So shirtless pic on tinder?

So shirtless pic on tinder?

yes?
no?
10% bf btw

Why is she dressed that way if she's not looking for hookups?

>actually believing her
she's not looking for hookups.. from guys she doesn't wanna hook up with

Pay for play

srs should I use a shirtless pic?

>white person
>dreads
Wake me from my slumber

ahhhhh

100% yes just don't use a mirror selfie and you're gucci

if you got abs then flaunt that shit homie

remember this is a sexual meat market, show those bitches what you got no nonsense

DELETE THIS

What is that bio Jesus Christ

>tinder
No.

>100% yes just don't use a mirror selfie and you're gucci

>tfw no friends so I have no good pics

>BRBR HUEHUE
>white

>18 with a kid
>Wants to find another sucker to lock down in to marriage before having sex
fucking kek

fucking lmao
the worst thing is that she will probably find a sucker, assuming this is the US

As weird as it is, it seems to work. I think girls like it because it beats the more boring bios

Only if you're at a beach.

>that bio

i got about 100 matches in a month travelling around europe with dis photo, only used it to find good places to see and go out to but whatever.

Bitch looks like Michael Jackson

If you are aesthetic you can fuck her.

Wimenz always use the "not looking feir sex", its just an excuse to shoot down ugly dudes and betasm

That first pic would be perfect IF you had a friend in the picture too and blurred out their face.

>Dog isn't a friend
What is this feel

TFW not rich

Who took the photo brah?

Because she wants to?

Women can dress however the hell they want. Don't assume anything about her you fucking pig. She feels sexy, so good for her. She should be allowed to feel sexy and she should be allowed to wear whatever she wants. Don't judge her.

And if you do judge her you're the problem with this society. She probably has a master degree in Math while you are still living at home with mommy and daddy. My gf's wear suff like this all the time and me and my gf's second partner enjoys it

So yeah
seriously fuck you

Yes if you're looking to smash, have a funny bio as well that makes ot clear you wanna smash but are a fun guy at the same time.

>only looking for girls interested in seeing candy shops
>i am an architect and i have a bone for you to inspect
>not gonna lie we gon fuck

My first picture is of my portaging a canoe. Whenever I've asked girls about it they just said you can def have shirtless first pic but it should be of you doing something or somewhere that it's appropriate to be shirtless (i.e. beach)

is this pasta

Aussie women are fuckingg trash, literally worse than American women. NZ women are the worst tho.

fucking crazy eyes, she must fuck like a champ thou.

Are your eyes as crazy ass the puss?

I ALMOST took the bait. Well played user, well played.

mirin physique
routine?

your bio is straight autism looking good otherwise. you bulking this winter?

>self respect not required

It's not supposed to be good though. And I would have but actually these past few weeks have been so bad for me with stress I haven't been able to eat a full meal at all

PPL and SL gave me the best results

Is it true tho?
No judging just wondering

No, only if you're doing something that requires being shirtless and it's your hobby, like swimming or surfing. Otherwise you look like a douche.

Is this what crazy eyes are?

I'm a fag, and there's some dude at work that sorta has the same eyes, that I want to fuck.

Do I bail out?

tfw you see another gold coaster on Veeky Forums

.. Wat?
That beautiful girl does not resemble Michael Jackson in any way, if anything she looks like Lucy Liu. You should get your eyes checked my friend..

this

"not looking for hookups" is just a passive aggressive way to avoid guys you're not interesting in fucking. because we live in a society where people hate honesty and confrontation of any sort

:(

>Looking for anything other then hookups on tinder while wearing slutty clothing.

Thank you for validating your autism, have a good day.

>swipes left

You're hot.

>Aussie women worse than americans
Senpai...

Can you post that pic full size? Pls

Sup Seattle bro, that bitch popped up on my OkCupid matches too lmao

2/10 made me post

>me and my gf's second partner
Kek
I get your point user. Women are nothing but whores.

>that bio
>on tinder
>on tinder
ON
>TINDER

LMAO

No. The phrase "never stick your dick in crazy" only applies if he/she knows how to find you afterwards. Also, use protection; srs.

it got a chuckle out of me. that's more than most bios do

This
Tinder dosen't gibe your second name. Neither should you
Pump and dump

Ugh! What a cunt.

Looks like 80% Michael Jackson and 20% PJ Harvey.

Only betafags use Tinder.

Been on Tinder for 6 months and have 1000 matches, just make sure the shirtless pic isn't taken by you.

>at work

Bail out for this reason, not the eyes. Do not shit where you eat. Everyone thinks their case will be fine.

It never is.

>NZ women are the worst tho.
Sadly i'm beginning to think it's true

I don't understand. Why is this somehow hypocritical when she said she had all of it, too?

She's just expecting the same lifestyle she's living

b/c she's a 4/10

She's fat ugly and living in a dump.

>that 3rd pic

did you do a photoshoot with your dog? That is weird as fuck.

What does that have to do with anything when she said that she has everything she's also looking for?

Wouldn't you ask the same of a girl?

What if the dude is a 4/10, owns a shitty hovel and drives a 97 camry?

is that your fucking guide dog? Are you legitimately autistic?

ayylmao, wanna come over and chill on my balcony

thanks whoever you are

which one? i'm assuming the first?

naw this was just taken from my girlfriend (at the time) camera, now whenever people ask about the dog i just say i dog sit

see above

>he fell for the marry and have kids meme

top goy

Nice bulge user, what's your girth? 22"?

my sides

Plenty of male bogans out there too. Maybe the majority...

kek

Try and get a shirtless pic in while doing something that requires you to be shirtless, or most people would be shirtless doing, like playing volleyball on the beach with friends, swimming, etc. Otherwise it's just going to be seen as vain by a lot of girls, especially if you're not that impressive.

What is a timer brah?

>This is what passes as acceptable bait on this aite in 2016
We truly are worse than reddit

You are one of the best bodies I see in cbt threads.
Love the pale+blonde look

I have neither of those things tho

lul nice

girl took it which is arguably worse to have in a photo on tinder

thanks famm

Fuuark breh, I look like an Auschwitz version of you.
Savv'd for goal body and goal tinder.

>i just say i dog sit

TOP KEK

This is indeed a good bait user!
posting Theseus with the head of Medusa make it unfortunately obvious.
Well played kido

>prometheus
Is this the real you?
Thought you left along time ago.

bio 11/10

I left for awhile, but I am back for now at least

I remember seeing some old pics of you and you looked bigger and more defined. Am i crazy or have you been slacking?

>gf's second partner

Overplayed your hand. I like it though, overall very solid bait

nah, cause my affection is related to material possessions or tangible achievements.

being fat, ugly, and with no sense of style, as in pic; you shouldn't be listing off what you want like a fucking itinerary.

this cunt needs to get a fucking clue, or aim lower. she acting like she a 10 when homegirl is fighting to be a 4

My tinder pictures are quite old, I don't get nicer photos taken that often that show off the body as much

Under selling your body so the hoes are even more turned on during the big reveal?

I know a guy from Facebook who unironically post shit like this everyday. All his posts have at least 100 likes from girls and he has a qt girlfriend. He is like a real life SJW, goes to meetings and that stuff.

I bet he's a cuck too.

He is absolutely right gay user!

not looking for hookups with ugly people