he's almost at isley's level

4th for Boris is leaner than isley

reminder trying hard > form

>He

reminder that trying hard with good form > trying hard

Wow you might be on to something.
He's natty right?

I have a status update on the mysterious girl, if anyone is interested

also reminder that Pete has had a bunch of surgeries and now never squats except in comp because it hurts him

I'll bite

yeah he's never failed a drug test

The one who lives in your dorm? Is (s)he FtM?

Took a closer look at the name tag on the door she'd go into. Always thought it said Andrew. But, it actually says Andrea. Looked them up on fb, and yep, they're a trap.

MtF

You've been an asshole lately what's with you?

>a trap
Better not tell, Prutus.

That's interesting they didn't try to move her into a different dorm. I'm guessing she just transitioned this year?

? Was merely inquiring on if it was really hard work or blasting liquid talent.

youtube.com/watch?v=RckVcl81yPA

Anyone got questions?

Can you give me an abridged version of the story, i just got on and this sounds like i missed a lot

I worry about you sometimes.

Off to play some dnd laddos.

No clue, I doubt it though. She looked decently convincing, at least at a glance. Her fb was very obvious though.

There's really not a lot to it. Just kept seeing a girl on my floor (a non coed floor), using the bathroom (guys only), opening the door to a room with her id and passcode, and was really confused.

he and amber broke up

Livia convincing or better? Also i'm surprised she didnt use the ladies room, given the social climate on campuses nowadays

MtF or biological woman, Livia is objectively unattractive.

Fb is very unconvincing, but irl she's not bad.

Thats what i meant, livias lack of convincingness

Is it weird? I dropped out of hs in 10th grade 3 years ago and have been away from most young liberals so i have little experience with non blue collar dudes and my gf. How socially accepted is that?

An average looking girl gave me her number while I was at the dining hall. I wish you were there to see it, you would've been so proud

Not really, tbqh. I really don't give a shit, was just confused initially.

In bigger cities it's not weird and is generally accepted, especially among young people. In more rural areas it's usually looked down upon, but people are usually still at least respectful somewhat.

Livia is 10x more attractive than your gf lmao

I feel as if thats a common opinion. Otherwise hows training been bud? Still doing nucky-nucks 28?

I don't believe you

Yeah i get that. All of the guys i work with (trump supporters, conservative white dudes), have the attitude of live and let live, as long as they dont encroach

Sorry im not sure if this is the right place to ask, but i want to compete in powerlifting in the near future, but im not exactly sure what my lifts should be before i compete.
Curently 5'11 " 158 lbs
Bench 195
Squat 260
Dl 300

Trainings been good, pic related. Probably gonna stall on squat in the next few weeks though

Your total needs to be a minimum of 75 kg. That is the only requirement for a meet. Other than that, go whenever.

Compete whenever you want. Nobody cares about competitiveness unless it is at the international level which you are not. Compete often, gain experience and make friends in the sport, and keep training.

Just remember to make sure she's a virgin before you get too invested.

It doesn't matter how strong you are. What matters is having fun. Go, compete, see if you like it. Pick openers you can do for a 5rm, 2nd attempts you can hit for a 3rm, and 3rd attempts you feel are at or slightly below your 1rm.

Just compete whenever you want. You'll have fun regardless. My first meet I was 5'11 163 lbs and got
Bench: 187
Squat: 281
Deadlift: 408.

Are you just going to jump onto his intermediate 3day squat? Also wyd for DL? i think i asked you this last week but i dont remember

whats your best meet results?

why is waking up at least rpe9

1 day int, pic also related. I've been thinking of going to C6W for lower when I completely stall on squats.

This is bad.
Pick an opener as something you can do easy, your second your training max, and third a nice reach for a pr.

Don't be a lil pussy bitch desu. Meets are for PR's.

Why does she take so many pictures of himself?

My only meet results so far are 205/117.5/232.5, I missed my thirds in squat and bench. I weighed in at like 91.

>she
>himself
nigga what?

The beginner programs he has are weird, like 15 singles at %60 and essentially doing RPE rep training. Like dude i cant gauge rpe for shit, especially not for a set of 10. Why candytoe instead of greg?

ye
opener is 3rm
2nd is 2rm
3rd is 1rm

The 2 and 3 day int don't seem very appealing to me, and I haven't done front squats in a very long time, so I have no clue what any of my rep maxes are.

I mean that's what I would do. That's not what I'd tell someone with no idea what to do to do.

dat bench wtf

My seconds were the results from my sheiko skills tests, and then the thirds were however i felt afterwards.

You gonna do the int 3x bench?

Yeah I know.

I'm up to 215/130/237.5 now though.

I replaced the front squats with highbar desu. The three day int high volume bench is very nice.

Plus SBD in the same session is death for me, especially since my LP is coming to a grind. Might just do a fourth dl only day, any good suggestions for 1 to4 week dl cycles as opposed to mag/ort or coan/phillipi

Good stuff. Why good bench gains and decent S/dl gains?

>Charlotte is being blacked

I'm doing Nuckols 28 free programs right now. So far from when I've tested my hips were fucked from doing sumo, so I've gone from the 2 day deadlift to the 1 day, otherwise I might have been able to squat and deadlift more.

The 3 day high volume bench is no joke though.

Yep

What about the int 3 day medium volume?

SBD in the same session isn't so bad, imo. But then again, I'm weak as shit.

Why do you like the int over the novice? His novice looks more late novice and i have gotten to 205 5x5 and 250 for 1, so i might do his DUP novice

I like doing close grip bench press a lot, so I lean towards the high volume.

I could have probably ran the novice, but I chose the int so I'd progress all of my lifts at the same rate.

Anyways gotta go to bed. Nn /plg/.

Word, i feel you. I have basically been doing escalating doubles and singles for a daily mask and dropping down to a pr 5x5, so that intensity and volume has me fried by the time i finish squats (which i do after bench). I usually only have enough energy for pullups and ab work after that, let alone heavy DLs

The 3 day medium volume is good. I ran it for 4 months and when I started my max paused was 200 and 160 was my paused 8RM. At the end I hit 190x9 paused and did 205 4x3 another workout, then just kind of walked in one day and wanted to max without peaking at all (and I had taken OHP to failure the workout before for lulz) and still hit 225 barely. My bench was stalled at 200 for 3 months prior (from lack of eating enough probably).

Thanks for the chat dude

why is your trip mystery user

Really makes you think

I'll probably start off with the medium, then go to the high after a few cycles.

WEW that's rough lad

Seems like a lot of fun

What percentage of your 1rm tng is your paused? I paused 225 and looked/felt like shit, but i can tng 250.

In his defense, that is a flattering picture of livia and an unflattering picture of his gf

This for sure. People can either look great or like shit depending on the angles.

I literally haven't done a single bench rep without pausing in 4-5 months. I have no idea.

there are no flattering pictures of his gf, she is objectively unattractive and that was a textbook projection

you and i know it

he doesnt need defense since everyone here now knows that his girlfriend is an ugly fuck

cant take the heat dont talk shit about another trip or better yet dont trip

Is that too much? I had analysis paralysis for the longest time and program hopped and made no progress, then switched to this and have PRd in every lift. It might just be phase potentiation but it has been a few weeks and i am still making progress.

>the strongthick qt who was at my uni gym on monday is now working out right in front of me
W E W
E
W

It seems fine, but I really don't know enough about programming to really have a good opinion on it.

If it's working keep doing it. I think people have a tendency to err on the side of not trying hard enough. If you don't feel like you're overworking yourself, it's fine.

>tfw look like shit from every angle

Also how do you pause? Count in your head ortraining partner give you a press command

mysertyanon btfo

I disagree man, she has a symmetrical face, a nice smile with straight white teeth, and i like curly hair on white girls. Apso she doesnt have a penis

I used to count 1.. 2 in my head, but now I don't even think about it. I just automatically do a competition pause every time. At first it's not a bad idea to tell your spotter to wait a second then give you the press command.

And I'm sure you don't look like shit from every angle. Learning how to take pictures is a skill that makes a huge difference.

why did you take your trip of Jonathan

Bruh i get that. 531 was shit for me, i felt like i did nothing. All the old timers got started by lifting heavy and often, so an old school approach cant hurt i figure. Plus i hate non big 3 lifts aside from BW shita

>photo of girl in extremely shitty lighting obviously at some kind of event where she's not prepared for a photo
>photo of girl who probably spent hour(s) setting up her photo

>which ones prettier hyuk hyuk

How do you pause without losing tightness? I feel like i either let it sink into me too much and get out of position, or it just stays glued to my chest. Its entirely possible that my strength off the chest is shit and i need to put my hubris aside. How much did you have to drop the weight to go from tng to comp pause?

My names not jonathan

its not hard to tell that mysteranons gf is at best a 3/10

talking shit about livia when his gf looks like that? cmon

>livia
>girl
even in her "good" pics she's not amazing or exceptionally convincing. Idk i dontget the obsession. He/she was a good resource for rank novices but other than that not a ton to offer

>same angle as Jonathens GF and no picture prep, completely random photo, livia still looks like a dime and jonathens gf still looks like trash

mysteryanon btfo

heh trip on jonathen

Aint me mane, just a summerrfag

Tbh, I do lose a bit of tightness usually. I just started a new bench program this week and I'm really working on keeping tight. I think the best thing to do is not really use your chest too much to support the weight; at the bottom you should still have all the weight in your hands. Pretend you have an egg on your chest and you want the bar to come down and crack the top of the shell, but not totally smash it. I just started with a weight I knew I could do paused and worked up from there. Your ego will have to take a hit initially.

>same angle
No it's not. And it's the lighting that matters much more.

both are qt in that pic

>No it's not. And it's the lighting that matters much more.
post any picture you want of her, nothing will make her attractive and its clear mystery user was jealous because his gf is objectively unattractive and thus projected
heh we do know you're a summerfag jonathen

>real life vs instagram

>defending your fellow tripfag so he doesnt commit soduko

cute
see real life photo here

>He/she was a good resource for rank novices but other than that not a ton to offer

This meme hasn't died yet?

I don't know of any intermediate (>novice) who knows the biomechanics of a pull up.