What is the final solution to the Bitcoin scalability problem?

What is the final solution to the Bitcoin scalability problem?

Ethereum

Ark

Altcoins. It's cool that Bitcoin wants to do its decentralized thing with no real leader but without some direction they're embarrasingly behind in tech and with no real indication of ever catching up. Any altcoin these days comes out of the box with many of the dire issues bitcoin faces already solved before even considering their innovation. If IOTA does with we hope it does it will be the perfect currency and that's before we even get to the other interesting things it does. If ETH/NEO implement sharding and POS, which they will do light-years before bitcoin comes close to an innovation of that scale, then they will have solved the problem.

Bitcoin has to go through a civil war to get year old tech implemented as its fees are approaching the point of absolute uselessness for anything outside of an exchange.

GET THE GAS

Bitcoin is gold.
The moment it becomes "scalable" ( i.e. can be printed to the infinite ) is the moment bitcoin dies and becomes another shitcoin.

You're thinking of a different scalability

think of bitcoin as a more convenient, secure, trustworthy form of gold rather than a currency replacement.

certain members of the btc community throw a fit if you start talking like that though.

Leave now

Brainlet.

IOTA will usher in the next 1000 years of Internet 3.0. Zero fees, zero miners, and zero jews. Truly, the final solution to the blockchain problem.

>have 1 ico one day
>network clogged for ~2 days straight

That's a rationalize of a huge problem.

The moment you try and imply high fees and slow transfers is a good thing is the moment you admit your product is garbage and the fact that it smells like shit is an advantage because it scares away bears.

The moment bitcoin change in anyway is the moment i change ship.
I don't give a fuck about the technology, the only thing that matters is it's inflation-free and secure.
Remove ONE of those trait, and it's over for BTC.

>and zero jews
This is like the one thing muslims have got going for them actually

At least ETH's roadmap includes a solution to this. Bitcoin is throwing a shitfit in order to implement old as shit bandaid tech.

>lightning not mentioned once

Your tight cunny.

fiat

How the fuck would fixing its scalability issues result in it being inflationary or insecure?

>The moment it becomes "scalable" ( i.e. can be printed to the infinite ) i
That's not what "scalable" means. "Scalable" means more than a pitiful 3-7 transactions per second. Do you have any idea how many transactions VISA handles per second?

Why would you spend bitcoins like fiat ?
Are you using gold to buy your groceries ?
Bitcoin isn't a currency, it's a store of wealth.
If you want to use a coin to spend on groceries, that's literally what litecoin is for.

Fork BTC as much as you want, the king is here to stay EXACTLY because it's not scalable.

>Bitcoin isn't a currency
Have you even read Satoshi's original Bitcoin paper? Or even the abstract? Hell, even the fucking TITLE of the paper? "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System". Bitcoin was always intended as electronic CASH.

Then he shouldn't have made the new gold.

He doesn't understand. It's like asking a Macfag why macs are good.

prisma illya is actually a good fate franchise

Hitler's final solution part deux

Macs are good because they don't come pre-installed with that hot garbage Windows OS. Fucking BSOD malware forced restart "hurr durr don't turn off your computer we have to apply updates" bullshit lmao

Ethereum

>uninstalling software is hard
>disabling windows update is hard

IOTA is a muslim coin. It's also centralized.

IOTA and the tangle are a meme, far too vulnerable to external attack and if not then it's centralized.
There is an alternative to blockchain but it's not the tangle, I don't want to talk about it yet however something will come in the coming months.

Lmao kys retard, stop trying to appear intelligent when you have the knowledge of a child.

Visa.

crash it with no survivors