Guys is this real? some ppl are telling me its from 2013 transaction. i sold all my crpyto as sopn as I saw this...

guys is this real? some ppl are telling me its from 2013 transaction. i sold all my crpyto as sopn as I saw this. did i get played by someone on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/en/tx/a289ea76bcc396412e90d63b90eb462ea2adb326aa027d5a1bb8864c7c152012
blockchain.info/address/1PnMfRF2enSZnR6JSexxBHuQnxG8Vo5FVK
blockchain.info/address/1DiHDQMPFu4p84rkLn6Majj2LCZZZRQUaa
live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/a289ea76bcc396412e90d63b90eb462ea2adb326aa027d5a1bb8864c7c152012/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can you read fucking dates? scroll down mouthbreather

blockchain.info/en/tx/a289ea76bcc396412e90d63b90eb462ea2adb326aa027d5a1bb8864c7c152012
here is the link.

What am I looking at?

transaction was done yesterday

someone selling a fuckton of bitcoin

shieeeeeet

it says 2013 in the summary retard.

why the fuck am I looking at something from 2013? I dont understand its importance... this wasnt shit then

go deeper into other transaction pajeet

a transaction of 52,569 Bitcoins to a bittrex account, going on right now.
it will get received in the next minutes and this guy is about to sell.
over 300 million dollar.
it will destroy crypto.

i dug into transactions. every transaction distribute 20btc to 5 nodes while carrying whole chunk to the next. repeating the same pattern

Charge your phone OP.

2013 faggot

look closely to recent transaction tho

is this some company moving money? i dont understand why chunk of node changes from US to Germany to Swiss while distributing 20btc to every 5 nodes each time. what does this mean?

I'm willing to give you a chance, but WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO LOOK AT? This is from 2013

i just sold all my bitch coins because of this
u faggots are playing with fire, im going back to /pol/

Isaw this in another thread. Something bout bch?

this is an elaborate larp r-right?

click on each of the 6000btc transfer

it was me.
sold all my Bitcoin for the next King of crypto

>52,569 Bitcoins to a bittrex account
>to a bittrex account
>to bittrex
>300 million dollars

how will this destroy crypto if he is moving money INTO bittrex?

OK I see that, that is interesting, but in tree mode I cant tell the dates. I assume this is still 2013?

Regardless I think it shows they were trying to make bitcoin look more widespread than it is.

also
>Received Time 2013-11-22 01:33:39
op is stoopid/FUDding

Theres some other weird shit too, like one of the txs had like 60000 and spread them all out into 9300~ accounts.

look deeper dumbfuck

everywhere I've seen says 2013, can you faggots get the story straight and tell us this isn't happening now?

mfw i cant go any deeper

then post the relevant tx id instead of telling people to look faggot

looks legit, it's not from 2013

-could be moving to take advantage of these forks with bittrex being the broker /coin splitter/some kind of partnership

- could be Hal Finneys kids doing this

- could be lending to bittrex for the roll out of the margin trading app they are about to release

- most likely not SN as i doubt he would "want" or "need" this attention, and could live rather well selling off much smaller amounts randomly

- could be SN if he is trying to crash out bitcoin, fed up with the fork drama

-Ver is likely involved now doubt

- shows how useful the blockchain is, we can see the crashes coming, transparent

- possible trading on insider info, which could bring the Feds into the crypto game, killing it essentially

Is this some kind of high level FUD to crash the usdt on bittrex?

dude just fucking sell your bitcoin lmao

what about Jihan

I 'think' op is talking about a few of this unspent transactions worth millions etc and just happened today connected to it:
blockchain.info/address/1PnMfRF2enSZnR6JSexxBHuQnxG8Vo5FVK

blockchain.info/address/1DiHDQMPFu4p84rkLn6Majj2LCZZZRQUaa

If someone could figure if that is going to an actual exchange?

i dug deep. looks like it's not a human transaction happening. it looks like a system distributing set amount to each node. most likely some exchange avoding tax

Well, fwiw, I'm selling all my BTC around 6k and I'll buy back in at 5. You do realize it's going back to 5 before it heads to 7 right? Right, user?

Seen so many people sell their btc at bad times here that I'd rather just hold

What about the txs that just happened today, that are unspent with millions each?

its from yesterday, not 2013. look at the transaction details.

if it was a human, i would worry. but this is most likely automated process. so i dont think those coins are going to exchange.

welppp, time to sell then?

Whats the chances this will cause a crash

fuck i sold all my crpyto as soon as i saw this. now i have to buy it back FUCKKK

my guess is Jihan and Roger try to crash BTC price and pump BCH

If bitcoin bounces off the trendline again which is around 6k it will crash no matter what. This guys just getting prepared if it happens.

Hal Finneys kids are probably sick having to tow the line--- "my dad sold most of his bitcoins at $100 to cover his medical bills"

retard click on each transfer and youll see different dates for each

Fucking idiots, stay out of crypto

it's from 2013 you idiots

>hurr duur a bot sent 0.00001 BTC end of crypto.
retard all the large transactions are prior 2014 learn to fucking read.

holy fuck you guys need to understand the concept of node

if you follow the wallets down the chain the initial amount has been broken down into smalle EQUAL amounts over time leading up to current month.

please stay out of crypto if you dont know blockchain is

I thought op was stupid at first. But if you poke around the txs you see a lot of them happening yesterday, all for liek 6000 bitcoin each.

You guys, look DEEPER!!!!!!!

You dont know how stupid you sound, do you not know how bitcoin works? Every transaction made can be traced back to a miners or exchanges wallet. This isnt a fucking conspiracy that someone sent 52kBTC and over 4 years, those people that received those coins, divided them into smaller amounts and send them to other addresses.

I would cost an individual over 1 billion dollars to move btc up or down just $100 on only ONE exchange.

therefore, imagine how much money has come in in the last week to BTC. You see that it is large governments like saudi and russia and perhaps even china and the US stocking up. BTC isn't going anywhere.

wow you just like opened my eyes man

I'd love to see the math behind this

it fly too high man it will be shot down

just go to cryptowat.ch
when you hover your cursor over the orderbooks it will tell you how much a certain order would change the price of BTC on that exchange. it is not totally accurate since it would trigger market orders to sell or buy.

Wrong AS FUCK. All you need to do is look at an order book. You only need about 2000 to plunge it over 200$ right now.

On one exchange. and imagine what happens when people start buying or selling with market order

i wouldnt think of it as a conspiracy. its a smart strategy. as the price goes up, you continue to break down your holdings into smaller amounts accross more wallets, so that if you ever need to liquidate you make a bunch of small orders spread accross a big space rather than one big one. im not sdaying that there is anything hidden.

And, given this guy has multile 6000 bitcoins ready (if thats the case) a single unload of 6k would drop bitconn to 5100, (and likely trigger tons of stop losses)

So get off the 'bitcoin cant ever lose' train.

explain to a brainlet what im looking for

i dont want to click everywhere like a retard and staring at maybe unrecoverable wallets

2.4million rn

In fact the orders are so thin, only TWO of his 6000k bitcoin sells could drop bitcoin to...3000$.

Watch the madness then.

who would want to destroy bitcoin. id sell 6kbtc, wait a month to recover, then sell more for higher,

you can just trigger the downtrend with one huge red candle

you think people sell that many bitcoin on normal exchanges, and at market price?
dude lmao. they either sell directly to the exchanges at a discounted price, or to other large investors. they are sold privately not in the open market.
it could also be drug cartels or something moving their money around.

or people to buy up. when you see an order book it is only telling you how much it would drop btc on that specific exchange.

They're buying all the bitbean under the table

kek. im tempted to send the address $5 just to see it on the blockchain

Include me in the screencap... i mean blockchain kek

You know (((who))).

Yea actually, I wonder how many dark net sellers have become rich over the years just due to BTC.

So is it from 2013 or now? Brainlet here

It was done in 2013 it is confirmed in the block on 2013 REEEEEEEEEEE.

The origin started in 2013, but click a few of the unspent, they all were sent today, with about 30,000 btc I think.

kek ok i deposited $5
depositing into epic bread

interesting it could be a DN market since they're all being ddosed/exit scammed right now

A bit of a strech from 1billon to 2.4million
Nothing has changed guys

This clearly is not a cash out, so what is it

Maybe its just one lucky mitherfucker that dosent want to have all his eggs on the same basket?

this is a little easier to understand.

live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/a289ea76bcc396412e90d63b90eb462ea2adb326aa027d5a1bb8864c7c152012/

you can more easily track all the addresses the initial wallet sent to and what's going on with the coins there.

>live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/a289ea76bcc396412e90d63b90eb462ea2adb326aa027d5a1bb8864c7c152012/
Yeah, thers some really weird shit going on there. He will send like 60000 to something, then break it into 10k each and send those off.

Can't help but feel jello about these transactions, more so since I found out about bitcoin when it got released.

But that's precisely where they're going, would you send 300 million to fucking bittrex all at once to trade?

Isn't it weird that this one guy could singlehandedly crash BTC?

DELET THIS

Exchange wont let you do this.

With 300million I could make a couple billions on bittrex

oi me not panicking if me's the firstist out the dauhr

it shows the exchanges and/or gambling sites/businesses some of the addresses are tied to. looks like it could be a giant whale running different shitty btc scam sites. or some kind of BTC lender/exchange

one guy? looks more like a lot of jews doing some weird shit

1DiHDQMPFu4p84rkLn6Majj2LCZZZRQUaa

this guy send himself 0.00001 BTC today

maybe they are the mtgox ghost?

it could explain why some of the transactions are to and from scammy looking sites. lots of that BTC has been blacklisted

also our mysteroius 2013 mega whale waked up 4 years later

0f644ee26ff69b96ebf7985e097203da4c8c82ded22ea9323e4b36655eed3668

oh boy im sweating

is this a legit thing to worry about or no big deal