Churchill tanks were the best in WW2

>Churchill tanks were the best in WW2
Is Lindy right Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=yc78EZqHA3U&t=0s

His word is authority, so yes.

>talks with someone at a museum and considers it fact
I fucking hate internet """"historians"""""

Glorious!

I imagine his success will breed some jealousy among Europeans.

They're popular historians. You deserve contempt too if you're seriously studying a topic on the internet.

oh dear, now you've done it

>Is Lindybeige right?
The answer is always no.

>laughs in Pershing

spot the bosch

>Is Lindy right Veeky Forums?
never.

Lacks primary source research and basically over-rides documentary reality with his opinions

>goblin tank

>implying there is literally any advantage the Churchill has over a Pershing
Bongs should be executed.

>having a tank full of circumsized nonwhites

the absolute state of amerimordor

>having an army mostly made of poo-in-loos and actual niggers

You're one to talk, Bong.

More like 2 boys 1 tank :^)

>having a kenyan president followed by another non-white president

the absolute state of amerijuans

France, Switzerland and Germany look cute

>implying all these non-whites are some kind of parasite

Go back to /pol/. Fuckers said the same thing about Pakis when they first went to Britain, and Italians when they first went to America, and people say it about Poles, Muslims and Mexicans now. It's never been proven to be a problem.

merry Christmas kek, you shitlord

No. There can only be one best tank of WWII, and it is very obviously the T-34. Burgerboos, Teaboos, and Wheraboos need not reply.

My fav is the IS-2 named after papa Stalin himself

It's not even the best British tank of WW2, let alone the best overall.

Yeah, no. Sherman, Comet and Panther were better.

>>Churchill tanks were the best in WW2

I think he's making a joke.

No respected historian would make such a silly claim about a tank that was barely present.

best tank right here

It was the best not based on individual merit but how easily it was to mass produce. German tanks were superior individually but they were overengineered to the point of comedy and there was just a handful of them.

oh my days!

>best tank of WWII for building fire with.
{{{a++ rating for fire starter}}}

>not the T20
Your virgin peashooter can't compete with my CHAD 90mm.

>blocks your path

>sherman vs t34 85

Anyone watch the vid? Lindy is with a tank expert, and he's constantly going "well actually'. Guy has a massive ego, you can just tell.

he also didn't do it all for a living in any nation's army

lindy's just doing that because the chieftain is somewhat irish and he needs to keep up appearances

>churchill
>good
Those tanks were complete shit, weak main cannon, long vulerable treads, gasoline engine = prone to fire, not suitable for winter usage on eastern front at all. Bonus: what happens when a tank without rubber gets on ice? A free sledges

>best firestarter
>not the Sherman

>what is wet ammo storage
The safest armoured force to be part of in WW2 was the US one. Lowest death rate. The Soviets had the highest crew loss rate and the Nazis the 2nd highest.

Which tank would prove the biggest influence on subsequent main battle tanks? That would be my vote for best.

Well in that case it's the Panther.

Aside from its notorious final drive, the Panther was a prototypical MBT - good gun, though not the biggest they had, as fast as any other medium, heavy frontal armour. Balanced design.

It wasn't as good as the Centurion or the Pershing, but since it came first, I guess you could give it credit for being first.

When Veeky Forums got a permanent lindy thread?

Only in the last year of the war

>Not the t-43
It's like you want to be cucked by your crappy rate of fire