strength. I'm planning on joining the military within the next nine months and I'm a bit light weight for it. I was going to just use dbol nolva and clomid in a ten week cycle like pic related. This is primarily because I do not want any side effects and I'm willing to sacrifice efficiency for that

I'm in the army.
Don't take steroids before coming in, just focus on running and rucking your ass off. What job/branch are you shooting for

This is me, after my first cycle. Have before pics I can add too.

dunno, desu it was about getting in the mode and pushing for a new 1RM eery maxing out week on 5/3/1, then I did ud 2.0 because I got too fat and I'd just keep gaining strength after every 2 months while losing bodyfat and maintaining or gaining a little muscle (not sure) and I got the flu and dropped training for a month because of it and then got back in and gradually increased volume and then did sheiko, smolov and then back on ud 2.0 and rested for 2 weeks with 1 week deload and 1 week off and suddenly I peaked and I then followed kelly baggets high freq routine and could maintain all my strength and continue to gain over time.

SS was shit, so was texas method, madcows and all the 'basic' strength routines. One thing they did for me, tthe only beneficial thing was teach me form. Best routine I ever did was UD 2.0

Yeah until the test kicks in. Gains from test are ridiculous too. Benched my 1rm for 15 reps in 8 weeks of test e. Im on dbol atm on my last cycle, its a nice addition in terms of feeling good though... not much else really, adds a little strength. At this point more androgens wont help though. I dont gain strength, just size desu now

thats because they compete in an aerobic sport where lifting weights for hypertrophy isnt needed

just buy needles from ebay

Royal Marines, Naval Infantry

thanks for the reminder man.
its also a huge hassle when you are travelling.
Other lifters can tell 90% of the time when your roiding and discount how much they think of you b/c of it.
Most girls can sense something is wrong and say that you're 'too big'

With roids people expect you to look like arnold, aren't impressed when you do (because of roids) and laugh at you if you don't

Ah, airborne infantry checking in. Planning on hopping on a cycle myself in a ~6 months. Just want to build my natural base back up.

I can only give advice on what I went through. 15 weeks of cardio and, caloric restriction, and more cardio. I needed to have ran more before I came in, I was 215 at my heaviest and dropped to 195 before I came in. Left basic a very lean 182. I had a couple buddies who took steroids before coming in and lost all gains in basic/AIT.

Please explain in excrutiaiting detail what should be taken and in what quantities to count as a low dose

Should note before pic is me at 14 nearly 15 years old.

Only get on gear if you really need it btw guys, if you've maxed out natty. I didn't and I kinda regret it in that respect due to the risk I took with it and the fact it made me so paranoid with hiding it from people.
Plus my cholesterol is shit and my kidney function decreased a bit, and I have been controlling both those things with other ancillary drugs.

Before gear I only used clen/eph. That was on UD 2.0 so I cycled them. Also used Niacin to help glycogen depletion with some aspirin and boy that was not fun lol

Idk if cycling is worth it. If you're hypogondal TRT IS worth it (but so is a further investigation to the cause unless it is idiopathic and all other options/factors are ruled out. If you do TRT use HCG + HMG alongside your AI) It gave me mood swings, even with consistent pinning and you never know what your gear actually is unless its from a doctor or vet. Don't trust anything else, it's just hit, misses and luck.

But regardless, I've been there and I know you'll want to do a cycle because it's just so appealing. It really is amazing, the gains you get are just... ridiculous; but do consider a long term plan for your lifting career and health. Both matter, your social life too. Hae enough will power to come off straight away even if you get injured doing so unlike me because it was a regrettable and pathetic decision to stay on and has cost me financially and is just annoying at this point; hence I am coming off.

But if you do it, do your PCT properly, think of Dr.Scallys Power PCT or simmilar. Do your cycle properly, DO NOT SKIMP ESTRO CONTROL. Add some test, sure to dbol, add another compound just avoid deca/tren (as tren is usually deca... quite often faked.)
Good luck, and follow a good strength routine and add extra volume on light weight high rep shit too, think of 5/3/1 just without the deload week and add GVT and an additional 3 X 10 accessory set on weak lagging bits

Yeah my problem is that I've lost my base. I was before about 185 15% at 5'8. I'm now about 170 at about 20%. I've lost my muscle and it's a nightmare trying to gain it back. Just looking for a competitive edge so that I can pass out before I turn 20 but I'm struggling

What did you look like before you went on gear?

And is that cycle you wrote down the first cycle you did?

UD 2.0 what is that?

bro i gained 20kg in 8 weeks on dbol cycle. I went from 60kg bench to 120kg for 8reps

>went from 60kg bench to 120kg for 8reps
holy shit how did your tendons not die

Need more chest

He benches 170 fucking kg.

His insta is pure cringe. So much political bullshit, even though he clearly has no idea what he's on about. Like when a Kardashian tries to talk about politics. I wish they'd shut the fuck up and go look pretty in the corner.

I'm an Ausfag. So getting caught with roids is basically an execution sentence. Add that to with what said, and I really can't be fucked. Chances are I'll be paying several hundred for some shitty crack den lab grade shit, and not be able to get what I need for a proper post cycle therapy.

Not really worth it, desu. I'd rather just lift natty and enjoy no gains past the first few years.

This, what the fuck, how do people not snap their shit
this guy too:
>Benched my 1rm for 7reps in a week of dbol.

So?
His chest is a weak point compared to his whole physique

I thought that was going to be Chloe...