What lift helps build confidence?

Fucking hell lads, I haven't been laid in 8 months. I've only ever been with hookers. Jesus fucking Christ, lifting doesn't help.

What type of lift can I do to build up my confidence?

How do you pick up girls in person? Here's the closest I got to someone last week. Met some chick on tinder, she invited me over and I gave her a massage, like oil on the ass and me rubbing her pussy, but she didn't wanna fuck. We didn't meetup after that.

And girls just keep getting fatter, wtf man. How I'm supposed make it?

>What type of lift can I do to build up my confidence?

Clean and jerk. Not even memeing

Never done oly lifting, I can bench 2pl8 and ohp 1pl8. Should I start with 1pl8? Also, should I go see a hooker?

wash your face every night before bed to remove acne
Brush your teeth 2-3 times a day
wear good smelling deodorant
and get a high fade, skin tight haircut
get clothes that actually match and have a sense of style

You aren't your looks, you aren't your clothes, you aren't the gainz you make in the gym. However no one will ever care about all your internal bullshit, so perfect that shell you empty pathetic person. People will like you more if you have a good appearance, which will in turn, boost your confidence.

Good advice brah, I try to do all that, but it just isn't working. Like I got in bed with this girl but wasn't able to fuck? Is it normal to expect sex on the first date?

You're desperate, desperation reeks like shit, no one likes someone who reeks like shit, no one likes someone who reeks of desperation.

Stop being such a beta, read "No More Mr Nice Guy," "The Rational Male," and "The Art of Seduction."

Stop being so fucking desperate, no one gives a shit whether you get laid or not, stop making it such an integral part of your identity.

Never ever hire another hooker again. Hookers are either for desperate losers or men who just don't give a fuck. You are a desperate loser, thus by hiring a hooker you are reaffirming your status as a desperate loser to your subconscious. Have some fucking standards on the type of women you try to pick up.

Go NoFap, or at the very least go easymode.

Join a sports club, it doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's physically tough. Keep doing this sport, get good at it, do competitions etc.

Get a hobby, instruments are a great hobby, both for your emotional well being and for picking up women. But, make sure you enjoy your hobby, don't do this hobby for anyone else but you. I don't care what it is as long as it's improving a skill and you're enjoying it.

Stop playing video games. You don't have to quit cold Turkey, but limit yourself more and more until you play less than an hour a week. Replace the time you spent on video games on stuff like your hobby or your job.

This is a good start for anyone on the road to unpussifying themselves. You already have the lifting down (keep fucking lifting), so start doing the rest and read more on stuff like charisma, body language, psychology etc.

..how do you not fuck after that ? Did she have an excuse ? She was probably on her period..

Always remember theres 1/4 change that a girl is on her period the entire week. 25% of women at the bar are on their period. And 90% of them are too shy or ashamed to say it.

>should I go see a hooker
No. Never.
Once you go down that rabbit hole, there's no going back.
Even if you don't see one again, you will think about it all the time.

>read "No More Mr Nice Guy," "The Rational Male," and "The Art of Seduction."

You don't need a 'self-help' book to teach you how to think.
It's intrinsic.

Shiet man I wish I still wanted to actually play games.

>tfw had a genuine passion for games
>remember running home to have my dad take me to get a copy of Halo ODST
>felt so fucking happy
>opening cutscene I am losing my shit finally get to play as an ORBITAL DROP SHOCK TROOPER FURAAKKKK
>To this day that OST and Skyrim Overworld OST are my favorites
>11/11/11
>Buddy and I are losing our fucking minds speeding to the midnight release of skyrim
>its raining in az on this night
>epic occasion
>first to get the copies we fucking speed home
>this level of happiness never achieved again

Dunno mane I lost all love for them games desu...

Thanks for the advice, brah. I'm do everything mentioned. Guess I lost perspective. You da best.

You are not your job, you're not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You are not your fucking khakis. You are all singing, all dancing crap of the world.

Hey OP I don't think any exercises will help your confidence but I'll tell you about what's happening with mine.

I started taking a little known over the counter supplement because a small group of people on the net said it would help my anxiety.

I don't really think OTC drugs can do much, but it was cheap so I gave it a go.
HOLY SHIT! Its only been a week and my anxiety is pretty much non existent now. I'm talking with everyone now, laughing, making good water cooler banter.
People at my work are telling me that I look more happy.

I know this isn't a long term solution though. I'm going to try to slowly get off the drug and maintain what I have going on.

fucking this. even just power cleans.
top alpha exercise

2deep4me

what drug? I'm already on adderall

Lifting has greatly improved my life for the better. I have more social tendencies, hygiene, and even though I dirty bulked still have enough gains to show i lift. It also gave me a confidence to voice opinions. And even though some people disagree with me, I just dont care. . But who cares what others think of you. Be yourself and people will be attracted to you. Trust me i had 0 girls talking to me. And now I have at least 6 new contacts since the semester at uni started.

Here you are friendo.
Read the instructions carefully. Don't go over recommended dosage.

Good luck!

Good shit

VR will bring back these feels user, I promise :)

Is this out of experience?

How the fuck can you have a girl lying down be rubbing her pussy and not mount her?
You asked like a total beta didn't you?

At that point there's no asking - climb up and ram it in

My nigga
Just woke up and had that first sip

>It's intrinsic.
Unless you're an autist, and a lot of us are