Will lifting help make up for being short?

Will lifting help make up for being short?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4
youtube.com/watch?v=HvB75u1Adwc
youtube.com/watch?v=ysNRtFCIqvQ
celebheights.com/s/Hafthor-Julius-Bjornsson-48697.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tbBcxOcoZ_4

Nope. Not even with a good face desu

being cool and confident will

youtube.com/watch?v=HvB75u1Adwc

no, being beautiful will

see picture above

>implying that isn't fake

full jon snow mode is hotter than any t. lanklet

they got the tiniest little guy ever lmao

you have zero evidence it's fake, therefore a 100% speculative assumption.
If you can't distinguish social interactions being genuine or rehearsed then, you have bigger issues to solve.

Better bulk up dem foot muscles.

Every girl I know who watches that show wants to fuck him. I even call it out and say look how short he is compared to her and they say they dont care theyd suck his cock off.

when will they learn??

i like cerseis steven tyler costume.

Its understandable that the little guy wouldnt be as intimidating but I feel that these are two extremes. How about getting two more normal height guys 5'7 and 6'1 and see the outcome?

Anyways, intimidation doesnt mean much in the real world. It only takes one guy to stab the big guy for him to not pull shit like that in real life.

The videos of this animal are cringe inducing.
youtube.com/watch?v=ysNRtFCIqvQ

Better to watch some movies or interviews with Joe Pesci, true intimidating alpha manlet.

haha is this the eurofag version of the 6'0, 5'11 meme

how fucking tall is that dude holy shit m8

Damn I was looking at the photo like who the fuck is that on the left??? Thx m8

But there are guys who are less than 5'7" you know. People always say "As long as you're at least x'x", you're fine." What if you're not?

The women are worse than him. He was talking to complete morons.

He's not as punch in the face worthy as first advertised. Though he looks like a fucking monkey.

Don't plan on watching anymore though

No, it will in fact make you look even smaller from being wider. If you're want to look tall, you should be skinny. This is why nobody here look tall, ever.

this is why i never approached a girl and im almost 30, but i would rather have the ability to cast a fucking fireball than fuck a girll so it's ok

no one is going to be intimidated by someone with a posture of a child. I wonder how it would work out if they had roided up manlet there

It will a bit. Not as much as a good personality and pleasant demeanor. But it helps a bit

pic related

Physique=/=height

You know this is fake right ??

By the way later in this video the gray hair guy fucked off the giant and took his beer back.

Very true. A lot of the height psychology studies that people cite with particularly striking results put the cutoff at 5'4" or 5'5".

Remember that Statham and Pesci have 10/10 facial aesthetics and they are fucking millionaires.

man I wish statham was my dad

he looks like the guy who would play catch with his son

that or bail on him completely

Learn what for fucks sake

Sophie Dahl has 1,83 and Jamie Cullum has 1,64. 20 cm is like 2 manlet dicks in height.

Looks like she's taking her nephew on a walk.

learn to read, mate. it says 184. i think they're vanity heights like vanity sizes for women.

Short answer: No
Long answer: No, but being short and Veeky Forums is better than being short and skinny/fat

But remember user. Everybody is a manlet sometimes. There's always someone bigger

>implying that this fat fuck is a legit 6'8
He looks 6'4 at max even among average people. Same with Dwayne Johnson who is 6'1-6'2 at the very best.

Then you're not fine

It's not hard to understand

oh user, you wasted that joke so late into the thread

You are straight up deluded, my man

Kek its always the manlets who bring up stabbing. But how would u stab him if he steps on you?

With 5'10 schwarzenigger.

>pesci
>10/10

celebheights.com/s/Hafthor-Julius-Bjornsson-48697.html

look, I'm not saying that he is actually 6'9"

everyone seems to inflate their height by an inch or two. I'm just saying that you're full of shit thinking he is a solid half head or so shorter than is stated.

I'd believe that he is, or close enough as makes no difference. It's a lot harder to bullshit about your height as a basketball prospect than it is in most situations.

>ywn be as big as the rock.

Why should I even bother anons?

No, being handsome will. Look at Kit. Sophie blew him in the toilets and he took home Emilia that night.

That's a fucking lie. Dude looks average and dresses like a complete and total chump.

>There's always someone bigger
That's flawed logic because you're assuming taller is always better. There's a cutoff for when tall becomes deformed.

>stars in the biggest tv show of the decade and wins awards for it
>too bad he's just compensating

You mean everywhere in the world except burgerland version?

Maisie Williams what the fuck ? What kind of drugged up gnome is that ?

>mfw when saw maisie fuckin face

but imagine her kidnapping you and keeping you locked in her basement, dressing you up in frilly doll dresses every day and forcing you to be her barbie in bondage

I'm only 5'10", but I was skeletal tier thin. People thought I was over six foot tall. After I got fit, no one thought I was even 5'10", but every facet of my life improved.

I am probably an anomaly for this, being perceived as shorter but my situation improving vastly.

As long as you are not an absolute midget in the medical term (5'8" and shorter), your life will most likely improve.

Otherwise, getting fit would be detrimental, since you would have to suffer through more years of being short.

>you will never have a tall amazon ruffle your hair and tell you how cute you are

Anglo woman perfection.

britbong genetics, mate

>tfw 5'12
I was so fucking close...

DWAAAAAARF

poor lad.

well it is not like his wife is a nobody lmao

why do manlets always gotta compensate? like this guy for example, like he even compensated so much that he went to the olympics lmao

do you know anything about women? he's famous, his character is GOAT and he looks undeniably good

Are those gains goblins in the background? Shooooo

yes, being tall is nice, it's not a myth

you can't change your height, so do the best with what you have.

why does this need 10 threads every day? Are people this insecure that the only thing they have going for them is their height?

why do lanklets always gotta desperately shitpost themselves out of there own insecurities? what makes lanklets so insecure?

that was the joke

i know i was joining in

Also no one is gonna stab anyone over a beer in a bar like that.

>Are people this insecure that the only thing they have going for them is their height?

welcome to Veeky Forums. now git

Nothing makes up for being short.

5'10 is called king manlet for a reason, because he can get away with shit you can't

this is what your typical manlet hate thread poster looks like, minus the girl

kek, stay mad manlet

>only response you ever get from an ugly lank

He's 5'10"

No way hes over 5'6"

brother?

You mean the meme that comes from an American website not named Veeky Forums.uk?

How would you know, is that how manlet you are?

Because everyone in that bar would have to be 6'2" atleast and thats highly unlikely. He comes up to there chests. Those guys are like 5'9" 5'10"

It was a bar where manlets are not welcomed, they won't kick them out but they'll get picked on until they leave.

tfw I'm 5'4 and probably slept with more girls than all of you and am stronger than all of you.

I N S E C U R I T Y

I honest to god want to marry a tall girl... Why do I have to be a manlet

>tfw you will never fuck rosie huntington whitley

Can you give us an example?

>sensible chuckle

I'm 170cm tall but have a 18cm dick.

Girls love the comparison between both heights.