Fuck this meme

I just spent $3 to find out what the big deal is.

you win marketing department

Fuck monster drink bang

lool same literally 2h ago right before I went to the gym

ngl I actually liked it, and I don't drink anything other than water and scoops w/milk

You probably drank it all wrong you fucking noob. Lurk more then buy another and drink it the correct way. And don't even ask me what the correct way to drink it is. If you can't figure it out then you'll never make it, bro. And by bro I mean never my bro, you fucking idiot

From your hand i can tell you have a long schlong. Post schlong please or send to me at [email protected]

Congratulations on your first Monster Energy Zero Ultra™ purchase, user. :3

I had a small penis, until I drank my Monster Energy Zero Ultra, now it is 9"

Can anyone explain this meme because it makes no sense

This drink is available at my uni for like $1.50 and it's fucking great, tastes awesome and no sugar or anything

What's the big problem here I'm serious

I actually bought one too. I work at a convenience store and I placed a bunch of them before finally giving in and buying one at the end of my workday.

Fucking shills, they got to me.

It's actually pretty good desu.

Fuck it. Im gonna go buy a can and drink it. In the meantime you could explain what the meme is

Is Monster Veeky Forums's Chipotle?

I bought a 24 pack of them at sam's club for $32 to try them out, thought I got a good deal. Turns out they are terrible.

FUCK OFF SHILLS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

i hope your team's plane crashes.

Where the fuck are you spending $3 on one of these? They're 3/$5 where I'm at.

>24
nigga why

got a 4 pack from walmart earlier and think it's great value. I would recommend it to Veeky Forumsizens here for a pre workout.

I'm not even shilling it actually tastes fine man what the fuck is your problem

Just bought a can

Night Owl (convinience store) fridge

Because it is $1.67 per can vs $2.50 per can

Tfw I'm a custodian at the uni gym and been seeing a lot of these in recycling cans

which uni

>I'm not even shilling

YES YOU FUCKING ARE IF YOU CAN'T SEE THE FUCKING PROBLEM.

I'D TAKE 5% SHILLING OVER THIS

Chico

Works out better to pay more for one can and try it
Instead of being out $30 on a drink you don't le i ke

GNC Brah here hides his first sip in our fridge.

faggot meet me at the Bear later

what is the problem man

really I've been sitting in this thread for 30 minutes and I still don't get the issue with this drink

sure it has artificial sweeteners, but most drinks do nowadays

it has 9 calories

idk man what is the problem :|

The problem is that it's a shitty forced meme by the monster marketing department

And the fucking shills got me cause I caved and bought one

because these shill threads are all over Veeky Forums with this cancer causing, heart disease inducing, shit drink.

fucking die already. fuck Veeky Forums is such a shithole

>cancer causing

{{Citation needed}}

sadly you have no evidence that the artificial sweeteners present in these drinks actually has any carcinogenic properties

i get it now, its a forced meme of the week, shitpost flavor of the week.

Advertisement geared towards a young general populace by use of intricate media culture to facilitate a sense of desire for the product.

Monster literally had no part in this, it's anons memeing because it's relatable. Those on the meme, or those of us who started it, actually drink this shit and actually understand "that first sip".

Take off your tinfoil hats faggots

Lmao

i didn't believe monster had affiliated themselves with the shitposting, but more that the appeal of such a product preying on the concept of glorifying the first /sip/

desu i'm sitting here drinking one atm and don't understand people who dislike it, it's really good.

literally Veeky Forums

Fucking shit is getting to me. I used to be addicted to Rip Its. Bought them by the case. I had a few bucks extra last month and bought some of these because I didn't want to drink coffee in 90 degree weather. I fucking loved it. I have $9 til the end of the month and am now thinking about buying more. Fuck you guys.

SHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL

Took me 1000 hours in paint

fuck yes.

good job.

Alright you fuckers. I'm gonna buy one on friday before I head to the gym.

2spooky

Idk what the fuck is going on here but srs, about a week ago I show up to work and crack one of these open first thing in the morning.

Coworker says I'm addicted to energy drinks and I said literally

"Ah that first sip of the day" sorta half jokingly.

Same thing the next morning.

Couple days later I see this shit all over Veeky Forums.

Either a dyel cunt I know started this whole thing, Monster reps spying on my life or I'm going crazy.

Don't. Instead save your money

spooky man, confront him

/sippers/ Unite!

I go to bed each night excited about the prospect of my first sip for the next day.

Meme police. Sir we've got reports of a forced meme in these parts. Mind if I take a look around?

This meme is almost forced as hard as that fucking banana one

reddit plz leave

>current year
>not forcing Monster Energy Zero Ultra (TM) memes

Oh thank god you're here!

Officer, there has been some pasty teen faggot posting Mike Patton pictures and attempting to force a meme. Drop some hurting justice on that cunt.

>I give up caffeine
>these threads appear.

I'm so sorry i did this to you Veeky Forums

i get that this is just another shitty meme but

>cancer causing
epic
>heart disease inducing
>0 calories
epic
>shit drink
epic

Is this an actual marketing tactic by monster or is it just pure shitposting?

>police muscle forces on badge
>foam muscle pads
keku

Just take caffeine pills and drink water.

Fuck your overpriced cancer shit Monster marketing crew.

Worst meme ever.

Also why would you even drink energy drinks as an adult?

Strangely these get me pretty jacked up

what did it taste like

>Started as bad marketing. Monster obviously hired someone to post something about "that first sip of the day."
>howdoyoudofellowkids.jpg
>Quickly seized upon and mocked with satirical shitposting. Some legitimately funny satire. This is what satire is for and this is how memes often work.
>Humorless, tone-deaf retards complain about "forced meme." All of you can fuck off.
>Mods hand down some 24-hour bans.

So those working to neutralize the shilling (by effectively flooding the market with counterfeit currency), or just get some laughs at the expense of evil shills (who use the anonymous format to advertise without disclaiming the fact that they're advertising, which fucks with your perceptions and trust and is thus legitimately fucking evil) end up being the ones punished, instead of the evil shills.

However.

>that first sip

Wtf I hate energy drinks now

Nice sandals you fat fuck

This guy gets it.

Are they really banning people? I just made a really good one.

Can confirm.

dat first sip of th-UGGHH

>"BFC"
Top kek, i love the monster brand. Aint even shilling

>tfw on a cut and can't afford additional 250 calories
No diet ones in my city

Saw a girl IRL drinking this.
Stop invading my life you fucking shills.

White flavor is the most boring flavor.

Red or yellow are the best.

I remember some kid used to bring those into school back when I was a freshman in HS, everyone got a kick out of it

he used to give me energy drinks if I did his homework

Sweet orange-y kind of flavour.

Tbh it's not awful, but would not ever purchase again

They are 2 for 3.50 most of the time.

99cent alternative reporting in

ALDI knock off redbull is the goat generic

I wish I had an Aldi near me. It's like cheap motherfucker paradise.

Just buy generic brands from closest supermarket, odds are its the same shit, but cheaper

Aldi knock off diet ginger beer.

> ginger beer
> energy drink

Nigga wat

So wait..... did WE decide this is our new meme or did we wake up the other day just spammed with this shit?

I didn't see a couple threads saying we were gonna have this as a meme and that's how these usually come around

When did I say it was an energy drink?

It probably came from r9k like most memes.

I started seeing it on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums simultaneously.

It's not an awful drink but I definitely don't understand the hype. It's funny how the youtube fitness community all just follow eachother though. This drink is nothing special yet every youtuber swears by the white monster. Human psychology is amusing, although I'm no different being that I tried it many times. It's really nothing special

what does BFC even stand for? big fucking cock?

Big Fuckin Can

I LIKE THIS MEME BECAUSE THE CAN LOOKS LIKE AN IDEAL MONSTERCOCK AND THE WHITE REMINDS ME OF PEARLY SEMEN SO THAT FIRST SIP (TM) IS ALMOST LIKE LICKING A GIANT PENIS'S TIP FIRST THING IN THE MORNING

It costs 1.25 at my store lol

the only decent monster drinks are Rehab and The Doctor

SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP YOU FUCKING FAGGOT THIS MEME ISN'T FUCKING FUNNY IT'S RETARDED FUCKIINGGGG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Harsh

Did you use it as a squat plug? That's the key for gains.

>not white
Pleb

Who in hell does keep his car that dirty.
I bet your life is a mess.

So much this. 2 4 $3