Is it a faux pas for me to post progress pictures on social media...

Is it a faux pas for me to post progress pictures on social media? My reasoning is that my family and friends can keep up with me and hopefully I can inspire some of them.

Who the fuck cares?

Obviously I do, dumbass.

>that pic
Just lmao at white people

Why? Just do whatever you want to do

its pretty gay and i dont think positively whenever i see some guy posting hia body on fb
Its pretty pathetic tbqh senpai even if your intentions were good
If your family really wants.to see your progress they you can send them a private message

Posting body pics lets me know the person lacks confodence but thata just me

I post all my progress on tumblr
get alot of girls msging me and shit. couple gays too

facebook is really shit now. no different than real life

Because there's enough degeneracy in this world as it is. Posting semi-nudes is distasteful.

Everything is degenerate

That word can be stretched to amything

Should I post my progress of 4kgs on facebook?
84kg

80kg

Post tumblr, no homo.
Only if you're qt tho.

Wtf dude come on man
do not post that ahit on fb

I can pretty much guarantee you that your family doesn't care and no one is going to be "inspired" by your new hobby.

Plenty of people work out every and don't kick up a huge fuss about it.

If you want people to mire you get a group of people and go to the beach or sign up for a 5k and have your picture taken shirtless post-race.

caught you mirin', eh? :)

You look like shit dude.

C'mon, don't embarrass yourself.

>be glad you'll never be a hashtag
Millennials were a mistake.

>mixing politics with friends and family

enjoy spending christmas and new year alone mate

Who the fuck else do you mix it with you worthless swine? Unlike you, I actually enjoy intelligent and engaging conversation.

Would unfriend if you spammed my fb feed with this

>bruh
>peeps
>check your privilege
This has to be a troll.

mymy who put his dick up your ass?

intelligent and egaging conversations are ok with friends, families and collegues, about stuff that isn't controversial

never discuss things like politics and religion with people you have a bond with because shit will be said, people will get pissed and the next thing you know everyone has ceased talking to you, if you went to discuss politics then do it over the internet, there are enough anonymous forums on it where you can discuss to your heart's desire and some of those are even decent places

Only acceptable answer

I was struggling with this same question user. Eventually I settled on posting my daily stuff on Instagram and one a week I would do a more general cross post between Instagram Facebook and Twitter.

The people who care about the progress follow me on Instagram and the people that don't want me shitting up their feed with gains are on Facebook.

>that ridiculous projection
>this XD

I get it, big words are hard.

Keep trying kiddo, you'll get that GED someday.

The only real answer to this is to refrain from posting pictures and progress initially.

When I first started lifting I kept quite about it and only my closest friends knew. When I went back home to visit friends and family I blew them all the fuck away with how jacked I got since they last saw me.

Girls I used to swoon over in HS and for a bit afterwards jaws dropped and it felt so fucking good to tell them to fuck right off because they weren't good enough for me anymore.

After that I started posting update pics and reaping in the likes and comments. The initial "holy fuck" reaction of everyone I knew back home made waiting so fucking worth it.

Probably not a great idea, as someone who hates clogged feeds I would get annoyed. Maybe do a comparison photo every six months or so so the gains are apparent.

Gay thread. This is now a SJW hate thread.

>Hi [FAMILY MEMBER], I hope you're well. I'm doing great! I've attached a naked picture of myself for you to enjoy. I'll send you more periodically so you can follow my fitness progress.

Yeah, that's totally not creepy at all. Way better than just posting progress pics publicly.

This is my fantasy every holiday when I go back home to visit family, but they never notice my progress ;_;

It's pretty clear that you just aren't making progress.

How long have you been lifting? The timeline I experienced is I noticed results at around 1 month (not much but obviously more muscle) at around 3 months your closest friends and family will notice your gains. 6 months was the sweet spot where others will start complimenting. 1 year is where people are like "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

Do whatever you want you stupid fuck.