Hey moderators

Please ban whoever is creating a thread about picrelated.
I've been here for a few years and this board truely hit rock bottom in 2016.
PS: you might as well ban me right now, I don't give a fuck

I away for a month...what is this new epic meme?

Don't listen to this guy, he is a shill from monster

>That first sip

OP is right for this first time

Yeah, new "meme" that's like a week old
Supermang plz come back :(

>this guy

implying everyone doesn't love the amazing crisp first sip of Monster Energy Zero Ultra...

Shits nasty, I used to drink it but found I got the same rush by drinking protein shakes with BCAA. Its like a more natural energy too.

Dearest Mods,
I propose a ban on any and all individuals that haven't enjoyed their first sip of the day and are therefore unable to enjoy fitness, health, or life in general.

Thank you kindly.

LOL pretty funny reply bro, here's your (you) :D

I have my first sips cooling off and ready for the rest of the week. Do you have yours user?

LMAO please post more!! A (you) for you too my man

OP was not a faggot today

TODAY

I'll be honest, i was getting really sick of all this shit about Monster Zero Ultra. i hate any type of shilling and it's getting really ridiculous around here, but today I woke up late and was jamming to work with sleep still in my eyes and I ran by the vending machine at my work and grabbed one and i cracked in and
>when dat first sip of the morn hits your lips
i was reborn

For the first sip

Supermang was the worst. Veeky Forums is always dominated by shitty memes, whether it was >tfw no gf, Riddler Scooby or Zyzz is really living in america and prepping for a big reveal.

GRIP
AND
SIP

NIGGAA

A box for one can?

Op is just a mad greasy basement dwelling neckbeard virgin loser who is not even worthy to have the smallest of sips

>this

anyone tried first squat of the day with their new plug?

Please can someone explain me this meme? I was out for 1 month

>buying the small plug

What are you squatting the bar, lil babby?

Kek

How the hell is this shit still here? Does this board even have mods?

>tfw I really want to post bats new video because of the subtle memeing in it but don't want to get banned

>mods
>fit
hows your first day, sonny?

Can somone please explain this "meme"?

monster is forcing a meme to get people addicted to their highly caffeinated drinks

More like 5th year bitch. This place has always been shit, but it has become utter shit lately

school started.
all the uni freshman are here to brag about their first month of lifting.

>monster is forcing a meme

You're fucking stupid kid.

good pajeet.
few more posts and your family might be able to eat tonight.

To be honest, some pretty creative variations are being posted. For the first time in a long time I've laughed out loud at Veeky Forums.

Are you literally 18 years old? Kill yourself my man

yeah 10 threads with fewer than 5 posts.
hilarious.

> addicted
> bro it's fucking caffeine stop being a pussy

No, but I love ridiculous humor mixed with satire. I don't understand how it's not funny.

We should try to keep it to one or two threads but quite honestly there's not much serious threads that will be destroyed as a result of this. I'd rather have these then 20 sadfrogs no gf threads.

>that first sip

i like this new meme

>No, but I love ridiculous humor mixed with satire. I don't understand how it's not funny.
>ridiculous humor
it's a can of soda.
how is this funny?

I'd rather have fitness related threads on a fitness related board.

I'll show you.....the ones I made....

And this one

The joke is...?
You photoshopped a person holding a can of soda.
Punchline where?

Holy shit he's holding Monster energy cans HAHAHAHA! lolllll omg I'm dying here ROFL

The joke is in putting the cans into fitness related memes in a subtle manner for me. I did not make this one but it is also funny.

This.

I love the one where he is holding the monster energy cans while looking strong as fuck

This is Twitter tier m8 stop while you can

Those pictures have been reposted quite frequently themselves with memes attached to them. You don't see any ridiculous or silly humor attached to it?

>haha that guy is holding a can of soda

I wish I understood people like you.
I cannot see what is so funny about these pics that they warrant a new thread every half our.
It's a can of soda. Get a grip.

I think you are missing the humor. The humor exists in multiple prongs. One is the absurdity of it. It is meaningless. Two is the confusion that others are having in response. Three is mixing it with other fitness memes. Four is the other autists coming up with better memes. It's good ol fashioned fun.

It just started. I'm sure it will die down. It doesn't warrant a new thread every half hour I agree.
>get a sip

No, it's just shitposting a not funny meme over and over again until every 1 in 5 threads is about a can of soda.

You realize every thread you make, you are bumping another off the board? If you're going to remove content, replace it with content of equal or better value.

I'm not making new threads. As you can see mine are quality and not shit. I'm not simply posting an image from the internet. Anyway it's not soda man.

An overpriced flashy can of carbonated water, aspartame and caffeine is not humoristic.
Hang yourself bro, please do.

I don't even drink it.

kys

tfsotdys
(that first sip of the day yourself)

Redpill me on this drink please Veeky Forums
I'm trying to lose weight. Is it really 9 calories? Same goes for coke zero

Water is the optimal drink to lose weight. It's also free

You're argument Reddit tier.

Grow some skin and stop trying to argue with shit posters.
You are on Veeky Forums, check the URL.

>we're on Veeky Forums so it's ok to shitpost

No, it's not okay to shit post - but it happens literally all day every day, even here on Veeky Forums and no matter how much you argue and how much time and effort you put into it, it will never change.

Are you new to the board?

It's really only been funny to me because of the confusion and anger it has caused in others. It was a harmless meme worth no attention.

>confusion and anger it has caused in others

The fuck are you talking about? It's simply annoying spam. Anyone that is here for the right reasons doesn't give a shit about energy drink shitposting. Where are the mods when you need them anyway?

I don't get why any one would waste their caffeine tolerance on energy drinks when they could save it for pre workouts.

I found monster to be far too sweet i prefer pic related.

Didnt that get pulled from shelves cause it tasted so bad

>i take this anime forum very seriously guise please delet this

Looks gay.