I banged a 40 year old a few month's ago and we kept talking while I was traveling and it's been 2 months since we've...

I banged a 40 year old a few month's ago and we kept talking while I was traveling and it's been 2 months since we've talked.

How do I start talking to that used up milf bc I want to fuck her again

Send her a body/dick pic
This only works for milfs, never try it on a girl your own age

Aight will do. Only messaging her because I've got zero other prospects at the moment

did it work?

Post pics pls

What do I say?

Remember something you used to talk about or do with her and send her a text saying something like "Hey, i was walking around town/doing somethin (or whatever, doesn't really matter) today and saw/did/heard _______, for some reason it reminded me of you lol"

gets them 7,4 out of 9.3 tries breh

Send another dick pick with a one word alpha male response like
>good

nvm lol

ask when will round 2 happen

Well you better find some time for me, I was just thinking about how much fun last time we got together. (Emoji of choice)

How much fun it was *

I told her about my trip and if she was free tonight. Not posting real screen bc I have friends that browse fit and would identify me

I'm 22 and hoping to bang her out hard (her boyfriend is a beta fag) and maybe be her sugar boy. She owns a dog care place and is loaded. I was really drunk when I met her

show pics

post her body

I don't have any. She's petite and has a decent body but her hands are wrecked, face is going down since she smokes a lot.

just talk to her, doubt she's got anything else going on

False alarm fukkkk

Yo bitch I'd like to fornicate with you again.

tell her your dick even cures cancer

Fuck it, let's troll her. /DUBS/ decides what I say next

>Just because you are out of commission doesn't mean I am, send nudes

thats pretty funny, i'd do that

"Does this make you feel better"
>dickpic.jpg

>If you need someone to take care of you let me know

The rolling continues

if dubs you post:
but seriously, i read about how letting a man penetrate your gaping asshole can fix those medical issues

>Totally ignores the pic
>Goes on holding casual conversation
You're fucked.

reroll

>aww that's bery nice - thank u
>bery nice
>bery

Lmao it's aids

no words, just a dick pic

wtf you gave her AIDS or something? bitch is dying

Re-rollin

"You Venetians"... This guy is too funny. Are we roleplaying? How meta. I guess I could be a thirteenth-century Venetian... If the Franks had not launched the Crusades in the East, Islam would have conquered Constantinople in the eleventh-century rather than the fifteenth. Since I have a post-graduate education in Classics, Medieval and Renaissance Studies, I suppose I must be the one to do a service and put on my professorial hat on to share some of my knowledge (or go back to drinking beer, sacking Constantinople, and marking undergraduate term papers). The Eastern Roman Empire had been in decline since the seventh-century, and was terminally wounded since the eighth-century. The conquests of Justinian would mark the last "high" point for the Eastern Roman Empire; in actuality, the Plague of Justinian (541-542) is more at fault for the eventual demise of the Byzatine than the Sack of Constantinople (1204). The Plague ensured that neither Sassanid nor Roman were capable of mounting an effective final end to their military campaigns, leaving their centuries war to fester for another hundred years until the Arab barbarians swept out of the Arabian Peninsula. After the plague decimated the Eastern Roman and Sassanid populations, both empires resumed the prolonged Byzantine-Sassanid wars which culminated with both empires thoroughly depleted of manpower, wealth, and natural resources by the seventh-century. It was in this military stalemate that the Arab hordes found the ancient empires, and the Arab Conquests were capable of establishing the Rashidun (632-661) and Umayyad (661-750) caliphates during this period. The historical terminus for the Umayyad caliphate at 750 A.D. is particularly important for an understanding of the end of the Byzantine empire, and the eventual dominance of Islam over Christian Asia Minor and Africa.

>not fucking your way into her will

not gonna make it

Post yfw when op has aids

> i would bery my dick so hard in that ass
> who ever could pulll it would be named King Arthur

im not a doctor but sounds to me like all you need is a good dicking

fuck... can the bitch even walk? Does she have teeth? Get your shit together OP

Why does she type like a fucking tard?

post pics of her

Neurosyphilis

>so sounds like you're in pretty bad shape.
>think I should get checked?

sounds like Hillary

so meet me for a quick fuck

user pls tell me how old you are. I'm 21 and I'd definitely like to bang an older woman. How do I make it happen?

If you wanna use op's method

> hang around outside std clinic
> hit on older women who come out shaking and mumbling
> remember to hit it raw

Cucked*

>I'd like to bery my dick in your ass

Lemme know when you're ready to fugg again :D :D

Been fucking my way around (wherever you've been traveling, Europe or some shit) but none of that pussy compared to you bby. I'm STD free and ready to come back to mama now. When do you want me gurl?

I fucked a 41 year old milf a few weeks ago also.

Both pretty drunk but she would come up to me every single time "you're cute/interesting/mysterious" and I was on that dry spell for 3 years so fuck it. Great body. I think we fucked for 2 hours and I made her squirt several times. Kept telling me how great I am. Without condom, I still regret that. Straight up asked her if she was "clean". I still haven't seen anything on my dick.

But now I keep fucking it up with women. I can't get past the kissing stage at all. Drink less alcohol, that is what I should do. I think I know where I'm fucking up. "Connecting". It's hard when you're drunk @ some club.

Take a hint you loser, she's literally saying anything to make you go away and you don't get it. I guarantee she's laughing about your desperation with her friends.

>I guarantee she's laughing about your desperation
HIS desperation? He already banged her and she's much older than he is.

And yet he's the one chasing her while she shoos him away like a fly

She could just be weary about doing the taboo again. I've "shooed" away girls while sometimes still talking to them debating whether or not I really wanted to get involved.

If anything, OP fucked up by not talking to her, probably leading her to think she was just abandoned.

>mature bitch still playing little girl mindgames
move on op

Fucking kek