Why do fit or swole people tend to vote conservative?

Why do fit or swole people tend to vote conservative?

They don't, you're just spending too much time on this board.

They're dumb. They should vote lib and get recreational test legalized sooner

Get a life faggot. Arnold's not voting for Trump while having a half Mexican son. Even George Bush snr said he's voting for Hilary after Trump insulted his half Mexican grandchildren.

Arnold's son Joseph isn't half Mexican you ignorant bastard

>Joseph
>Josep
>Jose
>José
Checkmate

>Even George Bush snr said he's voting for Hilary
>Globalist Neocon is voting for a Globalist Neocon.
If you think this is a good argument then you should >pic related.

Name one swole liberal who isn't an actor

Mark Rippetoe

Scooby

Belief systems are self-serving rationalizations. We use them to justify a world that will serve our interests best.

As a general rule, fit men are strong and capable; they can mold the world around them. Social constructs like 'fairness' and the laws that enforce them are an obstruction to the autonomy of strong men. Strong men embrace conservatism because they believe they can succeed by their own merit.

Men who are physically or mentally weak have deep seated fears that they will fail, so they rally under collectivism- an equal playing field. They can't fly higher than others under such a system, but that doesn't matter to people who can barely stay afloat. Weak men embrace liberalism because they fear that they won't succeed on an open playing field.

Morality is a rationalization for actions. Nothing more.

Neither belief system is 'right' or 'wrong'- they're competing strategies in a world of self-seeking people. The strong want freedom so they can succeed. The weak want enforced equality so they won't fail.

>Guatamala
>Mexico

Same shit

They know what it's like to work hard for shit and would prefer that society rewards those who do.

Because they're fucking dense lad.

Also what this guy said

>Left-wingers
>Legalizing something used by mean jocks and meatheads

wew lad

The liberal anti-masculine agenda is never going to legalize injecting male hormones. Get real.

God I hate these threads. What's the point of having a containment board if it doesn't work?

saged
Hidden
Phoned moot.

Eventually nu males will get tired of looking like dyel homos, I know this.
Instant gratification is gonna make them crave building muscle faster.
Liberal women, no matter what they say, crave strong men
This is how the seed of welfare test sprouts

>Having to actually work for something
>Being liberal
Pick 1

>conservatism is individualistic

gays dont count

I don't think being fit is specifically a conservative (or liberal) thing.

HAES/fat acceptance/etc. however, THAT is 100% a liberal invention. Go to any fat hate thread, see the pictures of tumblrinas posting body positivity drivel, I guarantee you every single one of those is a die hard liberal.

Globalism is the reason you live in the richest country in the world and have access to the fancy technological toys that you do. Without globalism, you would be operating a ham radio and banging on your black and white tv instead of shitposting on an internet forum and broadcasting your thoughts to billions of people.

Globalism is good. Isolationism is for cucks and poorfags who couldn't take advantage of a thriving globalist economy.

I mean literal retards are making money today just by recording themselves playing video games. Anyone can make money in our environment now and you want to flush our economy down the toilet because this threatens you? Kill yourself.

Id really love to see the body of people posting these shite threads because im willing to bet that they are some absolute dyels

>waaah somebody posted something I don't like! This shouldn't be allowed!

/pol/

Trump doesn't hate all mexicans on principle you fucking retards

People who lift understand the concept of working hard to achieve results. Even if you start out really weak, you can claw your way to the top if you have enough dedication. This is inherently a conservative principle, while a liberal would say "muh genetics, I can't lose weight" and ask for the government to take care of his fat ass..

I wanted to write this