So, is the natty limit for tall guys further away from the one for small guys...

So, is the natty limit for tall guys further away from the one for small guys ? As their gains are way slower in proportion, they must end up in globally bigger, even if it takes twice as much time, right ?

Or am I doomed to look like a skeleton with my tall-small frame no matter how much muscle I put on ?

No you end up looking shredded like a manlet, but ypu need to have way more muscle to reach the same point of comparison

Add 5-10 pounds of muscle for each inch above 5'6" (it starts off slow but spikes up as u get yuuuuge)

I think 6'2" u want to be around 220 pounds

If u just want to look good ur best bet is otter

Fuck. How do you know I'm 6'2.
Anyway, 20 more kilos to go, I guess...

Also, 20%, planning on bulking until december (hope to reach 85kg by then). Is it reasonable to bulk up to 25% bf and cut from then (hard gainer, really not afraid of cutting)? I don't expect to reach 220 before 2 more years, at least.

put the work in. manlets look like little balls of muscle. tall guys look like gods

25% is high. I wouldn't bulk any higher than 20%

Yeah actually.

Good news is that larger men can get really good gains from calisthenics so we aren't actually chained to a gym.
Bad news is that it'll take us years, if we aren't genetically gifted with naturally high test, to put on the same percieved amount of muscle mass.

Can we have a pic of this guys penis already?

Right. I plan on clean bulking until december, i'll watch my macro closer to make sure my bf doesn't go overboard, then cut and see how that goes.

What's your wrist and ankle diameter?

Kek 6'2" is just a common height for when this problem begins

It gets real bad at 6'4 and up, so i use 6 2 as the benchmark for when i normally start to hear people have this issue

what a gross face that guy has
I bet he smells bad

Small af. I can still see my veins on my arms. But according to that bf caliper shit, i'm 20%.

im 6'8 and have no problem making gains and looking good. This is just a meme.

bold claim user

prove it

funny thing is the guy on the right may actually be 5'11

Do you really think that I care if you belive me?

Show your gainz, not your bald head you idiot

nice hair

You can not look good being that bald. Also, why did you cut the tip of your ear off?

rooney pls go

Trust me, girls dont care if you are balding if you got gains and know how to actually talk without coming off like a complete beta.

I know there is a meme where money is overall the best feature, but trust me, if all you want is sloots, then confidence is the most important thing. Sluts are not dificult to affect. Within 15 minutes they are all talking about how cool it looks and shit like that, you know, daddy issuses.

My ear is just something i am born with

holy shit that hair line

is this guy huge or is everyone around him tiny?

I bet your sweat smells like onions and hotdogs.

His name is Olivier Ritchers. His height is 7'2"

The guy in question wants to get yuuuge

This is unarguably harder to do at taller heights

Look at someone like halfors fucking meal plan and tell me thats not more work

Depends what you mean by "further away".

Frame size and bone structure are critically important. A tall guy with a large bone structure will be able to carry much more muscle mass than a shorter or smaller-framed guy.

>As their gains are way slower in proportion, they must end up in globally bigger, even if it takes twice as much time, right ?

Not necessarily. IMO, taller guys that are predisposed to carry a ton of muscle mass are just, well, bigger naturally. Even without heavy lifting, they'd be eating a shit-ton of food and have massive structures.

>Or am I doomed to look like a skeleton with my tall-small frame no matter how much muscle I put on ?

Frame size and bone structure are key. You'll look more impressive -- you need less muscle on a smaller frame -- but you're not going to be carrying a ton of mass.

Fucken underrated

I'm 6'3 and 195 lbs. Still looking like hungry skeleton. It's tough.