My routine calls for 3x8 of a triceps exercise. Should I do skullcrushers or something else?

My routine calls for 3x8 of a triceps exercise. Should I do skullcrushers or something else?

So far I've been doing tricep pushdowns with a rope attachment but idk if another tricep exercises will yield me more benefit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rh3MHnRI_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't really matter at the end of the day that's why it doesn't specify. Pick on you prefer or do switch it up. Don't sweat the small stuff

hate ripp all you want, but pretty much everyone can agree that lying tricep extensions are brilliant for triceps.

Omar did a video on this too I think

>youtube.com/watch?v=-rh3MHnRI_I

True. That's what I thought but I had second thoughts about maybe other exercises being better for beginners

Like idk maybe the stabilizing component of skullcrushers is crucial?

I do a dumbell skull crusherand put my free arm at the bend of my working elbow to assure perfect form, has improved my gains a lot more than barbell skull crushers. Im sure theres a name for what i do I just dont know it

I second LTE

but personally I don't believe in arm isolatilns.

Push press is better for tricep strength.

Ohp and dips are better for tricep growth.
Why bother isolating?

pussy boy I don't want to crush my skull lifts is what they're called. use a barbell faggot.

Idfk

The guy who made the routine i follow is stronger than rip's ever been

If it was me, I'd alternate between skull crushers, overhead Dumbbells, and weighted push-ups/overhand pull-ups

Please stop giving advice.

enjoy your asymetry faggot

>The guy who made the routine i follow is stronger than rip's ever been

Must be a better programmer and coach then.

Yeah he is

His trainees are competing PLers. Who has rippedtoe trained besides "zack" the laughing stock of fit?

Let me guess CT Fletcher's MASSter plan?

Probably a dumb question, but my gym has a Triceps machine that has EZ-bar like handles and you lower it behind your head.

Is this machine any good or can I just expect tennis elbow from 3 x 10s with it?

Ok

No what the fuck?

Some Australian powerlifter, youtube search "fuzzy's power gym"

I honestly dont view LTE as isolation really
Also, no reason as to why you cant just do pushpress/strictOHP and use LTE as an accessory like I do

I knew fuzzy back when he was running a gym out of his garage.

He ain't a stupid man, but I'm also not aware of him ever seriously coaching lifters who weren't enhanced.

He seems much smarter than marcus memaytoe

I'd like to read some of his publications.

He has dozens. Cited hundreds of times

Id like to see a lifter rippetoe trained who wasn't morbidly obese

Weighted dips