Not riding a motorcycle to show off your gains and maximize pussy pulling potential

>not riding a motorcycle to show off your gains and maximize pussy pulling potential

you guys have no idea how easy it is to pull up to a group of girls and talk one into hopping on the back and riding around the parking lot after a few revs

i've had my bike 6 months and have fucked 3 girls multiple times and gotten 13 numbers.

grow a fucking dick and buy a bike

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OsWa4JpEvOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post bike with bread on seat faggot

I hate this fucking website
>Do this to get girls, do that to get girls
I wonder how many faggots like me actually believed all the lies and went out and tried all the dumb shit and still ended up going home alone

if girls were more like boys we would all be at home fucking eachothers brains out right now and if boys were like girls the human race would have died out thousands of years ago

Next request faggot

i ride cause its fuckin awesome, not to get pussy or show off gains. but i guess thats cool if you live for women.

> I wonder how many faggots like me...
>I wish girls were more like boys

I think u might be homo m8

my best friend died riding those death traps
no thx

naisu baiku

u n d e r a t e d

8===D ~ ~ ~ ~

i wish i was mate
>Be straight guy
Get into shape, be smart, tall, goodlooking, successful, well paid, educated, social, confident, mysterious and socially competent
Cross all these off the list and you STILL wont get laid unless youre very, very lucky
>be gay guy
Install grinder/go to gay club and ask a cute guy if he wants to fuck

Really hard m8

everyone dies you fucking pussy

>everyone dies
but not everyone lives

Good luck on the streets brother. I'll ride with you someday

>mfw have license, no baiku
:^(

>get motorcycle
>every bitch wants to ride it
>don't trust them to stay still while moving
>deny every bitch a ride
>end up selling bike
>forever alone

Sup bro.

stay safe bro

A R I Z O N A
R
I
Z
O
N
A

Gay men are just as shallow as straight men user, if cute girls don't want to fuck you it's unlikely that cute guys would want to fuck you either

Motorcycles are fucking awesome compared to cars.
>Better mileage
>Cheaper insurance
>Coolness factor
Just make sure you actually know how to drive. Remember that 80% of accidents happen because the rider doesn't know how to correctly steer their motorcycle and only does it right intuitively.
Here's a video on it. youtube.com/watch?v=OsWa4JpEvOA
(pic related, not my bike but same model.)

Can confirm.
Also, nice bike OP, is that a 2013 Ninja?

I've had a 2009 Yamaha XJ6 Diversion, a 2012 R1 but I've since sold both

So far away, yet it feels so close.

>tfw we will never ride together

why'd you get rid of them?

Gsxr 750 ! always catch my neighbors mirin!

Even something as simple as taking groceries home is a massive hastle if you only own a bike and no car tho

this is why being gay is great desu

that certainly got gay fast

>Cross all these off the list and you STILL wont get laid unless youre very, very lucky
I'm sorry for you man. I lift but I'm 6 foot 1 230 pounds (bit of a fatass) and I fucked 3 chicks in the last 3 months. Some people just can't talk to girls I guess.

>1 230 pounds (bit of a fatass)
Id say youre abit heavy, yeah

are you fucking girls that can fit on a motorcycle?

Yee
Scooter ftw

nah you can just get a tank or passenger seat bag and a backpack

hell you can even get saddlebags and just use em when you need to carry shit home

>tfw cutting and only need a backpack to stuff groceries in

>crash motorcycle, asphalt literally steals your gains via friction

>tfw all your gains are literally a meaty mush on the road behind you

>Some people just can't talk to girls I guess.
I assume you mean me so you should read aswell since i started with the thing i hate that its filled with bullshit

I bought into the whole "talk to girls" thing aswell and do that frequently but its not an automatic pussy pass
You get lucky sometimes and girls want to fuck and sometimes you dont

This is my point, getting girls is 96% luck

mirin

can confirm, does get girls wet

especially when i tell them my hobby is saturday TRACKDAY OMG
ITS ALMSOT SATURDAY I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

>tfw scared to learn the clutch

yeah it is except the being gay part

Shoe on head

pretty sure they make automatics

just beelive yourself user

srsly tho its not that bad, what scares you about it? its the same as clutching on a manual car except easier since its a wet clutch unlike a car.

this might be an unpopular opinion but if someone's too uncoordinated to use a clutch on a motorcycle, even if they make auto bikes, they should really not be on the road. its easy to turn the throttle and ride in a line but you wont have the coordination to not die at some point.

Out of curiosity what armour do you wear while you guys are on your bike?

>Helmet
>Armoured jacket
>Gloves

I ride bikes and this post makes me angry

boots jeans gloves helmet? its what i usually commute to work in.
>dat feel when nj commuter coder job.
haha i unless im going long distance 1-2+ hours i dont really wear much gear.
if sweaty hot temps, i only wear that chest armor shit. if its not hot, usually a kevlar lined hoodie or leather jacket.

That I might have a brain fart and crash.

but I won't be able to ride the better bikes

Full leather racing armor including gloves and boots + additional back protector. You never know when some fucktard in his car doesn't see you and sends you flying.
All the gear, all the time.

want to add that i always make my passengers gear up though, i'll take my own risks but last think you want is to be responsible for another person dressed like op pic. thats how you get trouble beyond just injury.

Dick Masterson
My favorite writer and comedian
Check out his podcast, The Dick Show

Lovin the rukus.
Jacket and helmet anytime I hit the highway. Usually gloves and boots but I like the way the throttle feels on a bare hand. Freud would probably have something to say about that.

Pic: my Guzzi with my baby C70 behind her

some of it is just the inherent risk of riding, but again, i dont mean offense by this but you really shouldn't ride if clutch change is troublesome. riding takes much much more coordination in the long run than changing gears. that should become automatic and natural after 2 weeks of riding. during that learning period you go slow and learn.

my non riding friends always ask me what gear im on etc etc.i can't answer them because i dont even know or think about it. all my focus is on the road and the riding part is just second nature at this point.

I've been riding automatic/clutchless for 2-3 years now though.

Just decided it was time to learn it.

I'm also scared of traveling long distances because the roads here suck ass and a lot of accident prone areas coupled with asshole drivers.

>tfw riding for 15 minutes and my ass hurts already

The fuck are you riding if your ass hurts that quick

My new baiku coming this weekend

well the long distance and stuff, i have like 100k miles under my belt on a bike but im still wary.

if you think you're up for it, go for it user. riding is fun and clutching is just intimidating at first. i only said what i did earlier b/c i have friends who have been on a bike and are just too damn uncoordinated to ride imo. they get so stuck on when to change and how to change and what not that they lose sight of the actual riding and to me seem like they might fall and hurt themselves.

it was about a decade or so ago. Think it was a shitty krypton.

might be my posture desu

that's what I mean. Nobody taught me how to drive a bike and it feels natural somehow.

Nice nice

If I were to consider learning how to ride, I need to know thread if the helmet kills the hair. I commute 45 minutes either way to school and if I showed up to school with sweaty/ruined hair, that'd be a dealbreaker.

>tfw Yuropoor
>tfw restricted to 35 kW/47 HP
>tfw planning on doing highway riding

Can Americans buy any motorcycle they want at 18? I'm jelly, I'm stuck with faggy 250s and heavy 500s (which I'll probably end up buying anyway, at least it's not a 250).

you're an idiot.
That's Australia. i'm guessing QLD

ruins hair, i actually lost a lot of hair riding during the summer in burning heat. i now wear a bandanna to trap the sweat. im cut my hair and changed other stuff to make sure it wasn't the riding that caused all the hair loss. might just be pattern baldness

>thinks 500's are heavy
poor user, can you guys really not get big bikes in eu? that sucks =(

Wear a bandana and yes it'll get sweaty during summers or humid climate. Dunno about hair loss because I never faced any problems been riding for a decade now

BTW any Pajeets can tell me about these bikes? Are they any good? I'm aware they are customs but don't know the name

Dude, me too, I already got the "advanced licence" though so I could use stronger bikes, but guess what? I am still going strong on my V-Strom 650 with only 48 PS since I had no time to restore it back to 67 PS.
You literally do not need anything stronger as a beginner anyway. You should rather learn to drive first instead of jumping on some 100 PS+ bike and just driving in a fucking straight line on a highway. You can do that in a cars ffs, that is not where you find true happiness on a bike.

Nvm I'm an idiot, names at the bottom

At 18? Nah m8. At 16 we van get whatever. You 16 and want a turbo busa? Go for it. Shit, some states at 14 even.

main reason is that I was short on money
secondary reason is a very limited riding season where I live
thirdirly reason is that I spent over a decade on bikes and 5 years on sports bikes and in a way I felt I did most of what there is to do with them, I was probably one of the only people I know out of plenty of riders to only ever get very minor injury + not get arrested despite doing some stupid stuff, so it felt like a good ending to a wonderful period.

Currently I own two bikes, one is a WR450 for off roading
the second one is a 1972 CB350 which I plan to fix into a cafe racer

Really love the look of those bikes, hope you love it, drive safe bro

thanks. Yeah that's the deal-breaker then. Showing up to class a sweaty mess isn't appealing and it seems like I'm taking a gamble on hair product being able to survive the helmet.

looks like a custom indian, which is an american company.
all these bikes are fancy cool looking around the track for a lap. not really something you can do daily riding in.
to be honest, anything not modern sucks for regular riding because it needs regular weekend maintenance. only fun if you're into that stuff. (i am)

If you're not homo why does that get you really hard mate?

>mfw poor third worlder who rides a bike and loves it
>will never have money for this expensive fancy bikes
>mfw i have more experience than these faggots but will never feel the alphaness of riding a a big bike on a sunny day

pic related the shit that I ride.

yeah after a certain temp, its just too hot to ride. its why i always went without the usual riding gear. my hair is really short tho so i never had sweat issues but ever since i noticed some hair loss i only ride if its under 80c.

There's a lack of tops in the gay community, if you're into fucking guys and you have a sizable dick you'll be swimming in anus

i've been riding these "expensive fancy bikes" as you put it since i was a child. you dont have any more experience than me, if anything you have much less experience since most third worlds only have low cc commuter toys.
i almost feel bad if you think you'll never get to rip on a track on a liter engine but not really because you sound entitled.

>Really love the look of those bikes, hope you love it, drive safe bro

Yup they are great and also beginner friendly. Triumph street twin, kinda entry level bike and pretty cheap. Indian scout is another option.

Found it. It's called Rajput customs, the original bike is a Royal Enfield bullet. Here is a quick image dump of one of their bikes

South East Asia or Indian subcontinent ?

Can I pull with a supermotard? I don't really want to get a street bike and supermotards seem way more fun for hooliganry

They have bad rep because most of the riders are obnoxious teens but then again we all were kids one time. Bikes are bikes user, post your bikfu

Coming from a girl that rides a z1000, you're pathetic. You're just going to be another idiot adding to the horrendous motorcycle statistics. Riding a bike doesn't make you "manly"; my bike is probably bigger than yours, and once again, it doesn't require a needle dick to operate it.
>the lack of gear
Have fun looking like ground beef when your ass gets laid out. And your girls tits will be ground into the pavement - not so sexy anymore!

I am obnoxious 19 year old lel
would a chick care if I rode pic related as opposed to a gixxer 600 or something sporty like that?

Mirin that c70 hard man, really hard :D

Its only a death trap if you're a cocky moron like op is. The tendency to attract immature boys is why the stats are so awful. Males in general cause most general car accidents - add that to motorcycles where a majority of riders are immature males, its a recipe for statistical disaster

I'd ride a bike if I trusted the dumbfucks in my area to drive properly. I'm always seeing stories about dudes on bikes getting lane-changed into and brake checked.

>showing off gains on a bike
Enjoy your road rash, squid.

Are you literally retarded?

Taking bait seriously

user, honest advice, bikes won't get you girls. I mean they might be used as an icebreaker but it won't magically draw women to you. Be passionate about stuff and learn to talk to women and you'll be golden, you don't need bikes for that

Oh don't get me wrong I want an enduro for the fun of riding it not for chicks. Just curious

Ridings does not cause your hair to fall out, that's just you dude. The only damage to hair will be split ends and tangles if you have long hair that sticks out (makes me.fringe to see people do this)

>riding production bikes

This is honestly the only thing that pisses me off about Americans, they have some unexplainable hatred for bikes. Always ride with a cam on you at all times, really helps with insurance and if some dickhead tries shit with you

Ehh it works. Breaks the ice pretty quick considering they have to hold onto you for dear life. I live by pennstate and fucked a girl in the corner of Grange fair last month. Where the trailers and stuff are. She was a 21 year old college gymnast. Only met her hours before at the bar I parked outside. Asked if she ever been to the Grange fair. She said no. I said she should come. L her friends wanted to go as well but said o only had room for one. So yeah.

>being a hipster

I don't think you guys realize op was serious. And its not uncommon to run into cocky idiots like him on the regular. I had one try to race me like an idiot not too long ago and of course the idiot got pulled over by the cops. Dude was on a 650 and was delusional if he thought he could seriously beat my z1000, I was ignoring him, I saw the cop way ahead of time, he was too distracted trying to "show off" and got pulled over. Idiots like op are most definitely real, and why motorcycle statistics are so fucking godawful.

not a hipster, can't stand those fucks