Just get stronger at barbell row user, your arms will explode!

>just get stronger at barbell row user, your arms will explode!
>Can now do 80kgx5 easily and 75kgx10 good form
>Arms still fucking sticks
>Forearms still sticks

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/bent-over-barbell-row
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

barbell rows hit the back muscles, not the arms.

>Barbell row
> Arms

???

It's supposed to hit biceps and back dipshit

Maybe do other exercises as well you reet

>tfw shitty arm genetics

I do, on chins I can do 5x20kg weighted, and well into double figures not weighted, full ROM, someone please explain what I am doing wrong. I weigh about 74kg at 5ft11 and I see people rowing 60kg and below who have significantly bigger arms than I do, or half repping bodyweight sets of 8 on chins who have bigger arms.

biceps/lats/shoulders support the barbell row range of motion as you primarily use your back to fuel the lift. Barbell rows are not a realistic lift that one would employ on a day they're targeting biceps/triceps, unless they were targeting back and bi that day. That's the only realistic case.

bodybuilding.com/exercises/detail/view/name/bent-over-barbell-row

Did you not read the thread? Rows are a back exercise, not an arms exercise.

I do a PPL routine 3 days on 1 off, I do deads, barbell rows, pull ups and hammer curls on pull days. Isn't that ok?

Did you read my post? I do chins and curls as well.

The biceps and rear delts are secondary movers in any back exercise.

Your arms are small because your row is weak as shit. Get it to 160kg and then complain.

military press
pull ups

It's that easy.

Do more grip exercises to remove stick forearms.

Most of the arm thickness comes from triceps.

pic related.

Unironically never seen anyone in my gym barbell row over 90kg

You hit biceps on your pull and hopefully you hit tris on the push. If you want to program in accessory arm work into your push and pull then by all means do. You do what you have to do.

Just the thread I needed.
Is there any type of rowing that doesnt hit arms? Im being limited by my shitty biceps and can barely do anything with good form

>he goes to a normie gym

Fucking isolate your arms if you want bigger arms, you literal autist

If you have a weak lift then you are just weak. You aren't limited by your biceps on a barbell row, step up your game and get stronger

I can row 295x5 and pendlay 265x5 and my arms are still small desu

>Be me, ask Veeky Forums for advice
>DUDE, YOU MUST FIRST BUILD A STRENGTH BASE, COMPOUNDS ARE GOAT LMAO
>ask them why I'm still small as shit after doing that
>DUDE YOU NEED TO DO ISOLATIONS LMAO

Your first mistake is listening to fit. If you want a bigger (insert muscle) then literally the only thing you need to do is work (insert muscle) more. When I had twig arms I just did bis and tris 2 times a week with a burnout down to 10 pounds every time and my arms exploded, because your body responds to your input accordingly.