What things can I do to make myself more attractive that aren't just lifting and eating healthier?

What things can I do to make myself more attractive that aren't just lifting and eating healthier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nltdBCHs&ab_channel=PeterHurley
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k&ab_channel=PeterHurley
youtube.com/watch?v=FwzyE_smnOw&ab_channel=BeardedAliJourneys
youtube.com/watch?v=J9ZhgG5EKto&ab_channel=BeardedAliJourneys
youtube.com/watch?v=s0vaT2xkPBU&ab_channel=HenReviews#t=1m10s
youtube.com/watch?
youtube.com/watch?v=szFO4VttHuY&ab_channel=HenReviews#t=4m8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing
You're stuck with the hand you're dealt

Unless you're willing to go plastic

Haircut,facial hair,clothes or just stop being unattractive

>just stop being unattractive

I know you guys think you're being funny when you say "just stop being X" but it seriously makes me want to set you guys on fire

the heck makes you unattractive?

>Money gains

Your face

I'm offended

>stop being unattractive
There are things you do that are unattractive. Maybe you pick your nose, maybe you nervously scratch yourself too much, maybe you slouch, procrastinate, make excuses, or maybe you just whine loudly about how girls don't like "nice guys" even though you only talk to girls in order to put your dick in them, not because you're a nice guy.

Stop being unattractive literally just means stop doing all the stupid lazy shit that makes you look like a troglodyte.

Try dressing differently, try confidence boosters, try developing a sense of style and a personality that isn't fucking horrible. Find things you like and stick to them. Try to do things outside and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TALK TO PEOPLE. don't sperg out, don't go full retard, just talk like they're another fucking human being.

It'll be okay

Basics are: hair, skin, general cleanliness. Make your clothes fit, don't just buy random good looking stuff. Make sure it fits around the shoulders and under the arm especially. Posture matters a lot, but lifting is going to give you a good posture.
Facial expressions are very important. Most people posting their faces for rating have bad hair and bad facial expressions. Don't make emo teenager faces.

For hair: get a simple good haircut, and keep it clean.
For skin: exfoliate. (Retinol / AHA, BHA). Don't touch your face.
Clothes: always buy basics.

Getting braces can change your jaw quite a lot too.

Take steroids and make facial gainz i guess.

Not really

The whole point of nice clothes, haircut, nice body is to distract from the actual ugliness. If you guys have ever been friends or intimate long enough with a girl you'd realize how ugly most women are without the dyed/curled hair, make-up, push-up bra and clothes.

You're mind would rather focus on the "good" distracting things rather than the bad. The more distractions you have the more appealing you are to people.

yes it can

nice post, really made me think

That's not fucking braces you absolute retard
He had orthognatic surgery

drinking plenty of water isn't mom science. it's great for your skin. if you have bad face skin try changing pillow cases more often.

I have been with braces one year know to fix my overbite and i actually found i got a chin

You are 14 years old then

*now

stop with the mew thing already. Its crap. There are lots and lots of theories, not just mew`s. every medic tries to push their own theories. Mew is just better at social media. Now thousands of kids think theyve discovered the holy grail and hes gonna make millions from it. His theories arent accepted by the official medical bodies. theyre not recognised as being proven.

Started at 17

Puberty sure is nice huh

Look at how his maxilla is so forward and so developed! it really works! hes so good looking isnt he!

>makes no money from it
>literally just a meme on sluthate and bodybuilding forums
Wow what a social media mogul.

Fuck off mad odontology shill.

Caring for your skin and teeth

get a good haircut dress nicer and use good aftershave

the fuck is mewing

M E W
E
W

Is that supposed to be an attractive male face?

I thought we needed those crazy cheek bones?

My face (excluding the hair) looks just like that, except I have a small hump on my nose.

The thing that will save your life user, the one true path out of inceldom, the looksmax to end all looksmaxing.

thisand thisyou fool.

DENTISTS FUCK OFF

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEE

That guy has a nice jaw though

Dress better
Braces if needed
Contacts if needed
Low body fat %
Good lighting
Smile more
Drink more water
Wear slightly heighted shoes if you're short
Get a good haircut
Gain knowledge of universally liked subjects but avoid politics.

Be a nerd. Seriously women love nerds & geeks.

Attitude. Just don't give a fuck about your looks. Lift, be healthy, comb your hair, brush your teeth, shower regularly, you know, the basics. Don't hide who you are. Good things come to good people, not those looking for a shortcut.

Just be the best version of yourself you can be. Be satisfied with what you have and who you are. It will gradually spill into your attitude.

>polshit
>church of the black cock
>interracial
>yoshi
10/10 tabs kek

This truly is the secret

Kek tabs good job

>geeks
>post picture of 9/10 millionaire
>references Matt smith
>another 9/10 millionaire
>references Brian cox
>literally a tv presenter that is also attractive

What they mean is that they want a 9/10, in shape, rich alpha, but one that will such up to them and not leave them for something better when the sex dries up.

>nerds & geeks

aka Chad with glasses

>Church of the Black Cock

>its fucking real

brb

Pretty uninspired tabs teebeeaych.

Wouldn't it be easier to just stop though?

Can someone give a link to the Mew guy? I googled it and all I got is kittens and pokemons

Easy way is with body language and how you carry yourself publicly. Chest out, shoulders back, chin up, smiling subtlety, walking with a stride. There's a certain touch of sexiness you portray with confidence when combined with materialism and grooming.

Ok, this is some serious advice

>I can't grow facial hair!
Buy what's called minoxidil. It's the active ingredient in Rogaine and will essentially 'wake up' your dormant facial hair.

Takes about 6 months to get full permanent hairs. I'm on month 4 and I need to shave regularly when before I had nothing except some on the chin, a light patch under my chin, and a handful of hairs above my lip.

After your six months or even during if you want, buy Black Jamaican Castor Oil. This also helps stimulate facial hair and will help you fill in the patches easier. Just dip in your fingers or a cotton ball and lightly dab where you want it.

>I have scarring on my back/face
Buy a dermaroller. This is a rolling pin with very short thin needles that break up scar tissue, allowing normal tissue to grow in and also stimulating collagen production to make the skin bounce back.

Alternatively, you can pay for a doctor to do it.

>I'm a chinlet!
Carry your jaw forward and put your tongue on the roof of your mouth.

>I look so ugly and doughy
Get a tan. Have you ever wondered why bodybuilders put on a bunch of fake tan before shows? Having dark skin helps bring out your definition, both in body and in the face. When you're pale and the light hits your face, what is light colored is now more light colored and nothing contrasts and no features pop out.

>How do I look good in photos?
youtube.com/watch?v=ff7nltdBCHs&ab_channel=PeterHurley
youtube.com/watch?v=Qe3oJnFtA_k&ab_channel=PeterHurley

pic of facial hair? mine is too patchy to grow a full beard, considering using minox.

I just shaved

There's still new hairs coming in so I don't grow it out otherwise it looks weird

Also I have a patch that is filling in under each cheekbone.

holy fucking shit dude

do you not know how to google?

I typed in "mew face" and "mew jaw" and he fucking comes right up. dumbass

dr. fucking mike mew

>tanning makes my skin look 10x better
>sun damage ages face much faster
The fuck do I do lads

>minoxidil
As far as I read, the effects of the drug dissipates after stopping the usage of it.

dark hairs or those little white ones? have a bunch of the little ones but they're not helping much

I should have mentioned

You need three products to properly tan

Aloe based oil to moisturize
Sunscreen
Tanning lotion

>take a shower, scrub out dead skin
>put on the oils and lotions
>go outside, 10-20 minutes each side
>take a break or swim
>another 10-20 minutes
>do this twice a week

That's only regarding people who are balding and use it on their head. When you bald, minoxidil is a life support for your hair because otherwise the chemicals in the scalp kill it and it falls out.

On your face, you don't bald, but you do need to keep using it until the vellus hairs (thin light colored wispy hair) turn black and thick (terminal hairs) and then at that point you can stop minoxidil and they don't fall out.

Dark hairs are terminal hairs, meaning fully developed permanent hairs

Vellus hairs are the little white ones and those are what turn into facial hair along with any dormant hair follicles

Yes they were about balding, there was no information regarding the facial hair though.

Thanks anyway

I'm actually thinking about using minoxidil for my facial hair. Pic related, would minoxidil help everything fill out? 19 btw

I've watched a couple youtube "minoxidil" journeys and at the end, they usually only encounter very very light shedding when they come off the stuff, or no shedding at all. You just need to let all the hairs get black and permanent

great but not life changing
the life changers lie with aha,bha, skin cream retinol, etc

Maybe go to Veeky Forums and read the sticky.

Yeah, but it takes a couple months before you start seeing results. Just be aware of that.

This guy ran it for 9 months
youtube.com/watch?v=FwzyE_smnOw&ab_channel=BeardedAliJourneys

youtube.com/watch?v=J9ZhgG5EKto&ab_channel=BeardedAliJourneys

holy shit those are some ugly ass people in the tube thumbnail

Another before and after (6 months)
youtube.com/watch?v=s0vaT2xkPBU&ab_channel=HenReviews#t=1m10s

youtube.com/watch?
v=szFO4VttHuY&ab_channel=HenReviews#t=4m8s

correct link:

youtube.com/watch?v=szFO4VttHuY&ab_channel=HenReviews#t=4m8s

oh shit this is great! Is it going to depend person to person based on genetics? Like if I don't have the genes for a full beard this shits not going to work miracles right?

I think you should be fine.

I don't know fully how beards work, but the only genetics that come into play when it comes to growing them is your DHT recepters and how receptive they are to your testosterone.

Some can have some that aren't and some can have some that are. Regardless you should have a dormant beard.

Hair and facial hair styles can make a huge difference

awesome man I'll look more into how to use it and get right to it, thanks

fits of homocidal rage are unattractive.

Don't be dumb man, facial hair doesn't stop coming in for some people till their early 30s. And you're 19.

That being said minoxidil prob won't hurt you. I just think its stupid.

This, for fuck's sake

22 and my beard is still slowly coming in

there's a reason so many guys our age have patchy looking beards while dudes in their 30's can grow them full

I'm just impatient, and since there's apparently no glaring adverse effects I might as well try

How do I get rid of dark circles under my eyes? I've had light dark circles under my eyes in high school, but after I finished my last year in college the dark circles under my eyes were a lot worse.

I've been sleep more, eating clean, drinking a lot more water, but non of that shit is working.

Leddit pls go

Crest whitening strips. And any dental work you need and can get through insurance.

Ride me you retard

i fucking hate the hodge-faggots, couple of unfunny tryhard cunts

all they do is ooga booga and relay really un-informative stupid anecdotal nignog shit

Read a book

Fix "flaws" that make you self conscious

I hurt my nails a while ago (years ago) and I'm now going to the doctor to see what can be done about them

I'm also removing some bodyhair with laser

I have the same problem, it's mostly genetics, but sleeping well, spending less time infront of a screen probably helps.

PERSONAL GROOMING

seriously good grooming can make a major difference

mirin jaw

Just stop instead bro

Eat more carrots or take b-carotene supplements, it will give you a better looking skin colour anyway.

meant for

and nose work too

Get a proper haircut, wear clothes that fit well, take care of your skin, groom your facial/bodyhair. Looking like you take care of yourself is a form of looking attractive, you can practically never fall below 4/10 if you do this unless you're seriously malformed

Also vegetables help with skin quite a bit

That's actually a result of the maxilla being moved, I don't think he had rhinoplasty done.

they are normie tier shit channel

athlean x in other hand....

How the fuck do I into style? I swear fashion might as well be some occult science as far as I'm concerned. For my entire life I've had the same bland, autisitc haircut and outfit.

Just lurk Veeky Forums for a while, make some general observations and ignore the autistic threads.

Don't browse Veeky Forums like others will say unless you want to look like you're perpetually role playing as a teen vampire.

Fashion isn't hard, just copy whatever you see most men wearing, whatever looks good on you.

if you're a male?
be an interesting person, have good friends, get a haircut, get a shave, be passionate