>2001
>Gym, middle of a set
>'Hey dude, check out the TV!'
wat do

Keep lifting, otherwise the terrorists win.

lift for freedom

That's actually an interesting question. When the first plane hit, the magnitude of the situation wasn't realized. Most people would probably keep going until the second tower hit and the scenario was much worse than expected. At that point, I wouldn't want to be "that guy" who kept lifting.

>wat do

WHATEVER IT FUCKN TAKES, CMON

Sing saleel sawarim

I wouldn't stop my set if the plane hit the gym let a tower full of normies hundreds of miles away.

Use the situation as an excuse to hold the cardio bunny to make her feel safe obvi

But on the real, being 22 now and relatively concious of what's going on around me, man I'd be freaking out. Head straight home call me familia and make sure they're okay, then honestly meet with my boys and watch the news together. Insane shit really, like yo this actually fucking happened.

I was in the 1st grade when this went down so desu I had no idea what da fuck was going on.

>I was in the 1st grade when this went down so desu I had no idea what da fuck was going on.

Kek I remember that. I was upset my afternoon cartoons weren't on TV.

This is true. I remember there was nothing until the second plane hit and they turned on the news at my school. And then once the Pentagon got slammed, that's when the teachers and everyone started panicking because the president was visiting a school that was literally a 20 minute drive away, and there was a small airport almost next to the school.

Honour the lost protein by adding two more scoops

>meet with my boys and watch the news together

I don't understand, is this a fraternity thing or something?

He means shitpost on /pol/ while watching CNN

He gets all his protein from his boys

I feel you bro,same happened to me when pope turned to dust. Yellow motherfucker.

Would read updates on my phone after first plane, when resting between sets. After the second plane, I'd go home and call my often travelling bandmate if he was in New York at that moment and ask if he's ok.

I was in 2nd grade when it happened.
I wasn't emotionally developed enough to really grasp the impact of what was happening.
I just thought "Wow those guys are jerks, hope my dad gets to beat them up (he was in army at the time)"
Was afraid for the week after that that I'd see a plane come down on me or my house

We live on the cheap so we gotta 3way to get the whey gaynes. Sometimes, to really hit that anabolic window, we'll go to the gym bathrooms and unload right then and there. One time, some kid came in probably like 19 or some shit sees us, fucking RUNS for the door and shouts "THRY'RE MAKING SMOOTHIES!!!" and the whole fucking place came down on us.

We had the fucking receptionist, manager, that old nigga that does nothing but bench rush in it was fucking mad. We couldn't even keep up the demand was so fucking high. The manager started feeding us dat dere ZMA for cum gains but it just wasn't enough, we eventually called for black up and the BBC's arrived so everyone could make the gains.

>but 4real tho

I dunno I just feel like I'd wanna be around my friends during this time.

I'm almost done man its my 9th rep out of 11.

Post video of myself working out with pertinent hashtags such as #RepsFor911 #BinLadenCantTerrorizeMySet #MenLiftTooYouKnow #AllAboardTheGainzPlanez #healthy and reap my deserved adulation and ad revenue obviously.

>sets of 11

shig

Get mad that they cut short goku going super sayan 3 to show some tower blowing up

>this actually really happened
was 10am in here and I waited until fucking 6 pm hopping they would go back to dbz

I miss being a kid

fucking poles niggers of europe

>be in 5th grade
>pissed recess only lasted 5 minutes

how old are you?

>keep lifting
Why wouldn't you?

Can you be more obvious you're under 18? There were no hash tags back in 2001. There was barely social networks bigger than neopets.

>premium content goes over head
>makes newfriend mistake
>0 to rustled in no time

Lemme guess kiddo, you're 18 + 1 day old?

Man it's weird to think recess was a thing, like, yo for 30 minutes after lunch we are going to go play motherfucking TAG.

Albeit I do remember as a kid you were really prone to punishment from the teacher. Like, I recall not turning in my homework do I had to stare at the wall with the other "bad kids" for all of recess lmao.

Imagine your boss doing that to you now hahaha, "Missed some paperwork, user? STAND IN THE CORNER".

I remember crying to this in 4th grade during school because I though we were being invaded

I eventually understood what you meant to say, but what happened? Your brain shit out in the middle of writing a sentence?

Get ready for a comfy night on /pol/ happening threads

Oldfag here

My mom called my dorm room phone at uni after the first plane hit and told me to turn on the tv. Had my qt blonde college gf in bed with me at the time. We watched the second plane hit and just sat there confused and sad. Classes canceled for the day but nobody felt good about it.

Our relationship eventually failed so i blame muslims.

Say "That's GOTTA HURT!" loudly and then slink out of the gym once the second plane crashes and everyone freaks out that it isn't a freak accident

>get down onto my knees
>press my head against the ground
>turn to Mecca
>SALEEL SAWARIM

You wish you could pull that off goyim

Stay jelly and keep assimilating to sharia law.
:^)

>lifting at 8am

>mfw americans actually believe 9/11 was a terrorist attack

There is absolutely no reason why WTC 7 fell down and the fact they put it down open the door for pretty much all 9/11 conspiracy theory.

>Rack my heavy squat and give a patriotic salute.
>"Gentlemen, if you leave now there will be nothing you can do. America is going to war and she will need strong soldiers. Will you join me?"

Get down on my praying mat and thank allah

jews can be terrorists too mate

fpbp

he missed the world 'alone'

You lift when you can. There's a reason some gyms are open 24/7.