I have 0.3 BTC

How can i turn it into 0.4BTC quickly without trading in shitcoins or alts. Except ETH. I decided i would day trade today buy sell high buy low havnt but the markets havnt done shit today.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/1RT5Qy
whaleclub.co/join/K2G7H
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had 0.081 btc and turned it into 0.278 btc in two weeks

git gud

what did you do?

What happens after BTC rises?

use a ponzi site. I think bitpetite is still active

Buy Clams and enjoy the 3x gain.

Buy FLIK and sell it when it hits 4k sats if you want to play it safe before the burn or 5-10k if you wanna risk a little

put more usd into it...

watch for metaverse to dip a little and go in on it

honestly making btc is all about not being too greedy, taking profits where you can overtime and a lot of fucking luck from whatever bit of research you can do on future pumps.. also join some telegram groups or follow some smart people on twitter

margin trade at 100x

>100k contract
>bitcoin goes up 50%
>close trade
>you now have more than 0.4BTC

don't get cucked on fees, use my link bitmex.com/register/1RT5Qy

Stop being a fucking pussy and buy Bitbean

Go to Whale Club and trade on margin.
You get a 30%+ deposit bonus if you use this link
whaleclub.co/join/K2G7H

WHARE DID MY LINK GO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

wtf don't click my bitbeans are now gone

Link should rocket here shortly

Send it to Bitmex and margin trade. Up to 100x leverage.

Buy Funfair at ~400-420 and wait till the report coming within the week to sell above 550

the last 5 days I turned 160BTC into 200BTC with LTC by buyin and trading it under 0,01 ltcbtc. with a ratio of 0,03 i will have 420BTC.

I also played around with ETH - fished a lucky buy at 0,05

verge should bounce back up to around 120 sats today after todays news. Currently bouncing between 102-105. Was at 180 sats just last week

Same situation like op

Would /biz user have tips for what they consider "good telegram groups"?

Sensei teach me thy unholy whales and your cock will forever be sucked off in whaleheaven

This. Plz sensei

use bitmex if you dont want to trade shitcoins or alts to make more btc out of your btc