THREE GOOD REASONS TO DUMP LINK ACCORDING TO Veeky Forums:

THREE GOOD REASONS TO DUMP LINK ACCORDING TO Veeky Forums:

1) Ripple is big
2) delusional/faggot
3) digibyte got rekt (???)

Nice, whoever holds theirs links is retarded.
There is NO oracles problem hahaahahah.

Guys help me fud and keep the price lower for 2 more hours so my transaction is complete TY.

Guys help me fud and keep the price lower for 2 more hours so my transaction is complete TY.

i dont see what you're doing.

Found the guy who will die a wagecuck virgin. Who the fuck has this much time to spam this trash over and over again?

a retard who bought at 10k desperately trying to save link from falling any further

Goddamnit, the fud stopped working and I still need my 30 BTC binance deposit to confirm.

case in point

BTC and ETH are pumping while LINK is standing still/falling.
You will end up with less BTC/ETH than you threw in if you do not pull out now.
Buying back more in a few days is basically a sure thing.

eth isn't pumping you retard

It went up over 10% yesterday.

>When BTC finishes pumping, people throw it in ETH
>Up $40 from yesterday
>Hard fork coming
Fuck off

>measuring in USD
it's collapsing in terms of btc, you stupid faggots

supercomputers

armies of lawyers

Yeah, with no news it's probably just going to dump. It's literally just a powerpoint demo of what we already know, from an old dell laptop, with the sound of toilets flushing in the background. Supercomputers will make chainlink obsolete, you really think an old dell can compete with supercomputers?

>1 supercomputer has been deposited into your bank

I would dump it because it's too much shilled here since a long time already meaning too many people have alread bags meaning I must dump on them before they dump on me.

Noone care about ETH price in BTC you retard, once a coin can be directly bought against dollar then its price in satoshi is irrelevant.

1 GOOD REASON TO DUMP LINK:

1) The price is going down.

Do you fucking morons not understand this?

4) blockchains are not useful as apis when linking centralised data because the trust problem is in the collection of that data not the transfer of it. Blockchains are slower, more expensive and difficult to scale why use one when there is no trust problem in transferring data that is not trustless

but muh reputation system!!!

fuck guess I shoulda dumped bitcoin when the price fluctuated from 100 dollars to 80 a few years back, thanks senpai.

>3) digibyte got rekt (???)
i fear only this.... i had dgb as now have link, but guys the pattern is scarily the same