Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_expansion_of_space
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i never understood these things.
what if i get a boner? i would just smash that thing to piece when i get a diamond hard dick

I was wondering the same thing. Also, wouldn't this show up as a weird bulge in everything you wore?

It doesn't leave any room for your penis to expand

Yes it can bulge a bit

The point is you get hard and it hurts and that turns on the wearer because the only ones who wear these are weirdos who wanna be extremely submissive and put control of their dicks in the control of the one who has the key to the lock
It can also be used by people into cuckoldry, where the submissive guy wears it while his wife/gf gets fucked and he can only watch with his dingdong being constricted
It's honestly really dumb and weird

Trannys too

it's disgusting

How??

Best use is for when you dress up like a sissy little girl and have a guy fuck you until you cum hands free from your flaccid little locked up boy clitty

those shoes don't look comfortable

You don't WANT a boner. I have one and it is so daddy can make sure I am a good boy and won't touch my naughty parts without his permission.

s-stop talking like that, a-user.

I can share my daddy if he likes you, but I can't belong to anyone else but him

I feel bad for your parents, i really do

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metric_expansion_of_space

Why? Daddy loves me and he says I am his special little boy and i love him so much i am lucky to have a daddy like him

please stop you're making me hard and I'm not even gay

I wasn't either until Daddy showed me the way when he caught me crying over some yucky girl

> a camo cock ring

>I dunno what a cock ring is

cock cage, whatever.
didn't know I'd be posting with the lord of the cockrings on this thread.

Fuck you on about theres a wood one and 2 grey ones

Too small for my magnum dong.

too big for OP's micropenis

what did daddy show you user? please tell me

Dr. Mantis toboggan?

This is basically what happened:

>be me, have lifting buddy who is a bit older, (7 years) he got me into fitness and we hang out sometimes too
>i was dating this girl off and on for about 2 years, she left me for some black guy
>i was pretty broken up about it, my bro stopped by to pick me up and i was in tears and being stupid and crying about this dumb bitch
>he sits next to me and gives me a hug, I was drunk so i kind of start crying into his shirt and after a while, he petted my head which kind of made me like jerk for a second, because I wasn't wanting to be touched like that, but it felt good so i went with it
>i dried off my tears with my hands and apologized to him for being such a crying whiny faggot, he says shh it's okay, come here, so i say thanks, but no I'm not gay
>he reaches around me and pulls me in and started petting my head again as he told me that he would never let a woman hurt me like that again.
>i only really made a token effort to get away then quit, because desu he smelled kind of nice and i was in a really bad place, i didn't care as much as i should, and when he kissed me, i let that happen too and was all,
>umm, shit, fuck, w-what now?
>he said go out with me, give it a shot and if you are totally grossed out, I will never mention it to anyone.
>needless to say I took him up on his offer, because kissing was kind of surprisingly pleasant and he was really nice to me, and we had been going to the gym together for almost a year at that point, it seemed a whole lot less gross than what gay people do with strangers they meet on grindr and all
>we go out, I actually had a lot of fun, so we ended up dating regularly for about a year before he kind of sprung the daddy thing on me. I obviously trusted him at that point, so it was pretty easy to transition to that kind of relationship.

I kind of love belonging to him completely, i feel all warm and glowy just talking about him

Sorry if it is disappointing because he took it slow and didnt force me into it or anything. Daddy isn't the type to ever hurt anyone like that because he's the best

That's a very sweet story, user. Thank you for telling me it.

Enjoy shitting your pants later in life, fag

That's how I met my boyfriend too.
>break up with fiance finding her cheating on me with a bartender
>good friend takes me out drinking
>we get hammered
>he gets me home
>asks me if I'm going to be alright
>moment of weakness
>"No."
>he gets out of the car
>we hit the bed and I zonk out
>wake up having to piss and he's got his arm around me
>try to move out from under it
>he wakes up "Oh shit, sorry user"
>go piss
>come back
>actually find myself dissapointed he's rolled over the other way.
>get in bed
>"can you hold me again?"
>"mmhmm"
>rolls over, cuddles up close and puts his arm around me
>lose it and start crying
>pulls me into him and holds me tight
>eventually fall back asleep

When I woke up in the morning I distinctly remember trying to stay as still and quiet as possible so I didn't wake him up because he was laying on my chest and I didn't want him to wake up and move.

He helped me pack up her stuff and we went out to eat, saw a movie to be gone while she was getting her shit. came back to my place and I told him:
>"I know that this probably sounds really stupid. But last night when you held me I felt so good."
>"aww, thanks user i'm glad I could be there for you."
>"I want to give us a try>"I'd like that. I really would."

We've been together for 8 years.

Omg that is the sweetest thing I have ever read

>your dick is harder than seasoned wood and metal

>ywn have a qt bf to be there for you and make you his slut

No bf to pound me while I use one

oh wow this is surprisingly cute

Yeah but those dream relationships are very rare on the gay community, because sex is so easy many people ruin their ability to have stable relationships by having easy sex for a few years.

I'm aware of that. My brother is gay.

Anyone have that story saved where some guy gets raped by a chad in the gym showers? That one always gets to me.

Best orgasm ever.

This thread makes me feel funny?
It is very comforting, but I don't know why.

Couldn't you just slide them off? What's keeping them attached to your dick?

You know that "shitting your pants later in life" is a myth right?

You're dumb as fuck, not even the guys who are into fisting end up shitting themselves.

fuck I wish I were bisexual now

Empathy. They love each other.

>tfw no bf

You could just, you know, fap anyway.

The hell? I thought it was a computer mouse from the thumbnail. What are they?

Gain cages. You put them on your wee wee to keep your gains from leaking out.

Bullshit it's still pretty easy to get both an orgasm or to milk semen out of yourself.

The only true way to prevent orgasms is the guy training himself to edge and not orgasm.

You, uh, you just blow in from stupid town, pal?

its a fetish
they are usually made from semi-flexile plastics or silicon so it can expand slightly as not to injure your dick
its tight enough to make sure your boner doesnt proceed past a certain point and painful enough to make your erection go down
people use it in bdsm to highten their arousal as well as control their partners ability to orgasm
id suggest it for nofap desu. You will eventually get used to it and forget about fapping completely, it trains your body to say you dont need to do it anymore

>This is all I ever wanted in life.

Please make it stop. The pain hurts...

I've been looking for a Veeky Forums bf for so long. Tell me more user :s

>doesn't know what he's talking about
>and I am the stupid one
A vibrator of any kind when held on the cage will eventually make you orgasm, massaging the prostate through either the perineum or more efficiently through your ass, even with your fingers, may cause you to orgasm or milk you of your semen. Either way you can still lose your "gains" while wearing one of those.

Is that you?

Yes.

You're taking my original post way too seriously.

I'm not gay but I bet you have a very pretty cock, user. I wish you could show it to me.

You also have a very sexy body.

And this is how Veeky Forums turns you gay.

I got blood work done and I had like super fuckin low test. They recently upped it to once a week and now all I want to do is have gay sex and I don't really know why. I'm a virgin either way but this shit is getting me going and I don't know what to think of it.

I realized that after my first reply, but since I went full autistic might as well keep going. Also
>tfw no bf

this and making people believe squatting 2-3 times a week will give not give you a juicy fem body

I-It's ok. Kinda feminine...I don't just show it off though. Trying to get in a relationship, not slut around.

>sleeping alone again tonight.

Squatting 3 times a week won't make you a femboy unless you neglect upper body training.

I meant because it's a blue board, user. But I understand what you mean. I find it hard to believe you don't have a bf. Your skin looks very soft and I bet you smell like heaven.

>believing this
just dont act surprised when other guys hit on you

>restricting something that no one wants to touch in the first place

>your face

How do I get one? I try but have trouble..

What's the best way to date guys?

Says hes not gay and says shit like this. I must have missed something or I am one dumb nigger.

>How do I get one? I try but have trouble..

homo here.....easiest way, not be a fucking train wreck! But, the gay community is one massive train wreck of mental / emotional fuck ups. GOOD LUCK! You gonna need it!

Fffuck, you have one cute ass. What happened to not being a slut?

And I wish I could give you advice but I've never dated a guy. I would definitely take you out, though.

I just want somebody to watch a movie with and cuddle next to.

>rolls over, cuddles up close and puts his arm around me
>lose it and start crying
>pulls me into him and holds me tight

Cute.
Cuddles are the best and just knowing that there's someone close that cares for you.
>tfw too slutty to keep a bf over 4 months

>The gay community is one massive train wreck of mental / emotional fuck ups

True.

I don't know how to interest guys otherwise. I won't let anybody fuk me though until I get in a relationship.

That is all I want too! Problem is, everyone in the gay community, at least around my area, expect sex on the first meeting/date and that is when it falls apart. If you manage to get past the first date you quickly find out that anxiety, drinking problems, excessive egos, false "pride", and vanity are sure to follow! That is why I talk shit about it. I hate having to be grouped with these fucking drama queens.

If i could find that one guy that I could just hang out, cuddle, and watch movies with, I'd be happy. I am huge into travel though, so I will find someone eventually on one of my travels.

girls always want what they can't have...
r-right?

Gl.

Pretty sure I'm just going to stay alone for the rest of my life. Pretty young though, so maybe not.

age?

18. I made the stupid mistake of joining military though. Lost gains and what not, but didn't want to be homeless.

>this fucking thread
>Veeky Forums

Hahahah
But the funniest part is that CB type cages are fucking shit. Literally the worst category of cock cage.

>i wish I were bisexual

You know if you ever think anything along the lines of:
>if only i was gay so i could be his bf

You are already there, just fucking go for it.

Your balls are stuck through the cock ring attached to the tube portion. You can't pull off the assembled and locked cage without ripping your balls off

Um, h-hey, what state? I could cuddle you if close enough ;_;

>Anxiety, drinking problems, excessive egos, false "pride", and vanity are sure to follow!
>I hate having to be grouped with these fucking drama queens.

You're the one moaning, queen.
No need to be bitter af because the whole dating shit hasn't worked out for you so far.

Why is this not on /b/ with all the other faggot cuck shit?

Omg are you me?

Chair force here ;_;

Oklahoma..

>he hasn't kept a bf for over a year
Stop being a slut

I'm sorry :(
what branch/mos?

I am 27

You sir, have plenty of time. Don't get your hopes up though. It generally isn't until the mid-late 20s that other homos tend to calm down and actually start to become decent human beings. teens-mid 20's most of them (at least in my area) are out sucking/taking every infected cock in sight all while they wonder where all the decent people are. pro-tip: decent homos stay away from the clubs/bars. Some freak out when you treat them with respect because they are so used to being treated like trash (that is a fun story to tell)

As I said, you have plenty of time though. Just remember, be humble, listen to understand, and take a class or two on mental illness (seems like a joke but it helps a lot), and don't be a drama queen or attention whore. Work on developing yourself as a human being and use the Platinum Rule (similar to the Golden Rule). You will have people flocking to you and leaving the drama queens to wallow in the self pity they try so hard to hide. You will be fine.

TL:DR - Be a decent human being and you will get far.

I gotta get one of these things

with the way things are today you can literally trip down the stairs and have your dick up in some bitch

the lengths you gotta go through to protect your virginity, baka

Army, 13P. Fort Sill...

Starting to worry I'm doomed ;(

Fuck. If I was stationed in OK I would come cuddle right now

lately the >no bf feels have been hitting me pretty hard every night as I lie in my bed alone ;_;

Don't give up bro

actually, I have been dating a shit ton. Its where I am starting to figure out that they gay community is one massive mental/emotional train wreck that needs to be purged.

Stay strong. I'll cuddle my pillow tonight and pretend it's you.
Thanks for the advice.

I know some about mental illness since it runs in family.
I won't be slutting around. Maybe I'll find an older guy who doesn't either. Just trying to live my youth with someone special.

So this is Veeky Forums gaygen on the dl?
Sweet.

Thx, i'll hug mine too ;_;

It's pathetic, but I am the only one I know that has a daki with a guy on it

Maybe it's time for some self-reflection, user.

Which guy?