does these pills actually work ? its from a top rated seller

No

>zero ingredients

That's a rather odd marketing strategy.

inb4 overdose of dnp

Just buy some yohimbine mate

Sounds like a nice meat seasoning.

It clearly states zero ingredients

Just use DNP. Its the only fat burner that isn't snake oil. ECA is decent but its more of an appetite suppressant. Same goes for yohimbe.

This is now a supp/pill stack thread

Mutivitamin
Vitamin D
Fish oil
Flaxseed oil
L-alanine
L-lysine
Leticuin

Oh you

Those are all things that slightly help weight loss. Cayenne pepper MIGHT help with weight loss, but only over a long duration of time and only if you also exercise.

Basically, this is retarded

is the animal pack worth it? its been around so long it seems like it should be better than my super market multi

Multivitamin
CLA
Green Tea
L-Glutamine
L-Lysine
L-Arginine
-BCAAs
-Creatine
-Flaxseeds
-Vitamin C
-Calcium
-Fenugreek
-Ashwaganda
-Beta Alanine
-HGH
-Niacin
-Magnesium
-ZMA
-Potassium
-D Aspartic Acid

Kill me pls.

I've bought it years ago. Didn't like it. All the pills are huge and taste like shit. Would rather make my own mix of stuff and tinker it along the way.

But I also get paranoid from buying pre made stuff all the time. Would much prefer to make my own

Oh also just added biotin and maca but don't know how or if they'll help yet

You think CLA is with it? I've just recently been thinking about it. My girl says its good

Do you rattle when you jump, user? The fuck do you need all those pills for?

Sure here's my supp stack

Testosterone
Trenbolone
Anastrazole
Caber

Guarantee I'm making more gains than everyone taking multivitamins and green tea extracts.

only buy it online and take 2 packs when you pick up total body training that lasts more than 4 times a week other than that its not bad honestly.

what you realy need is 20k IU of vitamin D3 that way you can avoid the only deficiency that cant be fixed through food

source for buying test ? or do you convert the chinese raws ?

Arginine, pycnogenol and zinc.

Made my dick last longer too.