Hey Veeky Forums, do you know any good book or article about the history of Romanov?

Hey Veeky Forums, do you know any good book or article about the history of Romanov?

Specifically Nicholas II and his family?

I'm reading this right now. I'm really enjoying it so far. Good information and nice pictures of the buildings and palaces. It covers the entire Romanov family during Nicky's rule as well as him, Alix, and his kids.

>ywn cum inside of a nine month pregnant Anastasia

feelsbadman

You fucking what?

I want to fuck Anastasia Romanov, Rutka Laskier, and Anne Frank when they're all nine months pregnant and on the verge of giving birth, is that so much to ask for?

You're new here aren't you?

Yes please

>not blowing your load inside a ready to pop Tatiana

God I wish I was there when they were brutally murdered by the glorious red guards.

I've got a UH-1 Iroquois with your name on it you commie fuck

hownew.ru

Supporting romavos is worse then being a commie. They're a bunch of ukranian rats that got what they deserved

>Ukrainian

>t. Charles II

>ukranian
You wat?

the house of romanov is from Ukraine, and they got power by killing the rurokivich dynasty to the last child. Their house dying is the law they made in blood.

They were Krauts you kakold

Okey doke!

-GENERAL HISTORY OF THE FAMILY-

Nicholas and Alexandra by Robert K Massie
Romanov Autumn: Stories From the Last century of Imperial Russia by Charlotte Zeepvat
Tsar: The Lost World of Nicholas and Alexandra by Peter Kurth
The Romanovs: 1613-1918 by Simon Sebag Montefiore

-BIOGRAPHIES AIMED AT SPECIFIC FAMILY MEMBERS-

The Romanov Sisters: The Lost Lives of the Daughters of Nicholas and Alexandra by Helen Rappaport
The Last Tsar: The Life and Death of Nicholas II
The Last Empress: The Life and Times of Alexandra Feodorovna, Tsarina of Russia
The Last Empress by Greg King

-THEIR DEATHS AND THE AFTERMATH-

The Resurrection of the Romanovs: Anastasia, Anna Anderson, and the World's Greatest Royal Mystery by Greg King
The Romanovs: The Final Chapter by Robert K. Massie
The Many Deaths of Nicholas II: Relics, Remains and the Romanovs by Wendy Slater

1/2

-IN THEIR OWN WORDS-

Tatiana Romanov, Daughter of the Last Tsar: Diaries and Letters, 1913–1918 by Helen Azar
The Diary of Olga Romanov: Royal Witness to the Russian Revolution by Helen Azar
Diary of Maria Nikolaevna (1913 Diary) by Helen Azar
Complete Annotated 1913 Diary of Olga Romanov by Helen Azar
The Last Diary of Tsaritsa Alexandra by Tsaritsa Alexandra
A Lifelong Passion: Nicholas and Alexandra, Their Own Story by Andrei Maylunas

-JEWELRY/THE COURT/THEIR WORLD-

The Court of the Last Tsar: Pomp, Power and Pageantry in the Reign of Nicholas II by Greg King
Jewels of the Tsars: The Romanovs and Imperial Russia
Twilight of the Romanovs: A Photographic Odyssey Across Imperial Russia by Philipp Blom and Veronica Buckley
The Camera and the Tsars: The Romanov Family in Photographs by CHarlotte Zeepvat
Faberge Eggs: Masterpieces from Czarist Russia by Susanna Pfeffer
Faberge: Virginia Museum of Fine Arts by David Park Curry
The Romanov Family Album by Marilyn Pfeifer Swezey

Of these, if you are just starting out, I would recommend the following for sure:

Nicholas and Alexandra by Robert K. Massie
The Romanovs: The Final Chapter by Robert K. Massie
The Resurrection of the Romanovs: Anastasia, Anna Anderson, and the World's Greatest Royal Mystery by Greg King
The Court of the Last Tsar: Pomp, Power and Pageantry in the Reign of Nicholas II by Greg King

I'd also recommend pretty much all of the "in their own words" books. Helen Azar has several volumes of the diaries translated, but the first two are the most "complete" in terms of being readable and interesting. The Maylunas book is also really interesting.

Also not really Romanovs, but I recommend Former People: The Final Days of the Russian Aristocracy too.

>glorious red guards

hahaha

I would unironically donate to a Doujin that drew this.

That's weird

Niggawhat

it's a dumb meme started by people who can't shut up about pregnant Anne Frank. As soon as they learned that Anastasia died horribly they applied their idiocy to her too.

ur just jealous

Thank you very much! You gave me a huge help!

Did I help at all?