Technology ruined dating

Are you able to show off your gains on social media or dating apps to get cuties? I see people complaining about no gf, despite being fit, and it doesn't make sense to me.

Has technology made things worse? Are people bigger whores now? I don't understand why fit bros aren't getting mad pussy with Tinder and all the shit we have now.

People on Veeky Forums aren't getting mad pussy on tinder because they're bear mode or t rex mode or whatever the fuck.

Meeting women in real life is just as easy as ever though. Smile, talk, get their number/bring them home.

For a lot of us the fundamental problem is either an unattractive face or some kind of insecurity. I for one have an unattractive face so no girl is going to want to give me their number when there are more attractive dudes that would want to bang them. Or maybe that's just what Veeky Forums has convinced me of.

>Has technology made things worse?

Made it easier for grills to get dick. The more you commoditize dating and relationships, the less reason for people to be in long term relationships and the more choosy they get.

technology has opened a portal to dick for almost every woman on the planet.

If you can't somehow slip in your dick in the sea of dicks you are doing it wrong.

People are more open about being giant whores.

I guess it helps to think of it like this. Traveling has never been cheaper, there are apps for anonymous sex or meet ups, and you probably wont see anyone more than once.

In the old days, you could have married a total whore and never had anything happen since she was never given the opportunity besides maybe a neighbor or two. With the advent of women in the workplace along with the other factors I just listed, the people who otherwise would not have been able to whore themselves about now can.

>Or maybe that's just what Veeky Forums has convinced me of.

Probably this.

Veeky Forums used to be a more surreal place, devoid of reality but that was the whole point.

Somehow, it has morphed into a place that is disconnected from reality, but many of the users think it isn't.

I get that there are more dicks for women, but I mean that includes ours. Seems like it's equally balanced.

I guess it makes me wonder...are relationships less valuable? Do you think because women are so much more aware of this 'sea of dicks' that it's easier to move out of relationships and onto the next chad?

Everyone says its so easy to talk to women irl. What if you moved to a new city on the other side of the country and have no friends. No one to go out with to meet people.

Do I just go solo and be that weird loner dood in the corner? wtf do I do? All I do is lift and work. Even the tinder sluts I do meet either want a free meal or meet once and say "lol no thx".

I wish I knew what was wrong with me so I could fix myself.

Women get more dicks thrown at them, but you have the opportunity to throw your dick at more women.

It does allow you to date around a bit since there are so many options (unless your uggo, then ur fucked)

Basically, if you want to meet someone, get to know them and date you're fucked because the world tells them it's okay to put emotional connection on hold and get laid, and they can do that very fast too.

There's less incentive to get invested in people nowadays because there's a lower chance of it working.

I do have problems getting caught up in what's said here. It's like when I'm out in public I still have my Veeky Forums mentality when no one else does. It's not being "red pilled" it's just being indoctrinated by Veeky Forums's fucking weird culture. I'll probably be happier without this place but I can't stop coming here

>spend all day on Veeky Forums
>go to dinner
>call mother a nigger

Correct, and if there is the tiniest of problems or differences between you and your potential partner, it's become so much easier to just hop on to the next person in line rather than working through difficult times and such.

Why fix your relationship when you can just get more thirsty strangers to satisfy you?

>actually having a smartphone or social media at all
literally kys

The worst thing about it is that it's so god damned boring.

If you're going to make up something to be red pilled about, why not aliens or government conspiracies or the world being an illusion, rather than "women are mean."

Not to mention it's straight up commonplace nowadays for girls to be talking to multiple guys that want to fuck them and getting validation from guys while in a relationship.

It's like a relationship is just an arbitrary status barely more significant than fwb. If they're not touching dicks they're okay, everything else is perfectly fine. In reality they're talking to like 6 different guys, eventually deciding the grass is greener, hopping on the dick and ending their current relationship to repeat the cycle.

I think this
Is the most valid point.

Does this mean though that in previous generations people didn't whore around just because they were ignorant of opportunities?

This board is as hypocritical as these sluts though. We complain about women being whores but everyone brags about cucking and cheating and banging as many sluts as possible.

Is there any way to fix this shit? Bad as it may seem, not everyone is like this.

>but I mean that includes our
Absolutely not. It allows women to meet the top 10% of men more often and easier. That's it.

Even the lowest 25% of women can find sex on dating sites.

A lot of people brag about that kinda shit but ever since I broke up with my first gf and observed her state of mind while she rode the cock carousel I honestly do not believe in the slightest that somebody who's had sex with 15 women in 3 years is even remotely happy, and when people claim to have 50+ different sexual partners I honestly wonder how miserable they are. Sex isn't even remotely fulfilling on its own, it's just a temporary high.

That's true.
I'm 38 and have a lot of single friend anons and anonettes between 33 and 45. At the bottom they are desperate and wearing a mask. Sometimes I go out with some of them (I'm married) and the clubs are packed with people 10 or 15 years younger so they have become obsolete for the most part to the dating/fucking pool. Youngers at those clubs gonna probly face the same fate but wathever. The point is there's now a LOT of lonely adult people that are unable to get in a relationship because they think the fuckpool will last forever and realize they're wrong much too late to do something about it.
Loneliness is not the same by any means when you're 20ish than when you're reaching your 40s.
It's like for some reason there's a generation of menchild and womenchild that holds on to adolescence like it's the only way of living.
Is it media? What did this?

>they think the fuckpool will last forever and realize they're wrong much too late to do something about it.

Completely agree, but I'm saying, I'm not somebody who just fucks around anymore, I'm 25. How do I find someone that is similar and escape before I'm with everyone who just washed out of the fuckpool?

To answer your question, yes, people didn't whore around because of external pressures. Family members, society in general, lack of time and opportunity, different attitudes toward money and what constituted the 'good life', major wars depending on timeframe, etc.

thing is though, it's not hypocrisy per se, it's adaptation to the new rules of the game. I'm willing to bet that most of the guys here would rather have a faithful wife and a family, but if that's not on offer you settle for taking part in a degrading shitshow of status games and random fucking, because hey, what else is there?

>If you're going to make up something to be red pilled about

Perhaps they're not making it up

>Does this mean though that in previous generations people didn't whore around just because they were ignorant of opportunities?

It happened, certainly, it was just far less commonplace back then than it is now.

>I'm willing to bet that most of the guys here would rather have a faithful wife and a family, but if that's not on offer you settle for taking part in a degrading shitshow of status games and random fucking, because hey, what else is there?
spot on

step 1. Be Attractive
step 2. Don’t Be Unattractive

can confirm. my number is mid 60s, highest among my friends (cept one) and it means fukall. im probably the most depressed of them with the least fulfilling and meaningful life.

>all it takes is one sloot to break you
>now im just trying to aim my affection towards my new pupper plus i get to meet my daughter for the first time this weekend.
>maybe then ill be happy or something i dunno.

Isn't bear mode swole as fuck? Wouldn't that be like easy access to pussy?

1) Girls that are on these apps are the minority

2) Girls that are DTF on these apps are the minority

3) Even 10/10 guys have to put in mad work to get laid via tinder, I know a lot of good lucking guys, they all say it's better to just go out because bitches won't waste hours upon hours expecting to be entertained before getting a date they will likely flake out on.

Gonna be honest. A cute face carries you a long way. I can guarantee that I'm somewhere in fat buff-chubby buff range and a Manlet. Probably look worse than a lot of people on this board physically, But I have a really really cute face, and I'm able to pull more girls than I feel like I should, all insecurity aside.

A cute face and a funny personality will take you very far. So if you can't hold a convo, and are unattractive, muscles will only go so far.

You're retarded. Tinder is ezpz strange.

There are people that genuinely just enjoy sex, but those aren't the people that are going around lying or cheating, leading dudes or girls on, those are the people that are mature about it.

The people that give sexually open people a bad name are the ones like your ex, that probably lead dudes on, fuck them, and then jump onto the next dude.

>For a lot of us the fundamental problem is either an unattractive face or some kind of insecurity.

So really the only problem is some kind of insecurity

That whole top 10% is a meme. I'm 19 and have had 9 partners but I know guys who at times were definitely getting more pussy than me.

She wants a relationship but isn't emotionally capable of sustaining one, so she lets guys fuck her and hopes they stick around. It's actually kinda despicable considering nowadays if a girl wants a relationship all she has to do is make herself available and she'll get multiple offers, but whatever. She's the one that's fucked in the head, her problem.

Grills dont like swole as fuk.

They want toned guys with abs.

All these retards on here lifting for grils trying to get big are doing it wrong.

In essence you could get away with just doing some cardio

Fair enough. I'm trying to get bear mode for ME. I figure girls will just come depending on whether or not I can hold a convo

I got cheated on.

Nothing worse. Why can she move on so easily while I am still hung up on her? Why? It isn't right. I got cheated on, I should be the one moving on and her suffering.

>broke up with 3.5 year gf 4 months ago, dealt with it
>got an engineering gig that involves traveling up to 10 months a year to South America, Europe, Asia for 1-12+ weeks at a time
what do u guys think about having 1-3 months relationships and go on our separate ways when the time comes when our situations change and the relationship cannot be sustained.

Tinder and those other fast dating apps have changed the game.

1. Let's think of a situation; girl tries to hit on Chad old school, no tinder. There are two outcomes, he gets on with it ad she gets dicked ( + ) or she gets rejected and embarrased ( - ).

2. Now lets bring in tinder. If the girl gives Chad a swipe right, two scenarios are possible; Chad swipes her right and she gets dicked ( + ) or Chad swipes her left and noones knows a thing ( / ).

Now lets compare the two scenarios. Before tinder the outcome of hitting on Chad is neutral (oversimplifying in a way that score/rejection ratio is 50-50). After tinder there are no negative outcomes making hitting on Chad have more positive outcome.So tinder tips the dating game even more in favor of the womenkind.

That is of course disregarding the fact that Chad rejects the average girl more than he accepts her. This means that in real life girls benefit even more greatly from tinder.

Other points to concider:
>girls have pretty much every Chad as a potential mate on tinder which leads to girls not bothering with average guys
>this leads to average guys getting more self concious and bitter leading to lowered market value ->spiral continues
>your average girls getting swiped right by Chads leads to them upping their standards and feeling entitled

So in conclusion the winners of fast dating apps are Chads and to an extent girls while your average male loses hard. Chads become more available and get to fuck more while you get rejected more and more.

But if makes you feel better, given unlimited amount of time and keeping the same model leads to one ultimate superchad fucking every girl in the planet.

Work on yourself user. Everything catches up with you, she's gonna get hers eventually. But that shouldn't even be relevant to you. Gotta figure out how to stop making whatever issue she is your burden. Even if you did do soemthing to cause it, she would've done it eventually.

>bring them home.

>tfw life with parents

I'm in the same position kinda. I was ottermode most my life and still am. Also I have a very prominent chiseled face which gets me a lot of attention, but my personality is that of a trash can so it's kinda 50/50

for men it actually is. banging lots of women should actually be fulfilling. think about the biological implications of the male reproductive system for a second

That doesn't prove its a meme at all.

I agree. Sex has always been easy for women and online dating has made it too easy for them. A girl signs up to tinder and within 1 hour she will have hundred of matches. She can then select which one she wants to fuck and have him at her doorstep within that day.

>live with parents
>still fug gf
>mfw

she has more options, you dont, thus u had oneitis (yes this still applies when u have a gf)

And you can never have a relationship and never experience the emotional connection of a relationship and commitment.

Biological implication? Kids take like 15 years to raise. You have to stay with your woman.

Go do fun shit, talk to people, and expand your network.

Sounds great, be upfront about that shit and don't go around expecting to find your soulmate. Meet girls, have a fun time with them and learn from your experiences.

Technology made dating easier by a lot. Most people choose to blame external factors when something goes wrong or isn't going their way. You're doing that. You're probably ugly or your personality is shit, and your muscles don't make up for it.

Tinder works well if you aren't socially inept.

yeah, we could do something together that will better ourselves, ie. Frank Yang lifts with his gf (both making it). If the time comes when we part ways, we are left with something valuable, fitter? new skills? a better person?

>Why not...
Don't joke about that shit mate, it goes deep. Not fantastical magic aliums and shit obviously, but by god if /pol/ didn't change me

Yes.
People are attention whores now. I can see even the "normal" friends of mine posting carefuly taken and instagramed photos from their holiday with some cheeky comments and harvesting for likes. I would never ever do that as I still believe in modesty and don't want to make my friends jealous or something.
Your social status today is made by the number of friends and likes at your photos. You can be a star even as an uninteresting noob if you can fill your instagram with some bullshit.

Dating is now totally different because all the steps one had to made are much simpler. Getting in contact, asking someone out, making compliments, seeing what is he up to... a matter of seconds and few clicks. And if you want to score you HAVE to submit to this way of dating before others do that before you.

Tldr: social networks made people assholes

Straight out of my heart, sir.

REEEEEEEE NOMRIE GO AWAYYYYYYYY kekekekek

Its about your whole attitude.

You can be attractive but not handsome, its all about what you project to the world.

basically this.

Some girl I was chasing randomly bragged about how she has over 400 snapchat followers. Made me cringe on the inside, but i want to conquer her pussy so i didn't say shit. It definitely says a lot about how insecure a person is when they brag about their fake friends